PDA

View Full Version : sign me up for the kid out of WV

joeybagadonutz23
09-29-2012, 06:34 PM
I watched that WV vs. Baylor track meet and man oh man there were 3 WR's on the field that I would take in a heartbeat. Steadman Bailey reminds me of Hakeem Nicks.

No CB's though. Awful, awful defense on both sides of the ball.

juice33s
09-29-2012, 10:38 PM
Not a fan of big 12 football, its like watching a mixture of the CFL, arena league and an arcade game....anybody putting up passing/recieving numbers in the Big 12 I take with a grain of salt.....To many of these guys have let down in the NFL
Grahm harrell, Chase Daniels, Michael Crabtree, Colt MCcoy, Rashaun Woods, Chase Coffman, Sam Bradford, Jordan Shipley....Its still early but Blackmon's career has gotten off to a pretty forgettable start as well

Redeyejedi
09-30-2012, 08:53 AM
I watched that WV vs. Baylor track meet and man oh man there were 3 WR's on the field that I would take in a heartbeat. Steadman Bailey reminds me of Hakeem Nicks.

No CB's though. Awful, awful defense on both sides of the ball.Ive been hyping Bailey since last year.Everyone is fawning over Austin but Bailey is the best WR on the team. He is an outstanding route runner and while he is going to be pigeon holed as a slot receiver he is much more then that.
Video I did of him back in May

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJFx52Bccfg