PDA

View Full Version : I am Spoiled by the Champ Giants, non- ...

GMan-67
09-27-2012, 10:00 PM
... non-Giants games are incredibly lame, unbelievably pedestrian, incomprehensibly mistake prone

AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING !!!

GmenFan1980
09-27-2012, 10:04 PM
that knock-out hit on josh cribbs was exciting and made you worry for him at the same time

Edit- for the most part, i have to agree though. These games that don't effect the giants rarely interest me. even worse when it's a bad team like the Browns playing

GMan-67
09-27-2012, 10:09 PM
that knock-out hit on josh cribbs was exciting and made you worry for him at the same time

it did

but my god, still NIL-NIL ... these teams cannot get out of their own way ... altho we do play that division, so hopefully my thoughts will be long buried before we play the Brownies ... i hate jinxes

GMan-67
09-27-2012, 10:17 PM
my eyes hurt, finally one lame team scores and they cant even execute an XP ... i know im spoiled by my Champs !

GmenFan1980
09-27-2012, 10:25 PM
well the Ravens should just cruise from here if they score again. I have no faith in the Browns offense to really do anything.

ReiRiza
09-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Ravens aren't lame...this game is, but the Ravens are a good team.

GMan-67
09-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Ravens aren't lame...this game is, but the Ravens are a good team.

oh thank you, cause i got them -12, but i see the line is down to -11.5 ... lame is relative, i guess, but i hope u r right

still as bad as we played Week 1, these teams are playing much worse, IMO

oh and i do have under 44, but should have bet more on that with the rain and the lame

Cloud57
09-27-2012, 10:41 PM
... non-Giants games are incredibly lame, unbelievably pedestrian, incomprehensibly mistake prone

AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING !!!

I'm sure everyone feels that way when their teams aren't playing. and don't we play the Ravens later this year? that game would be exciting to watch.

GmenFan1980
09-27-2012, 10:45 PM
ok, I was wrong, Browns have some offense lol

GMan-67
09-27-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm sure everyone feels that way when their teams aren't playing. and don't we play the Ravens later this year? that game would be exciting to watch.

oh we bore them with dominance vs. incompetence !!!, great im looking good for the under, but need the Ravens +12 ... i mean you know for my son's fall festival engagement extravaganza at school

jomo
09-27-2012, 11:17 PM
it did

but my god, still NIL-NIL ... these teams cannot get out of their own way ... altho we do play that division, so hopefully my thoughts will be long buried before we play the Brownies ... i hate jinxesDid you catch the great job the officials did on that play. We cut away to commercial while they are attending to the injured player. By the time we return from commercials five minutes has elapsed since the end of the punt return. Then as the Ravens approach the line of scrimmage, the officials stop play AGAIN saying that the previous play is under review. I reiterate, these guys are only a little better than the replacements.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-27-2012, 11:49 PM

AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING !!!Did you wanna play on another THURSDAY??????? BTW TD Ravens.......

Flip Empty
09-28-2012, 05:15 AM
Did you catch the great job the officials did on that play. We cut away to commercial while they are attending to the injured player. By the time we return from commercials five minutes has elapsed since the end of the punt return. Then as the Ravens approach the line of scrimmage, the officials stop play AGAIN saying that the previous play is under review. I reiterate, these guys are only a little better than the replacements.
Probably due to ad requirements than anything else

Redeyejedi
09-28-2012, 08:07 AM

AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING !!! To be honest I dont enjoy Giant games very much. Most of the time my arm goes numb. Other games I can watch and enjoy whats going on

gumby74
09-28-2012, 10:19 AM
I never understood why the Browns didn't stick with Colt McCoy. From what I saw, he had potential to be pretty good.

BlueJayC
09-28-2012, 10:53 AM
I never understood why the Browns didn't stick with Colt McCoy. From what I saw, he had potential to be pretty good.

Was saying the same thing last night.....as it turns out concussions are the biggest concern.......ever since the Bama game he's a walking piece of puddy.....one good shot and he's done for good......as an organization you can't really take that risk.

CowboysSuck
09-28-2012, 11:10 AM
I don't necessarily look forward to other teams playing. However, I do love the sport and ejoy watching any two teams (NFL only really) that are in a tight match. Blow outs are no fun.