PDA

View Full Version : #1 I am watching for this weekend

Moke
09-27-2012, 10:39 PM
Is Diehl playing?

If so, I'm watching closely on how well our running game plays.

If Diehl is back, and our running game is back to ****ty, we know Diehl is the problem with the running game.

YATittle1962
09-27-2012, 10:43 PM
not true in the least

nygfan90
09-27-2012, 10:48 PM
not true in the leastEspecially going up against the Eagles D.

Moke
09-27-2012, 10:49 PM
not true in the least

Forgot to include (just one game).

But sure, if you think Diehl or the offensive-line isn't the problem, fine.

What was different last week against Carolina besides Diehl?

The offensive-line just magically showed up?

nygfan90
09-27-2012, 10:53 PM
Forgot to include (just one game).

But sure, if you think Diehl or the offensive-line isn't the problem, fine.

What was different last week against Carolina besides Diehl?

The offensive-line just magically showed up?Eli put Dunkin Donuts breakfast in their lockers...duh!! lol

BeatYale
09-27-2012, 10:53 PM
The offensive-line just magically showed up?

...and it just magically goes bad when 1 of the 5 guys are replaced with Diehl? The other 4 guys on the line suddenly forget how to block?

Moke
09-27-2012, 10:54 PM
...and it just magically goes bad when 1 of the 5 guys are replaced with Diehl? The other 4 guys on the line suddenly forget how to block?

They blocked well without Diehl. I guess Diehl farts on the field and they do bad too?

Seems like a statistical pattern to me.

Buddy333
09-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Just a couple of weeks ago the Giants had a very bad OL and because they played a not so good Panthers team they are now back to 2008. I hope they are better but let's see more than just a game before saying they are back. The Giants have not had a 100 yard rusher against the Eagles since the 1st time they played in 2008 and I think they may have only one game since then that they had 100 yards rushing as a team.

Joe Morrison
09-27-2012, 11:08 PM
Just a couple of weeks ago the Giants had a very bad OL and because they played a not so good Panthers team they are now back to 2008. I hope they are better but let's see more than just a game before saying they are back. The Giants have not had a 100 yard rusher against the Eagles since the 1st time they played in 2008 and I think they may have only one game since then that they had 100 yards rushing as a team.
Agreed, but I think it has been better, quicker decisions on Browns part running downhill. we'll see on Sunday.

Moke
09-27-2012, 11:10 PM
Plus, I made this completely obvious that I said "I was looking out for this because it could have something to do with Diehl".

But automatically, people assume I'm trashing Diehl or anyone on the team.

Go ahead, homers, enjoy.

gmenfan0488
09-27-2012, 11:23 PM
I mean, Diehl goes down against TB, and our line gets better almost immediately, this isn't a hard concept

Moke
09-27-2012, 11:26 PM
I mean, Diehl goes down against TB, and our line gets better almost immediately, this isn't a hard concept

Yeah thanks.

Buddy333
09-27-2012, 11:28 PM
It's not just about Diehl though. They don't run we'll against the Eagles. So not running well against them this week will not mean it was all Diehl.

Moke
09-27-2012, 11:32 PM
It's not just about Diehl though. They don't run we'll against the Eagles. So not running well against them this week will not mean it was all Diehl.

Okay, so we'll bring this thread back after the Eagle game too, so we can check. Is that okay?

I said the same **** about Andre brown over DJ ware 1 year ago, and got ripped for it.

BeatYale
09-27-2012, 11:36 PM

It's not as simple as you make it sound. Brown wasn't the RB while Diehl was on the field. Diehl got hurt in the first quarter, on our second drive of the game. Bradshaw didn't get hurt until the second quarter.