PDA

View Full Version : I don't see how the Giants can possibly win this game.

Buddy333
09-29-2012, 12:38 PM
The OL played a good game against a bad team. This not 2008. The same goes for having 1 good running game for the 1st time in over a year. The Giants have not had a 100 yard rusher against the Eagles since their 1st match up in 2008. Barden is not Nicks. He took advantage of a 5th round rookie. Everyone keeps saying they can without Nicks but forget they had Manningham when Nicks was out. Everyone was saying Randle was the next Nicks. Well I don't see it yet. Add to the WR problem the fact they have attest DL that will pressure Eli all night while they also have a very good secondary going against a WR unit that's in trouble. Speaking of DL's, the Eagles DL is doing what the Giants DL was supposed to be doing. Putting lots of pressure on the QB. Of course the Giants also have to rely on their secondary that consists of Webster with a cast on his broken hand, Prince is still basically a rookie with his lack of experience, Rolle is banged up, Tryon has struggled, Coe has a bad hamstring, and they might need to rely on some UDFA Safeties to help out. Giants - 23 Eagles - 20

Rudyy
09-29-2012, 12:43 PM
This is said every week lol.

Moke
09-29-2012, 12:43 PM
Too long didn't read. Only thing I wanted to read was the title.

How is it possible that you don't see them winning but predict a 23-20 victory.

Are you trying to be in the middle so you can come back here and tell everyone "I told you so"?

No one cares if your Nostradamus, but when you're trying sound like Nostradamus by picking two sides, that's when it gets annoying.

Rusty192
09-29-2012, 12:45 PM
wow cmon buddy. really?

make us read that whole thing and then saying the Giants win anyway?

Not cool bro.......

primetime
09-29-2012, 12:51 PM
Since the topic is about injuries you are aware the Eagles are without two starting offensive lineman right? Since Jason Peters has been out with a torn ACL in the off-season the Eagles have lost their starting center Jason Kelce and starting tackle King Dunlap.
The Giants have shown since last season when guys go down other players step up.

TheEnigma
09-29-2012, 12:54 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/1861-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

GiantRoc
09-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Wait....was this whole thing supposed to be in red ink????? Was I getting PO'ed for no reason?

Giant stuck in Texas
09-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Too long didn't read. Only thing I wanted to read was the title.

How is it possible that you don't see them winning but predict a 23-20 victory.

Are you trying to be in the middle so you can come back here and tell everyone "I told you so"?

No one cares if your Nostradamus, but when you're trying sound like Nostradamus by picking two sides, that's when it gets annoying.

More like Nostradumbass.....

SackingMyths
09-29-2012, 01:24 PM
Nice. It is nuts how this team repeatedly wins the ones that, on paper, wouldn't seem likely. Even the national media is finally taking notice.

"Back them into a corner and tell the Giants not much is expected of them, and they almost always respond...Tom Coughlin's team is just fundamentally and psychologically ill-suited to the favorite's role, but it loves proving the critics wrong."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/09/26/nfl-power-rankings-week-3/index.html#ixzz27sePb5fD

RoanokeFan
09-29-2012, 01:27 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbQjbQQPYcP2l8D72KbWJ4RtU0krxfJ Z0qrK-TmyZZXe6KQ4m5

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 01:27 PM
YESSS! guaranteed win now.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-29-2012, 01:28 PM
You're a fool man... I would hate to be you being so damn negative all the time. You never have faith in this team, even after 2 Super Bowl championships you still doubt us.

Yet you anoint Philly..... yawn

RoanokeFan
09-29-2012, 01:29 PM
The OL played a good game against a bad team. This not 2008. The same goes for having 1 good running game for the 1st time in over a year. The Giants have not had a 100 yard rusher against the Eagles since their 1st match up in 2008. Barden is not Nicks. He took advantage of a 5th round rookie. Everyone keeps saying they can without Nicks but forget they had Manningham when Nicks was out. Everyone was saying Randle was the next Nicks. Well I don't see it yet. Add to the WR problem the fact they have attest DL that will pressure Eli all night while they also have a very good secondary going against a WR unit that's in trouble. Speaking of DL's, the Eagles DL is doing what the Giants DL was supposed to be doing. Putting lots of pressure on the QB. Of course the Giants also have to rely on their secondary that consists of Webster with a cast on his broken hand, Prince is still basically a rookie with his lack of experience, Rolle is banged up, Tryon has struggled, Coe has a bad hamstring, and they might need to rely on some UDFA Safeties to help out. Giants - 23 Eagles - 20

Barden won't be taking Nicks' slot, Hixon will. Barden and Hixon may well have great games if the Eagles double up on Cruz.

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 01:34 PM
and anytime we got eli, i see us winning for the record.

what i dont get is why you've made it out to be like philly is this unbeatable power house...we shoulda beat them both times last year, and if u go back to the 6 of 7 they've won, each of those games was close. its not as if philly has blown us out, although 2 of the last 3x we faced them we actually did blow them out once, and should have another time if not for the epic collapse. we've shown we can **** philly up every bit they've shown they can **** us up.

then the added bonus of vick playing like complete ****, they are missing their two best starting OL and we r the creators of the stop vick gameplan...

and i believe barden will actually have a huge break out game ala cruz. eli at the least has shown trust in barden. its all about barden making plays, and I believe he will.

this game isn't even gonna be all that close. i'll go with something like 27-17 giants. eli has a huge day

EnragedYouth85
You can't fix stupid..

G-Men Surg.
Any given Sunday bro and whatever the outcome just go for the ride and enjoy ! This is what makes this sport awesome, thrills and spills, the flow of emotions! The late Steve Sabol said it best , "Life is great, football is better !

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 01:35 PM
says who RF? I hadn't seen that reported anywhere but u do read up on the news more than i do. can u link me the article where some one from the giants says that?

TheEnigma
09-29-2012, 01:36 PM
It has to be Buddy trolling. Why would he list all of those negatives and then predict us to win? This should at least be a 10 page thread before the game and depending on the results, a possible 15+ to mock Buddy when he is wrong.

RoanokeFan
09-29-2012, 01:37 PM
says who RF? I hadn't seen that reported anywhere but u do read up on the news more than i do. can u link me the article where some one from the giants says that?

Hixon is the # 3 receiver when Nicks or Cruz are out he moves up to # 2.

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 01:42 PM
oh ur going by ur opinion then? bc I know thats how it was a couple weeks ago, but now that hixon missed almost all the TB game, and then Bardens performance vs Carolina, it could easily be Barden starting with Cruz. at least in my opinion. i thought one of the coaches mighta said something in an interview or something. guess we'll find out but either way both are prob gonna play a lot.

EnragedYouth85
09-29-2012, 01:43 PM

Some people find math hard...lol

I'm pretty sure our lineup goes like this, #1 Nicks, #2 Cruz, #3 Hixon, #4 Barden, #5 Randle #6 Jernigan

As people get hurt, they move up a spot.. see how that works?

RoanokeFan
09-29-2012, 01:44 PM
oh ur going by ur opinion then? bc I know thats how it was a couple weeks ago, but now that hixon missed almost all the TB game, and then Bardens performance vs Carolina, it could easily be Barden starting with Cruz. at least in my opinion. i thought one of the coaches mighta said something in an interview or something. guess we'll find out but either way both are prob gonna play a lot.

No, Gilbride's:

http://www.bigblueunited.com/2012/09/giants-kevin-gilbride-says-domenik-hixon-is-the-teams-no-3-wide-receiver.html

If that changes, they'll let us know

Based on your logic, Bradshaw won't be starting either

RoanokeFan
09-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Some people find math hard...lol

I'm pretty sure our lineup goes like this, #1 Nicks, #2 Cruz, #3 Hixon, #4 Barden, #5 Randle #6 Jernigan

Amazingly simple, yet sometimes so complicated

EnragedYouth85
09-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Amazingly simple, yet sometimes so complicated

Haha, well I went to school and learned me some good knowledge..

JSpin
09-29-2012, 01:47 PM
I didn't even read your post because of one simple fact. We have an elite QB who keeps us in the game week in and week out, regardless of the weapons around him. Eli will make Barden or Hixon, or Randle look like an All-Pro just like he did with Cruz last year. Obviously Cruz is talented, but he was an I drafted free agent for a reason. As long as we have Eli, we have a good shot to win every game we play period.

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 01:48 PM
lmfao. ok cool. i honestly didnt know and asked for an article link. thank u for one. hixon missed 2 weeks. thats all i was saying. i dnt get to sit in on the coaches meetings like you d... oh wait nm.

again, i could easily seeing it go either way. if u r saying its hixon, and to the point with that lame *** bs condescending mocking ****, then i may "suck at math" but at least i dont go around acting like that.

either way i hope both guys kick ***. dont know how itll look quite yet. gnna read the link now.

EnragedYouth85
09-29-2012, 01:50 PM
lmfao. ok cool. i honestly didnt know and asked for an article link. thank u for one. hixon missed 2 weeks. thats all i was saying. i dnt get to sit in on the coaches meetings like you d... oh wait nm.

again, i could easily seeing it go either way. if u r saying its hixon, and to the point with that lame *** bs condescending mocking ****, then i may "suck at math" but at least i dont go around acting like that.

either way i hope both guys kick ***. dont know how itll look quite yet. gnna read the link now.

lol, you were arguing a point and we were arguing a point. You would have no more knowledge then we would have on who starts but at least we had a little bit of so called "hard facts" to support our guess.. just saying..

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 01:50 PM
and it'll be classic if barden actually does start. i have no preference either way. however, RF n enraged have acted in a way that if Hixon isn't starting, then this thread will be bumped asap

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 01:51 PM
wtf. who was arguing anything? i guess you were a math major, and not a basic understanding of 1rst grade interaction?

RF said hixon was starting, i asked if there was a link. he didnt provide one, so i asked if it was his opinion. i then stated that hixon was #3 2 weeks ago, but has missed both games since then. and Barden did have a good game. imo it could go either way and whoever it is, i hope kicks ***.

EnragedYouth85
09-29-2012, 01:52 PM
and it'll be classic if barden actually does start. i have no preference either way. however, RF n enraged have acted in a way that if Hixon isn't starting, then this thread will be bumped asap

Bump away, I in no way said 100% that that's how the line up will be. I am going off of what the team supplies to us, which is better than just going off what you think. Which is what you are doing..

CowboysSuck
09-29-2012, 01:53 PM
Guys, its the reverse Jinx. This is exactly what we need (rubs crystal ball).

Eagles win with a dominant effort, 30-17

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 01:55 PM

RF-Hixon is the # 3 receiver when Nicks or Cruz are out he moves up to # 2.

You-Some people find math hard...lol

RF-Amazingly simple, yet sometimes so complicated
__________________________________________________ _________________________________--

so yeah, i think that speaks for itself. peace. dont want to interrupt any more chances for u guys to feel superior i guess? dont know what the point of acting like that is

EnragedYouth85
09-29-2012, 01:58 PM

__________________________________________________ _________________________________--

so yeah, i think that speaks for itself. peace. dont want to interrupt any more chances for u guys to feel superior i guess? dont know what the point of acting like that is

lol, I'll just leave it alone. If your right and Barden starts at #2, congrats! I personally don't care who starts where just stating in terms of depth charts its only logical for the next person to move up. So I'll leave it at that. If he starts, bump the thread, and I will admit I was wrong.. haha

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 01:59 PM
and lmao. that link is pointless for tmrws game. like wow lmao. yeah, pretty sure a whole lots changed from SEPTEMBER 2ND. Stokely will be our 3rd, I can find an article where KG says that too...

Hixon has missed 2 weeks now, Barden had a 9 catch day as a starter, and performed at a level hixon hadnt for years. hixon WAS the 2nd, now Im not saying Barden IS, thats why I ASKED WHEN RF ACTED LIKE HE WAS WRITING THE DEPTH CHART HIMSELF, lmao.

so, now that being civil was thrown out with ur whole bs math comment and rfs enjoyment of said comment, does anyone have any relevant ACTUAL news from the TEAM

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 02:02 PM
im not trying to be right, im asking a question. i know that may not register with your mind bc u actually clearly do need to feel right i guess, only reason i could think of for how u and rf interacted in this thread, i just wanna know if a coach has stated one way or the other, and if not guess we'll see tmrw. certainly a case can be made for either. peace

EnragedYouth85
09-29-2012, 02:02 PM
Here you go superstar: http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/depth-charts/nfl.aspx

Nicks, Cruz, Hixon.. 1, 2, 3 respectively...

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 02:04 PM
as i said, any RELEVANT recent info. notice how many errors that depth chart has? wilson isnt our 2, Brown is. stopped reading the depth after i noticed that

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 02:05 PM
and lmao, wow basic understanding isnt ur forte huh, math major. notice how according to that depth chart, Randle actually would be starting acrss Cruz. Now I would love that esp if randle has an awesome day, but do u think theres a shot of that happening? lmao man thank u

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 02:07 PM
love the superstar and math comments esp when u just keep on basically acting clueless providing and sourcing all sorts of irrelevant info incorrectly lol

EnragedYouth85
09-29-2012, 02:07 PM
as i said, any RELEVANT recent info. notice how many errors that depth chart has? wilson isnt our 2, Brown is. stopped reading the depth after i noticed that

lol, if you have any more up to date information to base your theory off of please let me know. At least I base my guess off of actual information and not just saying, well he did well today so he probably moved up to #2 with Nicks out.

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 02:08 PM
over it. we're gonna kill philly. hopefully whoever starts hixon or barden, they have huge games

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 02:10 PM
u still dont quite get what asking a question is...I NEVER CLAIMED TO KNOW ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, which is why I asked. ya know, what those "?"s are for. RF and you have been the ONLY people trying to come off as knowing anything, and as evident of ur posts in this thread, I would avoid doing that as much as possible if I were you. Later.

EnragedYouth85
09-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Agreed, we will will. I hope they all have great games. I don't think we will kill them but I think we will win by at least a TD.

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 02:11 PM

the ironic thing, is YOU are turning something so simple into something so complicated. but thank you bc i honestly did laugh my *** off a few times with some of ur responses

Buddy333
09-29-2012, 02:15 PM
What difference does it make? Hixon or Barden? Neither one can fill in for Nicks. They have 1 reliable WR and a TE. The Eagles defense is going to swarm those 2 all night. They also have a better LB group than they had last season. It's just to much for them to deal with. Giants - 23 Eagles 20

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 02:17 PM
i beg to differ. it isn't "filling in for nicks" thats an issue. if it was "filling in for eli" we'd have issues, but eli has shown he can elevate anybody's game who will work hard. Hixon or Barden are very capable of having huge days. I'd personally lean towards Barden more, but either one should have eli's trust

EnragedYouth85
09-29-2012, 02:18 PM
What difference does it make? Hixon or Barden? Neither one can fill in for Nicks. They have 1 reliable WR and a TE. The Eagles defense is going to swarm those 2 all night. They also have a better LB group than they had last season. It's just to much for them to deal with. Giants - 23 Eagles 20

Are you on drugs? lol.. The post starts with the Giants are doomed, no one can fill in for Nicks, their defense is better than ours, but we will win 23-20?

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 02:18 PM
btw, i know ur trying to do the "we wont win more than a couple games" anti jinx so thank u buddy. we're guaranteed a win bc the opposite of what u say happens almost exclusively 100% of the tme

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 02:19 PM
enraged, i dunno if u noticed but buddy has made a bunch of threads like this. dont worry, literally the opposite of his titles always happens. he had us winning only 2 games in 2010, finishing last in the divi or some bs last year...he is actually giving us an anti jinx jinx

RoanokeFan
09-29-2012, 02:20 PM

Do you have the numbers backwards?

EnragedYouth85
09-29-2012, 02:27 PM
enraged, i dunno if u noticed but buddy has made a bunch of threads like this. dont worry, literally the opposite of his titles always happens. he had us winning only 2 games in 2010, finishing last in the divi or some bs last year...he is actually giving us an anti jinx jinx

Oh I know, but his mind just seems to be processing things backwards lol

miked1958
09-29-2012, 02:30 PM
The OL played a good game against a bad team. This not 2008. The same goes for having 1 good running game for the 1st time in over a year. The Giants have not had a 100 yard rusher against the Eagles since their 1st match up in 2008. Barden is not Nicks. He took advantage of a 5th round rookie. Everyone keeps saying they can without Nicks but forget they had Manningham when Nicks was out. Everyone was saying Randle was the next Nicks. Well I don't see it yet. Add to the WR problem the fact they have attest DL that will pressure Eli all night while they also have a very good secondary going against a WR unit that's in trouble. Speaking of DL's, the Eagles DL is doing what the Giants DL was supposed to be doing. Putting lots of pressure on the QB. Of course the Giants also have to rely on their secondary that consists of Webster with a cast on his broken hand, Prince is still basically a rookie with his lack of experience, Rolle is banged up, Tryon has struggled, Coe has a bad hamstring, and they might need to rely on some UDFA Safeties to help out. Giants - 23 Eagles - 20Eagles have played putrid in all 3 of their games and really deserve to be 0-3 with all their turnovers. Not to concerned. I think we beat em by 17

Buddy333
09-29-2012, 02:30 PM
No way RF. they don't stand a chance. To much to deal with. The Eagles are going to out to prove they are still the favorite in the division and they own the Giants. The Giants can't run on them and now they won't be able to pass on them. On defense I'm worried that Vick will run around all night and tire out the DL while the patch work secondary gets torched. The Giants win by a field goal as the clock expires.

RoanokeFan
09-29-2012, 02:31 PM
Eagles have played putrid in all 3 of their games and really deserve to be 0-3 with all their turnovers. Not to concerned. I think we beat em by 17

Let's hope playing putrid is reserved for their side of the ball :p

juice33s
09-29-2012, 02:38 PM
lol, we're missing one player (A player we're 7-0 w/out btw) and you can't see how the Giants can POSSIBLY win this game? As in no chance? and yet you predict a 23-20 Giants victory?......God you're a Moron

Eliscruzzz
09-29-2012, 02:44 PM
who cares I just want a great game from the Giants....

Rudyy
09-29-2012, 02:44 PM
No way RF. they don't stand a chance. To much to deal with. The Eagles are going to out to prove they are still the favorite in the division and they own the Giants. The Giants can't run on them and now they won't be able to pass on them. On defense I'm worried that Vick will run around all night and tire out the DL while the patch work secondary gets torched. The Giants win by a field goal as the clock expires. They don't stand a chance...but they win.

I don't think you're serious about this, lol.

RoanokeFan
09-29-2012, 02:45 PM
lol, we're missing one player (A player we're 7-0 w/out btw) and you can't see how the Giants can POSSIBLY win this game? As in no chance? and yet you predict a 23-20 Giants victory?......God you're a Moron

And here I thought it was me.

juice33s
09-29-2012, 02:46 PM
No way RF. they don't stand a chance. To much to deal with. The Eagles are going to out to prove they are still the favorite in the division and they own the Giants. The Giants can't run on them and now they won't be able to pass on them. On defense I'm worried that Vick will run around all night and tire out the DL while the patch work secondary gets torched. The Giants win by a field goal as the clock expires.
Dude, your ****ing weird and its time for you to seek professional help

miked1958
09-29-2012, 02:46 PM
lol, we're missing one player (A player we're 7-0 w/out btw) and you can't see how the Giants can POSSIBLY win this game? As in no chance? and yet you predict a 23-20 Giants victory?......God you're a MoronWe will also be missing Hosley, Rivers and Deihl are out. Rolle is banged up. Cweb playing with broken hand. But I get your point. I still see us dominating them.

miked1958
09-29-2012, 02:49 PM
They don't stand a chance...but they win.I don't think you're serious about this, lol.He says Vick will run around all night and tire outnoie DLine. If memory serves me correct we just chased down and shut down the younger, faster VERISON of Michael Con-Vick when we best Cam and his panthers Thursday night

ELI_HOF_NYG
09-29-2012, 02:49 PM
we have something the eagles do not have,,,Eli Mannning.

Cloud57
09-29-2012, 02:54 PM
The only good team we played so far was the Cowboys and we lost, so you should be worried.

Rudyy
09-29-2012, 02:57 PM
The only good team we played so far was the Cowboys and we lost, so you should be worried. Stop.

Buddy333
Vick is better than Newton. The Eagles also have one of the best RB's in the league. Their WR's are very good, not great, but very good. Going against a patch work secondary they may look great. There is just to much going against the Giants. Eli will throw for 300 yards and lead them down the field for the game winning field goal as the clock expires.

Rudyy
He says Vick will run around all night and tire outnoie DLine. If memory serves me correct we just chased down and shut down the younger, faster VERISON of Michael Con-Vick when we best Cam and his panthers Thursday night Yeah..Vick is a turnover waiting to happen as well. He's not going to tire out anyone.

Rudyy
Vick is better than Newton. The Eagles also have one of the best RB's in the league. Their WR's are very good, not great, but very good. Going against a patch work secondary they may look great. There is just to much going against the Giants. Eli will grow for 300 yards and lead them down the field for the game winning field goal as the clock expires. Haha, then why the heck are you worried..

ShakeandBake
09-29-2012, 03:01 PM
It seems like we have made it to that point in the season where the truly ridiculous threads begin to emerge, it's a little bit earlier than I expected

Buddy333
09-29-2012, 03:06 PM
Ridiculous? The Giants ran the ball good the last game for the 1st time in over a year and people think the OL and running game is back to 2008 form. If Manningham was still on the team Hixon would be the #4 and Barden the #5 WR. The Giants have those guys going against a great defense. The Giants have everything going against them in this game. Brown runs for 4.5 UPC and scores a TD in a 23-20 victory for the Giants.

ShakeandBake
09-29-2012, 03:27 PM
Ridiculous? The Giants ran the ball good the last game for the 1st time in over a year and people think the OL and running game is back to 2008 form. If Manningham was still on the team Hixon would be the #4 and Barden the #5 WR. The Giants have those guys going against a great defense. The Giants have everything going against them in this game. Brown runs for 4.5 UPC and scores a TD in a 23-20 victory for the Giants.

There you go again. So we have no chance to win this game, yet you are predicting a victory. If that is not ridiculous I don't know what is.

miked1958
09-29-2012, 03:29 PM
The only good team we played so far was the Cowboys and we lost, so you should be worried.Do I smell a troll?

Cloud57
09-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Do I smell a troll? ok we played Dallas, Tampa bay and Carolina. So Dallas is obviously the better team we played so far and the Giants didn't even show up for that game. We were expected to win against Carolina and Tampa bay so that wasn't a surprise. Now with some of our key players out, both teams have an equal chance of winning. I still believe the giants are going to win though if we play through all 4 quarters. Do you remember that game from 2010 when the giants fell asleep in the 4th quarter and lost??

TheBookOfEli
09-29-2012, 04:11 PM
Everybody had Carolina beating us. That was a game where most of us were really worried about but we came out whooping some ***.

Eagles game should be interesting cause Philly is better than Carolina. I think losing Hosley is almost as a big as a loss of losing Hakeem.

Rudyy
09-29-2012, 04:12 PM
ok we played Dallas, Tampa bay and Carolina. So Dallas is obviously the better team we played so far and the Giants didn't even show up for that game. We were expected to win against Carolina and Tampa bay so that wasn't a surprise. Now with some of our key players out, both teams have an equal chance of winning. I still believe the giants are going to win though if we play through all 4 quarters. Do you remember that game from 2010 when the giants fell asleep in the 4th quarter and lost?? We were NOT expected to beat Carolina. Everybody picked Carolina to win.

RoanokeFan
09-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Everybody had Carolina beating us. That was a game where most of us were really worried about but we came out whooping some ***.

Eagles game should be interesting cause Philly is better than Carolina. I think losing Hosley is almost as a big as a loss of losing Hakeem.

I'd have to agree with that because of the depth issue. I am glad that Ojomo returned to practice. if the front 7 can keep Vick off balance i will help the secondary

Rudyy
09-29-2012, 04:17 PM
I'd have to agree with that because of the depth issue. I am glad that Ojomo returned to practice. if the front 7 can keep Vick off balance i will help the secondaryIs Ojomo starting? do you know?

Die-Hard
09-29-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm not all that confident for this game either, but I'd never go so far as to say that the Giants can't possibly win it. My biggest concern is the most obvious: Secondary. It is beyond thin back there, and with Hosely out, expect a lot of Tryon, which has been keeping me awake at night. With all due respect to Justin, he's terrible, and those Philly receivers are going to carve him up if they get a step on him, which is inevitable. The only way we're beating Philly is in a shootout, and even that won't be easy. They have just as good of a pass rush, if not better, than we do.

RoanokeFan
09-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Is Ojomo starting? do you know?

I doubt it, but he's good to have in the rotation. He has shown some really good speed and heads up instincts

FBomb
09-29-2012, 04:35 PM

lol....I'm sure this has been pointed out several times already, but I'm seeing a HUGE conflict between your title and your prediction.

I think buddy has finally lost it.

Rudyy
09-29-2012, 04:36 PM
I think the biggest key to the game is getting pressure on Vick. Forcing him to make those mistakes. I have no doubt in my mind that Eli and the offense will come out and score, it will be tough, but I think they can do it. If Kevin Kolb can, Eli should have no problem. Our defense has to step up if we want to win this game.

Eli TO Shockey
09-29-2012, 05:23 PM
SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
GIANTS at EAGLES
* Hakeem Nicks (knee) gave him problems after Thursday’s practice. He now has a bum left knee and a bum right foot. He won’t play against the Eagles, giving Ramses Barden another start.
* Ahmad Bradshaw (neck) is back and will start. Expect a hot-hand situation with Andre Brown.
* Domenik Hixon (concussion) will return as the No. 3 wideout.
* Jeremy Maclin (hip) will be a full go.

foosball
09-29-2012, 06:09 PM
We can win. I changed my pick to the Eagles by 3 after Nicks got hurt but the Giants can still easily win this game. They have plenty of talent. They have to dial up the pass rush early and often and they have to be able to run the ball. That will open things up for Cruz. They might score 24 instead of 30 which just means they have to hold on to the ball longer and play better defense. Remember the Eagles have been terrible this year. If the defense has a great game expect to receive 3 turnovers from Vick.

joeybagadonutz23
09-29-2012, 06:12 PM
If I were you, I wouldn't watch it

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 06:18 PM
lmfao! you shoulda seen another thread

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 06:20 PM
SOOO....

well, guess nothing else needs to be said. guess KGs opinion was Barden as the 2 over Hixon...

stll wont really know til tmrw but hopefully both have an awesome game

Drez
09-29-2012, 06:39 PM
Do you ever get sick of being so freaking wrong all the time?

I swear, someone must have paid someone to pee in your Cheerios every morning.

Drez
09-29-2012, 06:41 PM
SOOO....

well, guess nothing else needs to be said. guess KGs opinion was Barden as the 2 over Hixon...

stll wont really know til tmrw but hopefully both have an awesome game
I don't think it really matters much. I think KG will mix it up with Hixon and Barden on the outside in 2 wide sets.

joeybagadonutz23
09-29-2012, 06:44 PM
I don't really care who's the #2 or #3 WR as long as the same Philly OL and the same Giants OL show up from week 3, we'll be good.

We'll see what Barden is made of. I'm starting him in all 3 of my leagues.

giantsfan420
09-29-2012, 06:48 PM
drez, me? cuz all i did was ask if there was any news on who the 2 wr would be and then stated why it could be barden over hixon...confused by ur post, i wasnt trying to be right or wrong, a couple others tried doing that and they ended up being wrong, so sorry if i offended u somehow

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-29-2012, 06:49 PM
Giants 27 - Eagles 13

joeybagadonutz23
09-29-2012, 07:08 PM
Giants 27 - Eagles 13
And hopefully Vick done for the season. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-29-2012, 07:10 PM
And hopefully Vick done for the season. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

Think I rather have him stay healthy, fun watching him ****

joeybagadonutz23
09-29-2012, 07:16 PM
Can't argue that. Arizona made them look pretty bad last week, but before that the Eagles looked pretty tough despite Vick's poor start to the season.

Drez
09-29-2012, 07:26 PM
drez, me? cuz all i did was ask if there was any news on who the 2 wr would be and then stated why it could be barden over hixon...confused by ur post, i wasnt trying to be right or wrong, a couple others tried doing that and they ended up being wrong, so sorry if i offended u somehow
The wrong post was for Buddy, not you, lol.

GFiP
09-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Considering the OP is always wrong, I'm chalking this one up as a win.

Buddy333
09-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Lol. I don't know why some think Hixon and Barden are going to be able to help out this week. Eli will have trouble finding anyone to throw to when Cruz and Bennett are doubled all night long. Barden will have 5 catches for 97 yards and his 1st NFL TD while Hixon has a 6 catch 120 yard game with no TD's.

TheEnigma
09-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Lol. I don't know why some think Hixon and Barden are going to be able to help out this week. Eli will have trouble finding anyone to throw to when Cruz and Bennett are doubled all night long. Barden will have 5 catches for 97 yards and his 1st NFL TD while Hixon has a 6 catch 120 yard game with no TD's.

http://cdn.chud.com/9/95/959b65b0_15fc7_ORIG-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Good show Buddy. Lots of fish got on the hook.

Buddy333
09-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Lol.

BigBlue1971
09-29-2012, 07:55 PM

at least your bottom line has some creditability! that said i would add 8 to the Giants and substract 3 from the egirls!

22for25
09-30-2012, 12:31 AM
@Buddy333 you can leave whenever.

gmenfan0488
09-30-2012, 12:49 AM
Vick's been terrible, the Cardinals line destroyed him, so we should do the same. Eli still has Cruz Bennet, Hixon and Barden

miked1958
09-30-2012, 01:02 AM
Vick's been terrible, the Cardinals line destroyed him, so we should do the same. Eli still has Cruz Bennet, Hixon and BardenAgreed

Joe Morrison
09-30-2012, 05:35 AM
Buddy, glad to see you're back to yourself! I can't see how we can win either, Vick has 8 turnovers himself, Eagles won two game in the last second against some pretty average teams, then got blasted by the Cardinals. I guess they are on fire right now. Looking for a tough game with the better team coming out with the W in the end, sorry Buddy, GMEN will win this game no matter how upset the Eagles are of themselves.

Tommy3rd
09-30-2012, 05:57 AM
even if we lose to them and go 0-2 in the division, I will never count the Giants out unless we are out of the playoffs. As long as we get a chance to get in even on a wildcard, I have faith that we can run the table and win another SB as long as Eli stays healthy.

Captain Chaos
09-30-2012, 12:00 PM
Wow, the cup is half empty:

I think Brown ran well in both games he played in and I think that they domonstrated that they have started moving in the right direction. Remeber that the Eagles give up an average of 4.0 yds per carry....

Regarding Barden in his game against the Rookie CB, What did you expect him to do? I mean come on, people were expecting him to get open but he really did well. I think this will be a bigger test for him and I believe he will make his catches. As much as Jomo hates to admitt it Barden hieght helps him get behind the LBs and these LBs on this team are on the short side so that will help as well.

Give Randel a year and the kid will be showing you his tallent!

Prince has shown a ton of toughness and getting out there with that high ankle sprain is a tough thing to do!

I agree it will be a close game and that the big difference in this game will be Bennett!

GMENAGAIN
09-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Ha ha . . . good old Buddy. The Eeyore of the MB!!!

GMan-67
09-30-2012, 01:42 PM
i think buddy had us 5-11 last season and we won the Super Bowl, he's might just be the leader of the negys

fourth&forever
09-30-2012, 01:56 PM
Buddy = giggles

Buddy333
09-30-2012, 02:06 PM
How do you think they can keep up with the Eagles? The Eagles have a great defense going up against a wounded Giants offense. They have very good WR's going against a patch work secondary. They also have a very good RB with a very mobile QB. They just don't have the players to beat them. Giants - 23 Eagles - 20.

RoanokeFan
09-30-2012, 02:07 PM
How do you think they can keep up with the Eagles? The Eagles have a great defense going up against a wounded Giants offense. They have very good WR's going against a patch work secondary. They also have a very good RB with a very mobile QB. They just don't have the players to beat them. Giants - 23 Eagles - 20.

What's their turnover ratio?

Buddy333
09-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Yeah but they are due to have a game where they play clean football. Hey always seem to play their best against the Giants. Vick gets sacked 5 times, fumbles twice, loses one, and throws an interception.

FBomb
09-30-2012, 02:16 PM
Yeah but they are due to have a game where they play clean football. Hey always seem to play their best against the Giants. Vick gets sacked 5 times, fumbles twice, loses one, and throws an interception.

So that's your argument? They're due? lol. Thanks for that rock solid analysis.

juice33s
09-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Honest question, how old are you?

giantsfan420
09-30-2012, 02:28 PM
he finds this funny. it amuses him going on a MB full of strangers, and making dual meaning posts to cover his arse. if you notice, he spends the entire post explaing how we can't win and why, but then posts a score that has us winning. EX. Vick is due a clean game. 5 sacks 2 fumbles and an int. OR We can't keep up with them, how could we. their rb's and wr's run wild on us. Giants 23-Philly 20.

i dunno how it isnt completely obvious to everyone that this is a clear cry for attention. he isn't getting it in his real life, so he wants it here. gotta be careful with those types, they're the ones who work as cashiers getting berated by people all day bc he wont accept their coupons, and then goes on a spree...its literally a mental disease imho when people seek such odd ways of getting attention. its similar to people who cut themselves.

Buddy333
09-30-2012, 02:40 PM
I don't know what team you us have been watching. The secondary has been bad and the DL doesn't get enough pressure unlike the Eagles. The OL had one good game along with he running game. Oh yeah, it feels just like 2008. People actually though losing Manningham was no big deal. Huh! Now they don't have him or Nicks for this game. So they won't be able to pass or run. Eli will be under constant pressure the entire game. Giants - 23 Eagles - 20. The Giants defense has 5 sacks, many hurries and hits, forces 2 fumbles, and an interception. Eli throws for over 300 yards while Hixon and Barden have a nice game. Barden gets his 1st NFL TD.

TheEnigma
09-30-2012, 02:53 PM
This thread is loltastic.

TextureDj
09-30-2012, 02:57 PM
I don't know what team you us have been watching. The secondary has been bad and the DL doesn't get enough pressure unlike the Eagles. The OL had one good game along with he running game. Oh yeah, it feels just like 2008. People actually though losing Manningham was no big deal. Huh! Now they don't have him or Nicks for this game. So they won't be able to pass or run. Eli will be under constant pressure the entire game. Giants - 23 Eagles - 20. The Giants defense has 5 sacks, many hurries and hits, forces 2 fumbles, and an interception. Eli throws for over 300 yards while Hixon and Barden have a nice game. Barden gets his 1st NFL TD.

Your beginning to frighten me. You might be having a psychotic break, or you have reached troll level ultimate. You keep starting out all doom and gloom, but then you lay out a game prediction that is not that bad at all.

Are we being trolled here?
Is there an Eagles fan in the house? This getting trolled by our own is just weird.

Joe Morrison
09-30-2012, 02:59 PM
I said all along they should have kept Manningham becuase Nicks has never played 16 games, always like the name says, always Nicked!

Buddy333
09-30-2012, 03:00 PM
No kidding around here. They don't stand a chance against the Eagles. Giants - 23 Eagles - 20.

Buddy333
09-30-2012, 03:01 PM
I miss Manningham but he wanted to leave.

Marvelousmik
09-30-2012, 03:07 PM

LMFAO.

Denaliman316
09-30-2012, 03:10 PM
What worries me the most is everyone is picking us.

RoanokeFan
09-30-2012, 03:30 PM
What worries me the most is everyone is picking us.

I think there are some picking against us, plus it's an away game.

Denaliman316
09-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Oh just was on the Eagles board and there's plenty of posts from people not seeing how the Eagles can win so it's normal.

Yeah some are picking them, Berman the Philly beat writer and Gola who's from Philly. Plus a few on ESPN including Jaws who's an ex Eagle. Truthfully every game's a worry but the ones we should really be worried about is Cleveland at home next week lol.

Buddy333
09-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Picking the Giants? The Eagles have won 6 of the last 7 games against the Giants. They are 2-1 and playing at home. It's a myth that the Giants are better on the road. They showed the win and loss record for Eli on the road and at home and they are almost identical. Giants - 23 Eagles - 20.

RoanokeFan
09-30-2012, 03:47 PM
Picking the Giants? The Eagles have won 6 of the last 7 games against the Giants. They are 2-1 and playing at home. It's a myth that the Giants are better on the road. They showed the win and loss record for Eli on the road and at home and they are almost identical. Giants - 23 Eagles - 20.

Not to nit pick, but I think they've won 7 of the last 8

Buddy333
09-30-2012, 04:10 PM
You see the domination RF? What chance do they have? Giants - 23 Eagles - 20.

Buddy333
09-30-2012, 05:14 PM
Lol.

RoanokeFan
09-30-2012, 05:18 PM
Lol. you sure are all over the place today lol

miked1958
09-30-2012, 05:24 PM
you sure are all over the place today lolI'm saying troll Roanoke.. What do you think of buddy? Reminds me of Giggles

ny06
09-30-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm saying troll Roanoke.. What do you think of buddy? Reminds me of Giggles
Not a troll, just a worrywart

miked1958
09-30-2012, 05:36 PM
Not a troll, just a worrywartOkay if you say so, I will believe it. Just was seeing the giggles traits in a number of threads, lol. But I will drop it

Buddy333
09-30-2012, 06:07 PM
you sure are all over the place today lolDon't even bother watching the game. The home crowd will be pumped and the Eagles want to show why they where pre season favorites. Giants - 23 Eagles - 20. When's the game day thread start?

ELI_HOF_NYG
09-30-2012, 06:10 PM
we have Eazy and a team chock full off ballers. if you can't roll with this then get off the bus.

RoanokeFan
09-30-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm saying troll Roanoke.. What do you think of buddy? Reminds me of Giggles

I think he's just stoking some embers

Giants5699
09-30-2012, 06:49 PM
The Giants can't win. The Eagles can only beat themselves... seems to be the only way the Giants can win these days/red

BurnerNYG
09-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Are we gonna win or are we gonna lose??? I don't understand this post. We're gonna stomp Philly... no in betweens, no depth chart breakdowns, no injury reports, no over analyzing... just plain ol' beat down the birds in their backyard.

Harooni
09-30-2012, 07:57 PM
we can win, just put a hurting on vick when he tries to run. we will win it in the 4th