PDA

View Full Version : Bold prediction

Rodgers12
09-29-2012, 12:39 AM
Packers will beat the Giants in the playoffs this year.

Drez
09-29-2012, 12:42 AM
The Packers will have to make the playoffs first.

Rodgers12
09-29-2012, 12:45 AM
The Packers will have to make the playoffs first.
If we do watch out. I hope the game is in Met Life stadium too. We always play well there. 38 points last year in your stadium.

Moke
09-29-2012, 12:54 AM
Yeah, cool prediction.

Moke
09-29-2012, 12:55 AM
I bet you're on the redskins board saying "bold prediction, packers vs redskins" or the bears message board.

Rodgers12
09-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Giants haven't beaten the Packers since 1992 at home.

nygfan90
09-29-2012, 01:05 AM
You guys want a medal?

Rodgers12
09-29-2012, 01:06 AM
Funny no Giant fan mentions that.

Drez
09-29-2012, 01:07 AM
If we do watch out. I hope the game is in Met Life stadium too. We always play well there. 38 points last year in your stadium.And we scored 37 in GB. I think we're even.

Moke
09-29-2012, 01:08 AM
First you congratulate us and then you talk about the dumbest **** that makes no sense.

Listen pal, if you have this bipolar **** that you're going to pull every week, why come to the board? Talk maturely, I doubt anyone wants to even discuss this nonsense.

If you're bitter about last year, get over it. The Giants spanked the Packers where it mattered not only last year but in 2007.

Grow up.

Drez
09-29-2012, 01:08 AM
Giants haven't beaten the Packers since 1992 at home.And the Packers haven't beaten the Giants in Lambeau in the postseason since when?

Drez
09-29-2012, 01:10 AM
Funny no Giant fan mentions that.Probably because we don't give a big enough **** about the Packers to dig up an obscure stat like that. I mean, until recently, how often did we actually play each other?

Rodgers12
09-29-2012, 01:11 AM
Dont worry Moke no more congratulations threads. You think I ever want the Giants to win. I would never root for a team that beat us in the playoffs twice and rubbed it in our faces.

Moke
09-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Dont worry Moke no more congratulations threads. You think I ever want the Giants to win. I would never root for a team that beat us in the playoffs twice and rubbed it in our faces.

Just stop, please stop. It's some sick fantasy world you're living in where you think ALL giant fans rub **** in people's faces.

The only reason we MAY rub it in people's faces (which is probably the "analysts" of the NFL) is because every year is a new year of the Giants are a horrible team.

Rodgers12
09-29-2012, 01:15 AM
Just stop, please stop. It's some sick fantasy world you're living in where you think ALL giant fans rub **** in people's faces.

The only reason we MAY rub it in people's faces (which is probably the "analysts" of the NFL) is because every year is a new year of the Giants are a horrible team.

Oh please after you beat us last year many Giant fans rubbed it in our face. Then Boley mocking Rodgers after every sack. We havent forgotten.

Moke
09-29-2012, 01:16 AM
Oh please after you beat us last year many Giant fans rubbed it in our face. Then Boley mocking Rodgers after every sack. We havent forgotten.

Well, who asked you packer fans to come on to our board and talk smack? If you are going to give it, then take it. Be men about it.

Boley has nothing to do with US fans.

Rodgers12
09-29-2012, 01:19 AM
Of course Burress talking trash in the 07 championship game was icing on the cake as why I dislike the Giants even more.

Moke
09-29-2012, 01:20 AM
Of course Burress talking trash in the 07 championship game was icing on the cake as why I dislike the Giants even more.

You're still talking about 07? My god.

nygfan90
09-29-2012, 01:21 AM
Cry us a river, build a bridge and get over it. You sound like a hurt 10 year old, my god.

Rodgers12
09-29-2012, 01:22 AM
You're still talking about 07? My god.
I just hope the Packers beat you guys November 25th and in the playoffs.

Moke
09-29-2012, 01:24 AM
I just hope the Packers beat you guys November 25th and in the playoffs.

Just stfu, you disgrace the whole population of Packer fans. Where the hell are the intellectual ones?

Rodgers12
09-29-2012, 01:24 AM
GB was the best team in football last year no doubt about it. I would say the 49ers and Saints were the second best.

nygfan90
09-29-2012, 01:25 AM
I just hope the Packers beat you guys November 25th and in the playoffs.http://pinstripebindi.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/tiny-violin1.jpg

Drez
09-29-2012, 01:29 AM
How about this: If Rodgers doesn't want to have his little celebration mocked, HE SHOULD'T ****ING DO IT and definitely don't make a commercial out of it. I hope Boley does the little pistol bull**** thing Rodgers hasn't gotten into doing this year. You open yourself to be mocked when you do stupid **** like that. I didn't have an issue when DBs did a salsa when they made a play against Cruz. It comes with the territory, Nancy.

And if Giants fans were rubbing in your faces, you probably deserved it. You guys felt entitled to win, as is evidenced by all the sideswipes the Packers have made this offseason.

Drez
09-29-2012, 01:30 AM
GB was the best team in football last year no doubt about it. I would say the 49ers and Saints were the second best.Obviously. They weren't. 37-20 says otherwise, considering the refs gift wrapped 14 of those points for you.

Rodgers12
09-29-2012, 01:31 AM
We were the better team though. We just came out flat, it was a classic trap game.

Drez
09-29-2012, 01:34 AM
We were the better team though. We just came out flat, it was a classic trap game.
How the **** is a playoff game a trap game.

You guys weren't the better team. Period. End of story. We played dead even in the regular season. And then we completely dominated your sorry asses in the playoffs. And lookie-here, you guys are off to a horrendous start.

Drez
09-29-2012, 01:35 AM
You guys couldn't even score more than 12 against the Seahawks/

Rodgers12
09-29-2012, 01:36 AM
Seahawks have a great defense, one of the best in the league. They beat you guys last year.

Drez
09-29-2012, 01:38 AM
Seahawks have a great defense, one of the best in the league. They beat you guys last year.
Yes. They did. We played horribly that game. We, however, did not beat ourselves.

But, we still put up more than 12 on them.

Rodgers12
09-29-2012, 01:41 AM
Yes. They did. We played horribly that game. We, however, did not beat ourselves.

But, we still put up more than 12 on them.

Also the year before we won the super bowl. I still think we are alot better then our record. We should be or are 2-1 if not for the refs.

Drez
09-29-2012, 01:44 AM
Also the year before we won the super bowl. I still think we are alot better then our record. We should be or are 2-1 if not for the refs.You're not a lot better than your record. If you were able to score more than 12 points, you would have won the Seattle game, rendering the refs call meaningless.

The problem is, you guys aren't nearly as good as you think you are.

Drez
09-29-2012, 01:44 AM
Also the year before we won the super bowl. I still think we are alot better then our record. We should be or are 2-1 if not for the refs.What about the year before you won the SB? I have nooooo clue what you're trying to say there.

Moke
09-29-2012, 01:56 AM
This got about +32 more posts than it should have. Now 33.

Drez
09-29-2012, 01:59 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA67y3mqjMs

Joe Morrison
09-29-2012, 05:25 AM
What are you talking about, the Seahawk Game!

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
09-29-2012, 08:27 AM
BOLD PREDICTION. Eli, will be considered the best QB in the NFL by Mid Season and The Giants record will be 6-2 or 5-3...........
Anyone agree ??????????

FBomb
09-29-2012, 08:39 AM

Shouldn't you be on sucide watch somehwere?

Ruttiger711
09-29-2012, 08:51 AM

The better team doesnt get wrapped up in their own fluff... thats what happened.

Seriously that has to be the BEST rationale yet - a PLAYOFF game being a trap game.

OX1
09-29-2012, 08:58 AM
GB was the best team in football last year no doubt about it. I would say the 49ers and Saints were the second best.

Maybe until we got healthy, then NO!!! We smoked you in that game.
This years team is even better. If we are healthy, we will blow you out.

Flip Empty
09-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Then Boley mocking Rodgers after every sack. We havent forgotten.
Hah, what? It's commonplace for players to ape others' celebrations. Boley was not the first to mimic the belt, not the last, either.

Die-Hard
09-29-2012, 09:44 AM

Then why are you on the Giants message board? Are you some kind of masochist? I know you really want a rivalry between the Giants and Packers to exist, but it doesn't, and it likely never will. 2 weeks ago, you sent me a private message wishing the Giants luck and calling them a "great football team".

Your behavior is incredibly bizarre and disturbing. Make up your mind, but do it fast, because threads like this aren't helping you

FBomb
09-29-2012, 09:57 AM
Then why are you on the Giants message board? Are you some kind of masochist? I know you really want a rivalry between the Giants and Packers to exist, but it doesn't, and it likely never will. 2 weeks ago, you sent me a private message wishing the Giants luck and calling them a "great football team".

Your behavior is incredibly bizarre and disturbing. Make up your mind, but do it fast, because threads like this aren't helping you

1 word, 2 syllables....Bi-Polar. Dude needs meds.

Moke
09-29-2012, 10:33 AM
1 word, 2 syllables....Bi-Polar. Dude needs meds.

Yeah. I can tolerate fans from other teams on here, but when it's just as ridiculous as this, it gets frustrating. It's like a new thread every day on WHY the Giants or good OR why they are bad and will get their *** kicked.

Moke
09-29-2012, 10:33 AM
And he actually messaged you that? Wow.

JB456
09-29-2012, 11:16 AM
Giants haven't beaten the Packers since 1992 at home.

You must be a teenager or Bi-Polar as some here suggested. It is extremely strange how you conduct yourself so differently from one day to the next.

Also, this just in: The Giants retired Farve in 2007 and embarrassed Rodgers and the Packers in the playoffs last year. Realistically, Rodgers probably had his best year for the Packers last year and all that resulted in an early playoff exit. 15-1 and 1 and done has definitely got to sting.

So, go on pounding your chest and keep telling yourself that the Packers own the Giants in the regular season but deep down inside you know that winning in the playoffs is all that matters.

You remind me of this hilarious video compliments of YouTube. In fact, is this you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgt0QzCfdIc

Ruttiger711
09-29-2012, 11:41 AM

Funny all this time I thought Rodgers was mocking Freddie Mitchell

Rodgers12
09-29-2012, 11:54 AM
I just dont understand why Giant fans dislike the Pack so much. That is all im wondering.

FBomb
09-29-2012, 11:58 AM
I just dont understand why Giant fans dislike the Pack so much. That is all im wondering.

We don't even give the Packers a second thought until game day......why would we? It's only in your little fantasy world that there's some kind of rivalry. We do not hate them.......you, on the other hand, are hated like we hate misquito bites. No matter how much we scratch, you keep itching.

Moke
09-29-2012, 12:12 PM
He is creating a virtual world right now.

ELI_Iz_God
09-29-2012, 12:51 PM
First you congratulate us and then you talk about the dumbest **** that makes no sense.

Listen pal, if you have this bipolar **** that you're going to pull every week, why come to the board? Talk maturely, I doubt anyone wants to even discuss this nonsense.

If you're bitter about last year, get over it. The Giants spanked the Packers where it mattered not only last year but in 2007.

Grow up.

I think this is a facade...If the packers do beat Big Blue your going to see him in full Troll mode.

JB456
09-29-2012, 12:53 PM

THERE ISN'T ANY RIVALRY BETWEEN THE PACKERS AND THE GIANTS (Caps wasn't on). Most Giants fans respect the Packers organization for its tradition and good fans. The only reason why you have gotten the feedback you have on this board is due to the way you conduct yourself and are perceived.

Think about it. When you first started posting here, you were respectful and were receiving respect from 80% of this boards members. You were getting positive feedback from most of the threads you made but when one or a few posters in a thread made a joke about the Pack you flipped out and started to talk trash and basically everyone jumped on you. This is the reason why I think you a teenager or in your young 20's. You haven't learned to defuse situations and let things bounce off of you. You seem like a person who can't take a joke and always have to be right. You will eventually grow out of this mentality or it will hurt you in the long run.

ELI_Iz_God
09-29-2012, 12:55 PM

And it's going to happen again...If the Seahawks can get to Rogers that much...WTH do you think is gonna happen with our pass rush? you better hope he makes it through the game.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-29-2012, 01:09 PM
GB was the best team in football last year no doubt about it. I would say the 49ers and Saints were the second best.How can 2 teams be second best????? Food for thought.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-29-2012, 01:18 PM
Packers will beat the Giants in the playoffs this year.Didnt we already have a 12 page discussion with you about 3 weeks ago????? Same crap, different day from you. Go play in your sandbox.

ShakeandBake
09-29-2012, 02:15 PM
My bold prediction is that Rodgers12 is bi-polar

Rudyy
09-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Stop trying to make this into a rivalry, it's not going to work.
Stop trying to troll, you look stupid.
Stop giving us credit, because you don't mean it.
Stop, stop, stop.

miked1958
09-29-2012, 02:26 PM
If we do watch out. I hope the game is in Met Life stadium too. We always play well there. 38 points last year in your stadium.You scored 38 only because of the 3 gift calls courtesy of the Refs. Otherwise you lose that game to. And you are talking playoffs and we are only in week 4. No guarantee either team is even there. Look at the parity this yr in nfl already. SF loses to Minny? Pats 1-2, saints 0-4, Pack 1-2, steelers. Teams that are normally on top are starting slow. Teams that are usually bottom dwellers are starting out fast. Cards 3-0, Seattle 2-1, Bills 2-1, etc. Hopefully we see each other again in playoffs. Giants already starting their Annual onslaught of injuries. Nicks out again with knee and foot injury, Hosley out, Deihl out on oline, CWeb playing with broken hand, lots of guys banged up.

BParcells777
09-29-2012, 04:15 PM

Look Suck it up Rodgers........your team is in decline while we are rising. The Giants team this year has more capability than last year

You guys don't even have a passing game anymore, and your D is nothing to write home about

Worry about getting to a 500 record before you come here blowing you're horn

miked1958
09-29-2012, 05:11 PM
GB was the best team in football last year no doubt about it. I would say the 49ers and Saints were the second best.And how many Rings were won between those three teams last year? That's right NONE

miked1958
09-29-2012, 05:13 PM
If we do watch out. I hope the game is in Met Life stadium too. We always play well there. 38 points last year in your stadium.Only reason u scored 38 and won at all was due to 3 bad calls in endzone all going the Packs way.

miked1958
09-29-2012, 05:16 PM
Then why are you on the Giants message board? Are you some kind of masochist? I know you really want a rivalry between the Giants and Packers to exist, but it doesn't, and it likely never will. 2 weeks ago, you sent me a private message wishing the Giants luck and calling them a "great football team".Your behavior is incredibly bizarre and disturbing. Make up your mind, but do it fast, because threads like this aren't helping youSent me one to with pretty much the same thing. I didn't reply back and now PM is still in there but it's blank.. Lol..

ShakeandBake
09-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Set me one to with pretty much the same thing. I didn't reply back and now PM is still in there but it's blank.. Lol..

Same here, I thought it was bizarre as well

miked1958
09-29-2012, 05:31 PM
Same here, I thought it was bizarre as wellSo he must have did a mass email to a bunch of us... Then retracts it. Then comes on and talks this crap in this thread. You think he is a bit Confused? Lol.... Bitter maybe?

If anyone should be bitter it should be us. We were the ones on the wrong end of all those bad calls in both games last season.

tonyt830
09-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Of course Burress talking trash in the 07 championship game was icing on the cake as why I dislike the Giants even more.what does Boley and Burress have to do with all fans? You make it sound like all fans rubbed it in your faces? You are sterotyping all Giants fans?

There are goods and bads in all fanbases. You seem to be the most Jeckyl and Hyde poster of an opposing fanbase that I have ever seen. One minute you congratulate Giants fans, then you morph into the Giants hater.

Get over it dude, 07 and last year are history. We do not reside in the NFC North. I would go out on a limb to say that 99% of Giants fans despise/hate the Eagles, Cowboys and even the Redskins more than the Packers.

I look forward to the Nov 25th. But win or lose, I will not hate the Packers any more, nor will I rub it into any Packers fans faces.

As for your predicition--I would not call it bold. It very well could happen, but there is still plenty of ball to play. Both teams have to get there first.

tonyt830
09-29-2012, 06:06 PM
When the playoffs start, all teams are 0-0. Like the old saying goes, "any given Sunday" Football is unlike baseball, basketball or hockey. Football, you win 1 game and you move on. In the other 3 sports, you play a best of 5 or 7 in the playoffs, so usually the higher ranked team will win a series. The Giants got healthy and hot at the right time December,, January and February. You can look at past Superbowl winners/participants, and say that they were not the "best" team that season. The regular season means something, but the post season is where it counts most.

How about this: If Rodgers doesn't want to have his little celebration mocked, HE SHOULD'T ****ING DO IT and definitely don't make a commercial out of it. I hope Boley does the little pistol bull**** thing Rodgers hasn't gotten into doing this year. You open yourself to be mocked when you do stupid **** like that. I didn't have an issue when DBs did a salsa when they made a play against Cruz. It comes with the territory, Nancy.

And if Giants fans were rubbing in your faces, you probably deserved it. You guys felt entitled to win, as is evidenced by all the sideswipes the Packers have made this offseason.It makes me think about a Philly/Ravens game several years back. I remember TO scored and did the Ray Lewis dance/celebration. If I remember correctly, a reporter asked Lewis after the game about TO and the "mock" Lewis basically said that they should have kept him out of the endzone so he would not have done the celebration dance.

FBomb
09-29-2012, 06:28 PM
So he must have did a mass email to a bunch of us... Then retracts it. Then comes on and talks this crap in this thread. You think he is a bit Confused? Lol.... Bitter maybe?

If anyone should be bitter it should be us. We were the ones on the wrong end of all those bad calls in both games last season.

This was in my inbox on 9/14...the title of which was "Hey Buddy":
Best of luck this Sunday. You see the Packer game last night?

Dude is textbook bi-polar. Or lonely. I kind of feel bad now. Bi-polar left untreated can be very serious and I hate to think ANYONE feels lonely. If I am out and I stop for fast food and see an old person eating by themselves, I will sit close enough to strike up a conversation if they are so inclined.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-29-2012, 06:37 PM
Here is the one he sent me on the 4th of Sept.
Re: Hey

http://boards.giants.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN

http://boards.giants.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Rodgers12
Not trying to disrespect the Giants too much in the smack talk section. I just wanted to say best of luck tommorow. I know you probably dont wish the Packers well but hope Cruz and Bradshaw play well cause they are on my fantasy team.

MY REPLY TO ABOVE.
Thank you and you are wrong. I do not wish any bad il upon any team except the ones in my division. I have not had any hard feelings against the Pack, however, you seem to have an imbalance when it comes to talking on this MB. Either be nice or be an ***. Thanks for PM'ing me. There is nothing personal bud.

HIS REPLY TO MY REPLY.
I just talk smack in the smack section and some of you took it personally. No hard feelings man. You guys will probably beat us again this year, I hope not but if I wasnt on this MB that means I dont care about the Giants. Cause Im here I respect the hell out of your team. You guys are very similar to us actually. 4 super bowl titles and both had Lombardi.

ashleymarie
09-29-2012, 06:39 PM

Girl, run home to Mama. Learn to dance a really difficult dance like the Watusi. Sit your butt down in a chair and shell pecans for your grandmother. LOSE YOUR KEYBOARD.

miked1958
09-29-2012, 06:52 PM
Here is the one he sent me on the 4th of Sept.Re: Hey
http://boards.giants.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MANhttp://boards.giants.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Rodgers12Not trying to disrespect the Giants too much in the smack talk section. I just wanted to say best of luck tommorow. I know you probably dont wish the Packers well but hope Cruz and Bradshaw play well cause they are on my fantasy team.MY REPLY TO ABOVE.Thank you and you are wrong. I do not wish any bad il upon any team except the ones in my division. I have not had any hard feelings against the Pack, however, you seem to have an imbalance when it comes to talking on this MB. Either be nice or be an ***. Thanks for PM'ing me. There is nothing personal bud.HIS REPLY TO MY REPLY.I just talk smack in the smack section and some of you took it personally. No hard feelings man. You guys will probably beat us again this year, I hope not but if I wasnt on this MB that means I dont care about the Giants. Cause Im here I respect the hell out of your team. You guys are very similar to us actually. 4 super bowl titles and both had Lombardi.He sent me one on 9/15 that was titled "Hey Bud" and I think it was similar to yours. However like I said the body of it is still there but contents are gone. Guess I didn't respond faster enough?

Rodgers12
10-01-2012, 12:46 AM
I got mad cause you guys just bash my team all day long. You were happy we got jobbed. Its like you hate us more then Dallas now. I can understand Matthews mouthing off about your team but what else have you ever done to you guys? Sorry but you think I will react nicely to that?

BParcells777
10-01-2012, 12:54 AM
Here's a clue.......we dont like any other NFL team......

We do not like to lose, especially when coaches make boneheaded game ending decisions

miked1958
10-01-2012, 12:54 AM
Was glad u guys won today and you got jogged again by officials. Loveland of loved seeing the Pack go to 1-3 but I loved seeing the saints go to 0-4 even more

Rodgers12
10-01-2012, 01:01 AM
Packers dont like the Giants either. It's Ok though, that is what is expected of rivalries. This season is going to be awesome. Hope we can beat the Colts next week.

miked1958
10-01-2012, 01:08 AM
Packers dont like the Giants either. It's Ok though, that is what is expected of rivalries. This season is going to be awesome. Hope we can beat the Colts next week.Should kill them. We should beat browns but u never know

Rodgers12
10-01-2012, 01:11 AM
Should kill them. We should beat browns but u never know
The Browns is one of those games you dont need to show up for. Easy W. The Colts are a better team though, Gotta pressure Luck or it will be interesting.