PDA

View Full Version : Secondary mess.

Buddy333
09-28-2012, 07:49 AM
This unit has once again been hit hard. Webster will play, but with a cast on his broken hand. Prince will get his 1st start and it seems he is feeling better based on him playing last week and now having a long break before the next game. Coe has had a hamstring issue since the pre season. I don't see how it's going to get any better if he keeps trying to play and as the weather gets colder it could only make it worse. Hosely said he doesn't feel like he can run yet. I think most of us thought it didn't look to be to serious last Thursday but he is still not running on it a week later. Again, I think most of us thought Rolle would be a sure ting to play this week but now we find out that may not be the case. They still have KP back there and Hill is a very good athlete but he is basically a rookie. Can they hold it together until some guys get better?

RoanokeFan
09-28-2012, 07:51 AM
This unit has once again been hit hard. Webster will play, but with a cast on his broken hand. Prince will get his 1st start and it seems he is feeling better based on him playing last week and now having a long break before the next game. Coe has had a hamstring issue since the pre season. I don't see how it's going to get any better if he keeps trying to play and as the weather gets colder it could only make it worse. Hosely said he doesn't feel like he can run yet. I think most of us thought it didn't look to be to serious last Thursday but he is still not running on it a week later. Again, I think most of us thought Rolle would be a sure ting to play this week but now we find out that may not be the case. They still have KP back there and Hill is a very good athlete but he is basically a rookie. Can they hold it together until some guys get better?

They can, and they will. The pressure is now all on the front 7

Buddy333
09-28-2012, 07:58 AM
Well not that I'm looking past the Eagles as I have said many times, they seem to own the Giants, but they do have major issues with their OL. I think Webster can play well with the broken hand, I think Prince will be fine with reps, and I've been wanting I see Hill on the field. Would just be so much better if Hosely could get healthy along with Coe. Still don't see Coe getting healthy unless they shut him down for a couple of weeks. This rest and play half a game until his hamstring acts up again doesn't sound good for the long haul of the season.

RoanokeFan
09-28-2012, 08:02 AM
Well not that I'm looking past the Eagles as I have said many times, they seem to own the Giants, but they do have major issues with their OL. I think Webster can play well with the broken hand, I think Prince will be fine with reps, and I've been wanting I see Hill on the field. Would just be so much better if Hosely could get healthy along with Coe. Still don't see Coe getting healthy unless they shut him down for a couple of weeks. This rest and play half a game until his hamstring acts up again doesn't sound good for the long haul of the season.

No argument, but we adapt well of late and if that continues, we win.

fansince69
09-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Next man up!!

Buddy333
09-28-2012, 09:14 AM
Yeah but they are running out of tose too!

RoanokeFan
09-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Yeah but they are running out of tose too!

We didn't have three offensive starters against the Panthers. On the plus side, Marvin Austin has finally played some snaps on defense, Canty will be available in a few weeks, Hosley and Rivers have to be getting better, albeit slowly, Will Hill is promising and Amukamara seems to be getting more comfortable.

Division games are never easy and this one is is going to go down to the wire, But if we can turn the ball over, we are 50 - 7 when we win the turnover battle. Vick has been known to throw an interception or two....

Captain Chaos
09-28-2012, 09:23 AM
We will be challenged no doubt; next man up!!

JesseJames
09-28-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm anxious to see what Will Hill can do but not at the expense of losing a game, I have the feeling that when he is ready and gets in he will stay in there as a starter..