PDA

View Full Version : When your head coach says "I'm scared"...

Down-lifer
12-18-2011, 03:39 PM
How can you have your team ready to play a Pro-Football game? How can they believe? This team is a joke and so is TC.

Down-lifer
12-18-2011, 03:40 PM
The Giants are going to get DESTROYED by the Jets on Christmas eve.

NYG4Life10
12-18-2011, 03:40 PM
+1</P>

Down-lifer
12-18-2011, 03:46 PM
TC literally said "I'm scared about todays game." How can a HC say that before a game and expect to win?????

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-18-2011, 03:48 PM
TC literally said "I'm scared about todays game." How can a HC say that before a game and expect to win?????</P>

sources/links???</P>

natefit
12-18-2011, 03:49 PM
He wont be scared anymore because he'll be at home next season.

Down-lifer
12-18-2011, 03:51 PM
TC literally said "I'm scared about todays game." How can a HC say that before a game and expect to win?????</P>

sources/links???</P>Troy and Joe were talking about it before kickoff.

carlton5127@msn.com
12-18-2011, 03:51 PM
See what a coaching change did in Kansas City!!!

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-18-2011, 03:54 PM

sources/links???</P>

Troy and Joe were talking about it before kickoff.</P>

sorry until i see a source/link with tc saying that im not believing it.</P>

Down-lifer
12-18-2011, 03:56 PM

sources/links???</P>

sorry until i see a source/link with tc saying that im not believing it.</P>Ok, I don't care if you believe. Why would I lie about it???? They talked about before kickoff.

T-Murda84
How can you have your team ready to play a Pro-Football game? How can they believe? This team is a joke and so is TC.

Coughlin said he was scared, but historically he has reason to be scared. Our team always come out flat after winning a big game. I was actually scared of this game too....Redskins were playing spoilers while the Giants were either losing games or squeaking by teams with late 4th quarter comebacks. This team has been flat the whole year..I was saying earlier why does it take Eli Manning and his offense until the 4th quarter to start moving the ball.

Pakman

sources/links???</P>

He said it bro. They spoke about it just before kickoff

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-18-2011, 03:59 PM

sources/links???</P>

Ok, I don't care if you believe. Why would I lie about it???? They talked about before kickoff.</P>

not you bro. im not saying you would make it up, but OP are saying he said it.. wow thats crazy</P>

ngk4567
12-18-2011, 04:00 PM

sources/links???</P>

Fire his ***. Scared !!!! He's lost confidence in his players that's what that tells me.

He said it bro. They spoke about it just before kickoff

Down-lifer
12-18-2011, 04:05 PM
That's good coaching...