PDA

View Full Version : News alert! Cowboys to have victoria secret in jerry world

appodictic
09-29-2012, 10:16 AM
News alert!

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/09/28/12/Victorias-Secret-opening-at-Cowboys-Stad/msn_landing.html?blockID=796863&feedID=3742

Perfect for Tony Romo! Now after the game he can slip into something that fits his style.

ashleymarie
09-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Reminds me of the days when JJ took over the pies. He wanted the Cowgirl cheerleaders to ride on the plane with the players and HIM to the away games. A stop was put on that but quick.

Toadofsteel
09-29-2012, 11:50 AM
He can do whatever he wants... doesn't erase the fact that we're 3-0 in the Death Star...

FBomb
09-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Why not? He's already got the stripper poles. It's a redneck, white trash paradise!!!!

ProfessorCrue
09-29-2012, 02:45 PM
sounds like to me some of yall are jealous

ShakeandBake
09-29-2012, 02:56 PM
sounds like to me some of yall are jealous
About Jerry's version of a glorified Walmart? Not so much ya redneck.

ProfessorCrue
09-29-2012, 03:05 PM
About Jerry's version of a glorified Walmart? Not so much ya redneck.
yeah you are. the thing with you giants fans is you dont like jerry cause of his high profile status. even though the lil g's won 2 sb's most recently, the Cowboys and jerry are still far more popular and known to the world than the lil g's could ever be...thats just the way it is and has been for decades.

this is not to say that i like jerry in the spolight, cause i dont. he needs to retire away and stay out of the public eye. he does say dumb things at times, which is showing his old age

ShakeandBake
09-29-2012, 03:22 PM
yeah you are. the thing with you giants fans is you dont like jerry cause of his high profile status. even though the lil g's won 2 sb's most recently, the Cowboys and jerry are still far more popular and known to the world than the lil g's could ever be...thats just the way it is and has been for decades.

this is not to say that i like jerry in the spolight, cause i dont. he needs to retire away and stay out of the public eye. he does say dumb things at times, which is showing his old age

No you're an idiot just like your owner, I hope he keeps the team just like I hope Synder keeps ownership of the Redskins, so both of your franchises continue to suck. Your owner is more concerned about turning your stadium into a mall than he is with running the football team, then again I'm sure you would be excited if Jerry brought Supercuts and Radioshack to Arlington as well.

Laurah1275
09-29-2012, 03:29 PM
News alert!

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/09/28/12/Victorias-Secret-opening-at-Cowboys-Stad/msn_landing.html?blockID=796863&feedID=3742

Perfect for Tony Romo! Now after the game he can slip into something that fits his style.It's actually not a bad idea. Victoria's Secret Pink is not just lingerie, they have an extensive line of clothes for women in every NFL team. I love their stuff, I have NYG shorts and tank set. I'm sure the NFL apparel is mostly what the store in the stadium will sell. :)

ProfessorCrue
09-29-2012, 03:35 PM
No you're an idiot just like your owner, I hope he keeps the team just like I hope Synder keeps ownership of the Redskins, so both of your franchises continue to suck. Your owner is more concerned about turning your stadium into a mall than he is with running the football team, then again I'm sure you would be excited if Jerry brought Supercuts and Radioshack to Arlington as well.

sounds like more jealousy

FBomb
09-29-2012, 03:45 PM

lol.....Jerry's compulsion to be in the spotlight by any means necessary is why the Cowpies are perennial choke artists. There's no focus on the important things....just the headlines.

Being "popular" doesn't automatically make you a winner. Hell, Jersey Shore is "popular" but still one of the biggest pieces of crap that ever was. Which is probably why the Cowboys are the most popular team.

You go ahead and enjoy being popular......we'll just sit back collecting trophies while your team continues to be the dancing fools.

FBomb
09-29-2012, 03:46 PM

No....you're just too dumb to know the difference. Like most Cowpie fans.

ProfessorCrue
09-29-2012, 03:55 PM
lol.....Jerry's compulsion to be in the spotlight by any means necessary is why the Cowpies are perennial choke artists. There's no focus on the important things....just the headlines.

Being "popular" doesn't automatically make you a winner. Hell, Jersey Shore is "popular" but still one of the biggest pieces of crap that ever was. Which is probably why the Cowboys are the most popular team.

You go ahead and enjoy being popular......we'll just sit back collecting trophies while your team continues to be the dancing fools.

Lol, see? its responses like this that makes my point. this was such a predictable respose to what i said to that bakery guy. some of yall like to take words said in an entirely different manner, and twist them into your own delusional beliefs lol.

you're a jealous twerp too. gonna be fun watching Dallas take the east this yr and seeing what yall have to say bout that

titwio
09-29-2012, 03:59 PM
So when the Cowboys are not playing their stadium becomes a shopping mall?

FBomb
09-29-2012, 04:19 PM
Lol, see? its responses like this that makes my point. this was such a predictable respose to what i said to that bakery guy. some of yall like to take words said in an entirely different manner, and twist them into your own delusional beliefs lol.

you're a jealous twerp too. gonna be fun watching Dallas take the east this yr and seeing what yall have to say bout that

That's what I get for not dumbing it down, so I will put it in terms that you can understand. You're a moron who really has no idea what you're talking about. No one is jealous of your team and the fact that you think so only proves just how truly dumb you are. We'd much rather win than be popular.

ShakeandBake
09-29-2012, 04:22 PM

Just like how you predicted that the Giants would get their asses kicked by Carolina last week right? Stupid is as stupid does, one would think you would have learned your lesson about predictions. Is this you?http://ponderingsfrompluto.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/miss-cleo.jpg?w=450

FBomb
09-29-2012, 04:36 PM
It's always funniest when idiots have no idea how idiotic the are.

ShakeandBake
09-29-2012, 05:00 PM
It's always funniest when idiots have no idea how idiotic the are.

He's either a really good troll, or he got dropped on his head too many times as a kid.

FBomb
09-29-2012, 05:04 PM
He's either a really good troll, or he got dropped on his head too many times as a kid.

I'm going with the latter......but I'm sure he'll think I meant ladder.:D

FBomb
09-29-2012, 06:18 PM

Another quick question....how can my response be "predictable" when you had to find someone to tell you what some the words mean?

SweetZombieJesus
09-29-2012, 06:38 PM
It's only right that more Romo merchandise is sold in pink.

I hear John Mara is trying to get a Fredericks of Hollywood and a Papa John's in our stadium

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-29-2012, 06:44 PM
It's actually not a bad idea. Victoria's Secret Pink is not just lingerie, they have an extensive line of clothes for women in every NFL team. I love their stuff, I have NYG shorts and tank set. I'm sure the NFL apparel is mostly what the store in the stadium will sell. :)QUIT IT NOW!!!!

Laurah1275
09-29-2012, 06:46 PM
QUIT IT NOW!!!!Why?

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Jerryworld is ridiculous.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Y1GDmBI8WBGqhZcuc_Jc8jOXH6b0-LcZrmo-82ukkYCFjzEi

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-29-2012, 06:52 PM
Why?Who cares if you like the stuff from there, it does not belong in ANY stadium. You women are lucky they sell these in the machines. Just be Happy with what you have.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMsk2ib16Yox0kdNo9FnRWqyRaqUL3o-baZAorjJBprnomSGnJdg

Laurah1275
09-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Who cares if you like the stuff from there, it does not belong in ANY stadium. You women are lucky they sell these in the machines. Just be Happy with what you have.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMsk2ib16Yox0kdNo9FnRWqyRaqUL3o-baZAorjJBprnomSGnJdgMarketing...newsflash knuckle dragger...women go to games too...if they can pick up something for themselves along the way, what's the problem? Please keep your tampon picks to yourself...remember to change yours in 6 hrs to avoid TSS :)

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Marketing...newsflash knuckle dragger...women go to games too...if they can pick up something for themselves along the way, what's the problem? Please keep your tampon picks to yourself...remember to change yours in 6 hrs to avoid TSS :)They can just buy MY next http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink009.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)and the word you were looking for is PICS.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance005.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

BParcells777
09-29-2012, 07:28 PM
Gentlemen Gentlmen
What does this have to do with football?

The Patriots have a huge outdoor mall........lots of stores and nice restaurants......nothing wrong with that

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Gentlemen Gentlmen
What does this have to do with football?

The Patriots have a huge outdoor mall........lots of stores and nice restaurants......nothing wrong with thatWay different than a panty store!!

Laurah1275
09-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Way different than a panty store!!It's not just a panty store...try, just try walking erect for a change...never mind, it's a lost cause...here's a banana, go in your corner and enjoy :)

ProfessorCrue
09-29-2012, 09:05 PM
Another quick question....how can my response be "predictable" when you had to find someone to tell you what some the words mean?

lol, what i said must of really gotten to you for you to keep babbling nonesense.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-29-2012, 09:37 PM
It's not just a panty store...try, just try walking erect for a change...never mind, it's a lost cause...here's a banana, go in your corner and enjoy :)I like bananas btw. Its a lost cause since the Giants will never do that!! We cant even get cheerleaders. Maybe since you frequent the store you should become a Cowpukes fan and make a Romo omelette. I am sure they would really like you better over there.

TextureDj
09-29-2012, 11:22 PM
I like bananas btw. Its a lost cause since the Giants will never do that!! We cant even get cheerleaders. Maybe since you frequent the store you should become a Cowpukes fan and make a Romo omelette. I am sure they would really like you better over there.

Dude, dont you think your laying it on a little thick? You would think she was your ex wife or something.

She has proven that she is a big girl and can take the jousting, but its not a good look my dude. Comes off a tad bullyish.

If you think she is bandwagon, have no worries Big Blue will surely put her to the test at some point in the near future, you know they never make it easy.

appodictic
09-29-2012, 11:41 PM
Dude, dont you think your laying it on a little thick? You would think she was your ex wife or something.

She has proven that she is a big girl and can take the jousting, but its not a good look my dude. Comes off a tad bullyish.

If you think she is bandwagon, have no worries Big Blue will surely put her to the test at some point in the near future, you know they never make it easy.

Yes. Someone is always ripping her. Is it the same member? I think he must have Pmed her for a date and got denied.

pokerpunk
09-30-2012, 12:48 AM
Another typical Cowgirl fan. Thinks his team/organization is the greatest. This is why people hate the Cowgirls and their fans because you go on about America's Team and how great they are! Get real dude! Your team is sub-par at best. Its been 15 years since you had anything to gloat about. You and the Patriot fans need to come back to reality and deal with the fact that you spend more time on other teams message boards then your own. Then again it's probably because theres nothing to talk about.

ProfessorCrue
09-30-2012, 12:53 AM
Another typical Cowgirl fan. Thinks his team/organization is the greatest. This is why people hate the Cowgirls and their fans because you go on about America's Team and how great they are! Get real dude! Your team is sub-par at best. Its been 15 years since you had anything to gloat about. You and the Patriot fans need to come back to reality and deal with the fact that you spend more time on other teams message boards then your own. Then again it's probably because theres nothing to talk about.

lol, the Cowboys own the lil g's this year.

SweetZombieJesus
09-30-2012, 07:21 AM
lol, the Cowboys own the lil g's this year.

Of course it appears that way, the calendar doesn't say "DECEMBER" yet

OX1
09-30-2012, 08:11 AM

For the other 31 football teams husbands..........

"I would rather watch football and drink beer with you than go shopping."

http://www.joke-archives.com/dating/mensphrases.html

For the cowhippedboys

"I would rather go shopping with you AT the football game"

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BParcells777
09-30-2012, 11:05 AM
Actually here is a link to all of the Patriots shopping mall, and the DO have a Victoria's Secret BTW

http://www.patriot-place.com/alphabetical.aspx

BParcells777
09-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Actually here is a link to all of the Patriots shopping mall, and the DO have a Victoria's Secret BTW

http://www.patriot-place.com/alphabetical.aspx

Tom is in there all the time I hear, buying things for Gisselle....... LOL

appodictic
09-30-2012, 11:16 AM
Tom is in there all the time I hear, buying things for Gisselle....... LOL The packers are going to have an Victoria Secret store as well. All the undergarments are going to have huge holes in them just like their swiss cheese defence!

BParcells777
09-30-2012, 11:18 AM
Crue- How are you feeling about the game today? yours I mean....

I know you like the Gmen tonight

ashleymarie
09-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Of course it appears that way, the calendar doesn't say "DECEMBER" yet

Oh, ho ho ho. You mean THAT December, when the pies turn to clutzes. ;)

BParcells777
09-30-2012, 11:34 AM
The Giants missed the boat by not including a shopping/restaurant mall around the stadium........the set up in Foxboro is superb

appodictic
09-30-2012, 11:38 AM
The Giants missed the boat by not including a shopping/restaurant mall around the stadium........the set up in Foxboro is superb Why would they want a shopping mall? None of the people from the 75000 box seats shop at the mall. They have their butlers do it?

BParcells777
09-30-2012, 11:46 AM
its the restaurant and bar scene that's the real attraction........gives the area some substance, and flair

like the Meadowlands, Foxboro is in the boonies with nothing around it but gas stations and 7/11's...........the Mall makes it a nice stop
Plus you can go to the restaurants and take in the game and still feel part of the party

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-30-2012, 12:05 PM

If you think she is bandwagon, have no worries Big Blue will surely put her to the test at some point in the near future, you know they never make it easy.Its just her countless posts of nothing but Happy Mornings, and Eli omelettes that got to me. She didnt even know what TAGF was after her 275 post! I will always throw some comments at her and she knows it is always good natured. Let her stick up for herself. She is a big girl.

Yes. Someone is always ripping her. Is it the same member? I think he must have Pmed her for a date and got denied.Oh yeah.......Ya got me. This IS NOT a dating board. You must have already tried that move if you are stating it about someone else.

FBomb
09-30-2012, 12:45 PM
lol, what i said must of really gotten to you for you to keep babbling nonesense.

lol....You're going to have to gain a few more IQ points before you "get to me", Corky.

ProfessorCrue
09-30-2012, 04:40 PM
Crue- How are you feeling about the game today? yours I mean....

I know you like the Gmen tonight

Cowboys play tomorrow night but ill put it like this. if Dallas plays like they did against yall, they will win. if they play like they did against seattle, they will lose. but they also need to start scoring more points. i dont like it anytime they score under 20 pts per game

SlyFoxx
09-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Five pages because a VS opens at Jerry World. Somebody's a little too obsessed with what's going on in Big D.

You're now free to post lame insults and observations.

Giants5699
09-30-2012, 07:11 PM

What's there to be jealous of? The Cowboys are the Montreal Canadiens of the NFL. Nothing to talk about but the old days as the team is now a laughing stock of the league.