PDA

View Full Version : I Stand Corrected

RichardMc
09-29-2012, 11:30 AM
ME in another thread:

I don't think the DL will have a bunch of sacks. They will have to play a contain game against Vick and not let him start running and take over the game.

Mathias Kiwanuka:
ďIt used to be try and contain him, donít pressure him because heíll get by, but now itís more like, just go after him,Ē

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/kiwanuka_just_go_get_vick_dc3uiYG6wm3FwRYPBpFIOP?u tm_campaign=OutbrainA&utm_source=OutbrainArticlepages&obref=obinsource

Who you gonna believe?

ashleymarie
09-29-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm going to believe what is on the tv screen while the game is being played.

Rudyy
09-29-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm going to believe what is on the tv screen while the game is being played.Amen.

jomo
09-29-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm going to believe what is on the tv screen while the game is being played.Misinformation is a solid strategy ALWAYS. I would be very concerned if we were getting the real scoop from a player familiar with the game plan.

TextureDj
09-29-2012, 06:08 PM
Vick is not Cam. Vick is older and beat up. Add that to the fact that our LB corps is far beyond what it has been in recent years and containing Vick is not as important as it has been in the past. Expect to see our more solid rushers lined up to Vicks left so that any scrambling is to hios weaker throwing side, but dont expect to see one of those "contain, not sack" sort of days.

miked1958
09-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Id say this game isn't even close!!! Fitting that my 9000th post is in an egirls thread! Our most hated Rival! I'm thinking we win this one easy. By 17 or more points. I'm going to go on record and say people will be filing out of Lincoln Financial early 4th quarter..

FINAL .....

Giants --- 41 Eagles --- 24

tonyt830
09-29-2012, 06:23 PM
I think we will see the gameplan vs Vick change as the game dictates. I think the D needs to get him moving to his right where he does not do well throwing the ball. I would not be surprised to see Fewell put a spy on Vick at times, maybe Williams? I think pressure is the key. We are thin on the back end, so if Vick does not have the time to scan the field, that benefits our secondary. But I'm sure there will be times that Fewell does not bring as much pressure, its all about timing(playcalling wise) when it comes to pressure or containment.