PDA

View Full Version : That's allright, just comeback and beat the jets!!

NYGFaninILL
12-18-2011, 04:40 PM
We still got this, all of you negative fools, don't care about ya. I never stop rooting, never stop cheering.

I believe this team will make the Playoffs.

I believe in Tom Coughlin.

HeGoesDeep
12-18-2011, 04:43 PM
We still got this, all of you negative fools, don't care about ya. I never stop rooting, never stop cheering.

yeah lets make the playoffs so we can get embarrassed even more! are you even watching this
game? right now we are so inconsistent that you just know we would do nothing in the playoffs.

we cant even stop grossman.. smh

NYGFaninILL
12-18-2011, 04:45 PM

yeah lets make the playoffs so we can get embarrassed even more! are you even watching this
game? right now we are so inconsistent that you just know we would do nothing in the playoffs.

Yeah, so let's intentionally lose the next 2 games.

You should be the coach with that legendary strategy!!

greenegmen
12-18-2011, 04:47 PM
agreed, this ****ing team will get destroyed in the playoffs playing like this. no ****ing heart except for jpp and eli the rest of them would rather run there ****ing mouths, perfect example of a team with no heart and soul

Pakman
12-18-2011, 04:51 PM
IDGAF what happens man. We lose the next two, we win the next two, we get destroyed in the playoffs.

I'll be watching next week and cheering, but regardless of what happens this team needs a lot of things to be fixed.

HeGoesDeep
12-18-2011, 04:52 PM
where did i say we should intentionally lose the final two games? I'm just saying it's worthless throwing on your giants jersey on sunday and praying in front of your tv set. lol

this team has no heart, no drive, no consistency, shall i go on? It's just not going to happen this year, NYGFaninILL. we need changes.

bashful
12-18-2011, 04:56 PM
It is not alright. This team does not deserve to be in the playoffs., This coaching staff needs to be fired. KG is a total a s s , no imaginatin no adjustments week to week or during a game - HE IS BRAIN DEAD

Perry is who knows what - our secondary has no clue of where to be. His schemes suck.

Shame on TC he spends more time yelling at his players and not holding his coaches responsible for the horrible job they are doing. He can go service KG duirng his retirement, hopefully there is enough vaseline around.

What an embarassing season for the GMEN

Finally if Reese does see the forest beyond the trees he should go too.

ELI_Iz_God
12-18-2011, 04:57 PM

you're a lemming plain and simple...obviously you've never been in a leadership position in your life

NYGFaninILL
12-18-2011, 05:02 PM

you're a lemming plain and simple...obviously you've never been in a leadership position in your life

Yeah, because the way I root for and support my team is a direct correlation to my leadership abilities.

ELI_Iz_God
12-18-2011, 05:09 PM

Yeah, because the way I root for and support my team is a direct correlation to my leadership abilities.

You've already proven that with your inability to see the bigger picture. your running on blind faith following the pack...regardless if your heading for a cliff of not...run your mouth all you want.

Yet another Tunnel-Vision optimist..take that **** elsewhere

pjam84
12-18-2011, 05:11 PM
i'm with ya op. lets go giants! i still believe. today was pathetic, but we still control our destiny. lets get it done.

NYGFaninILL
12-18-2011, 05:20 PM

You've already proven that with your inability to see the bigger picture. your running on blind faith following the pack...regardless if your heading for a cliff of not...run your mouth all you want.

Yet another Tunnel-Vision optimist..take that **** elsewhere

One, I'm not a tunnel-vision optimist, I do see the big picture, Im also very logical, and that's why, I KNOW that Tom Coughlin will still be our head coach until the offseason, maybe even more.

We played a downright **** ugly game today, but if there is one thing Ive learned this season, is that you can never count the giants out. Period. Everytime it looks like their series is about to crash harder than the titanic, Eli and Co. Pull out a miraculous win.

I'm not saying the giants will make the Playoffs, I'm notsaying theyll win the superbowl, I'm saying that you can never count them out. Especially this year.

NYG4Life10
12-18-2011, 05:24 PM
i'm with ya op. lets go giants! i still believe. today was pathetic, but we still control our destiny. lets get it done.</P>

Hope you have a plan when we get destroyed the finally two weeks and miss the playoffs for the 3rd straight season</P>

stormblue
12-18-2011, 05:32 PM
actually, we can outscore the teams in the playoffs. we play better against teams that have no defense.

most of the playoff teams are high scoring
offenses with defenses as bad as ours.

we have a chance in shoot outs.
cuz all our offensive stats are against
lousy defensive teams.

Harooni
12-18-2011, 05:33 PM
thats alright? we got swept by the skins, its not alright.

nycsportzfan
12-18-2011, 05:34 PM

I believe in Tom Coughlin. Of course we still got a chance but it dosen't make u a better fan by saying this It just makes u a dreamer and not a realist The giants suck dude Open your eyes!

G-Men Surg.
12-18-2011, 05:35 PM

I'm with you , believer always . Just hope they got it out of their system and man up. This is truly a win situation from now on. NO EXCUSES !

nycsportzfan
12-18-2011, 05:36 PM
thats alright? we got swept by the skins, its not alright.
Some of these fans are freaking crazy!!!lol I would rather have them ripping this disgrace instead of giving them a shot of confidence! The last thing they deserve is what this poster is giving them! Untill proven diffrent they should be ripped by fans for being so gutless and lazy!