PDA

View Full Version : LOSE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

little blue
12-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Why ****in not ,then afterward clean house!!!! SMFH.

NYGFaninILL
12-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Moron

ELI_Iz_God
12-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Moron

why is he a moron? Becuase he wants a better draft pick to heal this team in the right direction along with the much needed "COACHING CHANGE"

You're so tunnel vision about making the playoffs you can't see the bigger picture! Thats why your a follower and will never be a "LEADER"

Firenugget
12-18-2011, 03:56 PM
Moron

why is he a moron? Becuase he wants a better draft pick to heal this team in the right direction along with the much needed "COACHING CHANGE"

You're so tunnel vision about making the playoffs you can't see the bigger picture! Thats why your a follower and will never be a "LEADER"

Oh look, another.

NYGFaninILL
12-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Moron

You're so tunnel vision about making the playoffs you can't see the bigger picture! Thats why your a follower and will never be a "LEADER"Listen, *******. You don't know me or my life.
But how do you root for your team to purposefully lose games? To get 3 spots up in the draft?

Your just ****ing bitter. Man up, and root for your team, holy crap, Rams fans are less pessimistic then you

barran21
12-18-2011, 03:58 PM
I hope they lose out, I am tired of this coaching regime...

elisupporter10
12-18-2011, 03:58 PM
Moron

I'm pretty sure that wanting a coaching change doesn't make you a leader

yshock
12-18-2011, 04:15 PM
and we will draft another defensive end anyway

ELI_Iz_God
12-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Moron

I'm pretty sure that wanting a coaching change doesn't make you a leader
you know what you are so right....our Philosphy should be "Identify a problem...BUT DON'T FIX IT!" It'll work itself out....

you probably think TC is still a viable coach in the NFL too... Seriously it's people like you that give me ulcers..." THERES NO LEARNING CURVE!" your content with failure after failure with no desire to do better...maybe you should be playing on the team you'd be a perfect fit

elisupporter10
12-18-2011, 05:08 PM
I didn't actually say I personally didn't want a coaching change, I'm just saying you should get off your high horse calling yourself a leader and him a follower for having a different opinion. All hail the mighty ELI_Iz_God, let us all want our team to lose out and spell "is" with a z

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 05:11 PM
There is no hoping. They already have lost the last 2 games. The cowboys win was an aberration just like the SB.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Moron

HOLD ON DO YOU REALIZED WHO MAKES THE HIGHER DRAFT PICK? JR-JR-JR-JR-

davmac2BB
12-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Moron

Yes and it's perfectly genius for the Giants to win the next two, back into the playoffs, go one and done and then give management an excuse to extend Tom Coughlin once again.
Perfectly Genius to have Tom Coughlin for 2012 and have another 6-2 start followed by another second half collapse!

It makes perfect sense to root for mediocrity!

Mr Excitement
12-18-2011, 05:37 PM

You won't have to hope...they will....