PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw discusses neck injury

RoanokeFan
09-27-2012, 07:10 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/17712/bradshaw-discusses-neck-injury

Excerpt: " Ahmad Bradshaw (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/10693/ahmad-bradshaw) revealed the nature of his neck injury and said it involves a disk.

The Giants' running back said his injury involved a bulge before likening it to an inflamed disk. He said he feels great and has no symptoms but admits it could flare up again.

"I don't know ... bulge, maybe?" Bradshaw said when asked what his injury is specifically. "I don't know."

"They can't do anything, just let it heal," he added when asked about how to treat it. "It is pretty much like an inflamed disk. And it is just sitting right on the spinal cord I guess, and the swelling went down and I feel fine now. There are no setbacks, no problems." Read more...

Moke
09-27-2012, 07:12 PM
Don't play him on sunday. We know it's a division game, but we just have to take that precaution. Play Brown, he's been impressive anyway, and even if Bradshaw did play on Sunday, our running-game might not be that effective anyway as I can see us going more pass.

RoanokeFan
09-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Reading between the lines, I see language from Gilbride that makes me think Brown will get more snaps. Just a feeling.

jomo
09-27-2012, 07:18 PM
Reading between the lines, I see language from Gilbride that makes me think Brown will get more snaps. Just a feeling.Dress AB to give Brown a rest. Ease him back in, maybe 6-8 touches.

RoanokeFan
09-27-2012, 07:19 PM
Dress AB to give Brown a rest. Ease him back in, maybe 6-8 touches.

Wilson may get a sniff of the offense

Moke
09-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Wilson may get a sniff of the offense

What's a "sniff" of the offense? The same amount he's been getting, or a little more? Because knowing Tom, a "sniff" is 2-3 carries.

jomo
09-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Wilson may get a sniff of the offenseWow, I'd love to see that run D have to deal with his speed. Could this be a coming out party part deux?

RoanokeFan
09-27-2012, 07:22 PM
What's a "sniff" of the offense? The same amount he's been getting, or a little more? Because knowing Tom, a "sniff" is 2-3 carries.

Maybe like 7 - 15

RoanokeFan
09-27-2012, 07:23 PM
Wow, I'd love to see that run D have to deal with his speed. Could this be a coming out party part deux?

Hynoski has been doing a great job leading the way and if the tail back just shows a little patience, good things can happen

Moke
09-27-2012, 07:26 PM
Hynoski has been doing a great job leading the way and is the tail back just shows a little patience, good things can happen

I would love to see Hynoski actually get some carries LOL. Big guy can carry 5 guys on his back.

RoanokeFan
09-27-2012, 07:28 PM
I would love to see Hynoski actually get some carries LOL. Big guy can carry 5 guys on his back.

I do like him as the ball carrier too

giantsfan420
09-27-2012, 07:50 PM
sounds more like a stinger. which, with how he hurt himself, makes sense