PDA

View Full Version : Hey Giants Fans! Hahahahahahah

Riverdance
09-29-2012, 10:16 PM
U mirin our new QB, RGIII? U jelly that he's better than Eli? Pepper, your angus for Redskins week. Just because we have been busy fending off Cowturd trolls, doesn't mean we have forgotton about you cellar dwellers.I can't wait to watch the Eagles embarrass you guys on National TV so the Giants can be exposed once and for all as the frauds they are. Then watch my Skins do the same eventuallyTHIS IS OUR DIVISION NOW

NYGiants1411
09-29-2012, 10:23 PM
U mirin our new QB, RGIII? U jelly that he's better than Eli? Pepper, your angus for Redskins week. Just because we have been busy fending off Cowturd trolls, doesn't mean we have forgotton about you cellar dwellers.I can't wait to watch the Eagles embarrass you guys on National TV so the Giants can be exposed once and for all as the frauds they are. Then watch my Skins do the same eventuallyTHIS IS OUR DIVISION NOW

LOL

NovaScotian
09-29-2012, 10:37 PM
Have you watched any games this season? Washington is terrible... RG3 has tons of potential, too bad he was drafted by this failure of an organization.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-29-2012, 10:45 PM
This must be HoagieBastage in disguise.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-29-2012, 10:54 PM
I believe your team is sitting in the cellar and your talking smack? REALLY????
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfU6IpNKSQeWK2SYZ2W4ifX05Ue68cB gGg0oAueiwLXio0cfXbhttp://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0910/redskins-draft-prospects-demotivational-poster-1256087116.jpg

NovaScotian
09-29-2012, 11:16 PM
This thread is more sad then anything. Let me guess, you're a Toronto maple leafs fan?

miked1958
09-29-2012, 11:28 PM
U mirin our new QB, RGIII? U jelly that he's better than Eli? Pepper, your angus for Redskins week. Just because we have been busy fending off Cowturd trolls, doesn't mean we have forgotton about you cellar dwellers.I can't wait to watch the Eagles embarrass you guys on National TV so the Giants can be exposed once and for all as the frauds they are. Then watch my Skins do the same eventuallyTHIS IS OUR DIVISION NOWMan finally someone comes in for some smack talk!! I was getting a little worried since hoagie got banned. (that you hoagie)!....Anyway glad to have you here even though you are delusional! Lol.

Oh and by the way, learn to spell.

pokerpunk
09-30-2012, 12:23 AM
Nice screen name! I guess we should expect that from a fan who backs a QB who does nothing but cry about how hard he gets hit!

Moke
09-30-2012, 12:50 AM
Supposed to be funny or something? Ignorance!

Giantz4Life
09-30-2012, 02:02 AM
Who's whoa whoa hold the phone.......You mean Redskins actually still have fans? I call BS on this guy...This is like finding a supposedly extinct species of fish! Guys, you do realize this is a huge scientific discovery right? This species was reported extinct after Dan Snyder spent half the teams salary cap to sign a washed up Albert Haynesworth. Magnificent finding...I'll get National Geographic on the phone stat!

nygfan90
09-30-2012, 04:54 AM
hahahahahahahahahahaha im dying over here. Did I read that correctly?! OMG!! wow! cellar dwellers?! hahahahahaha while his team is currently in the "cellar" hahaha WOW!!

SweetZombieJesus
09-30-2012, 07:15 AM
U mirin our new QB, RGIII?

Why, is he mired in a quagmire already?

Bob Griffin has accomplished NADA yet... And in case you haven't noticed, (a) Bob Jr. III hasn't even played the Giants yet, and (b) we are fresh off a complete humiliation of Bob Jr. III's prototype and role model Scam Newton.

Go back to hibernation Foreskin

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-30-2012, 10:40 AM

Can anyone translate this? I am too educated to follow this gibberish.

RoanokeFan
09-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Another grenade tosser lol

BParcells777
09-30-2012, 11:01 AM
This must be HoagieBastage in disguise.

Hoagie had a good grasp of the English language......this guy sounds like he repeated 1st grade 12 times

bigblue58
09-30-2012, 11:01 AM
"Riverdance"?
A Redskins fan naming himself after a lame Fad that was all the rage but no longer popular...hmmmmmm sounds like it could be a prophetic statement about the future of RG3 himself!
Sad really.......they just know subconsciously that their organization has no bright future.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Hoagie had a good grasp of the English language......this guy sounds like he repeated 1st grade 12 timesBut remember he was delusional. So this might be one of his alter-egos.

BParcells777
09-30-2012, 12:10 PM
I think I can translate this

He is asking if we are watching Robert Griffin........frankly no we are not

Then he asks if Robert is in the class of Eli Manning........Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO

Robert is a good player, but likely you guys go 8-8 at best and even that is a stretch

FBomb
09-30-2012, 12:37 PM

What language is this in?

FBomb
09-30-2012, 12:39 PM

I saw the word "redskins" in the text, so I'm going to have to assume it was something lame and stupid.

BParcells777
09-30-2012, 12:42 PM
What language is this in?

What language do you think its in.........its a gangland derivative of English.......this guy might just be posting from some federal pen.

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
09-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Did "Riverdance" I mean "Hoagie get bounced again? One post and no follow up? That not like him. He must be worried about tonight.
I would be.......

BParcells777
09-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Wow- Vikings scored a TD 2 seconds into their game today

miked1958
09-30-2012, 01:14 PM
What language is this in?I'm not sure but here is his first couple lines...

"U mirin our new QB, RGIII? U jelly that he's better than Eli? Pepper, your angus for Redskins week."...

... He starts out " U mirin" in first part.. Lol...

Then says " U jelly" and finishes up with "Pepper, your angus"

Not quite sure what language he is speaking...

But sounds like he may be hungry speaking about Jelly and Angus

miked1958
09-30-2012, 01:16 PM
Wow- Vikings scored a TD 2 seconds into their game todayWhat? How? On a kickoff return? Who they playing?.

.Uh ha.. Just answered my own question. 105 yard KO return vs Lions

Also see that carolina is up on falcons 7-0

SF and Jess Scoreless midway through 1st.

GMan-67
09-30-2012, 01:49 PM
RG 3 hits and he cries ?

Sarcasman
09-30-2012, 10:14 PM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NYfanatic
09-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Who cares about the hype sensation Rg3. Besides come back when you guys win a superbowl again...or in that matter make the playoffs.

Riverdance
10-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Whatevs

Rudyy
10-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Whatevs Your crush RG3 has a concussion.

Parademon
10-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Damn ebonics! I though they did away with that?

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Damn ebonics! I though they did away with that?Hells no dawg! LOL. We be flyin this ***** all over yer ***.

Check this out. Swearing is in it. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/323133/

Parademon
10-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Hells no dawg! LOL. We be flyin this ***** all over yer ***.

Oh Gawd!

EddieBlue
10-09-2012, 08:29 AM
Whatevs

If RG3 lasts the whole season ill be AMAZED. Keep running that option crapola and hes gunna end up injured.....oh wait......

miked1958
10-09-2012, 09:06 AM
If RG3 lasts the whole season ill be AMAZED. Keep running that option crapola and hes gunna end up injured.....oh wait......He still thinks he is at Baylor playing all those soft defenses in the Big 12... lol

BParcells777
10-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Does RG 3 remember where he lives?

EddieBlue
10-09-2012, 10:23 AM
[QUOTE=BParcells777;525022]Does RG 3 remember where he lives?[/QUOTE

I doubt it.

TheAnalyst
10-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Eh, this is boring compared to the "We hate you more then you can ever imagine" thread.

miked1958
10-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Eh, this is boring compared to the "We hate you more then you can ever imagine" thread.lol... And wheres Hoagie... we miss him. Maybe we can get the ban lifted for the week 17 game

bigblue58
10-09-2012, 07:26 PM

You can file your thread under "SPOKE TOO SOON!"!!! RG3 got his bell rung and now RG is seeing 3....of everything!!!!

And just for the record...even before his brains got scrambled, he couldn't hold Eli's jockstrap!

It never ceases to amaze me how people could be dumb enough to compare a wet behind the ears rookie QB.... who has done jack squat in the NFL, with a 2 time SB MVP who already holds enough NFL records to choke a pig and who will one day go to Canton .....(in the immortal words of Bill parcells)..."on Roller skates!"
RG# is fast and has a good arm but isn't smart enough to slide and will probably have a very short unremarkable career when throwing himself around the field finally takes it's toll!

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Have you watched any games this season? Washington is terrible... RG3 has tons of potential, too bad he was drafted by this failure of an organization.

This! Great QB, really bad team! Kinda like what Alex walked into.

SimmsandLT
10-10-2012, 11:57 AM

"U mirin our new QB, RGIII? U jelly that he's better than Eli? Pepper, your angus for Redskins week."

I believe he is inquiring if Giants fans are admiring their new quarterback Bob Griffin and also asking if we're jealous that he is better than Eli. He then tells us to prepare our backsides for Redskins week.

TroyArcher
10-10-2012, 12:19 PM

You bring ebonics to a new level.