PDA

View Full Version : if we lose

gmenfan0488
09-30-2012, 01:54 AM
If we lose this game, it'll be hard to win the division, Wild card may be tough

miked1958
09-30-2012, 01:57 AM
If we lose this game, it'll be hard to win the division, Wild card may be toughUm eagles were 5-1 in divison last year. How did that work out for them?

miked1958
09-30-2012, 01:58 AM
Just saying

Overdrive92
09-30-2012, 01:58 AM
Well a loss never helps your Playoff chances. That's about the only reason this loss would suck.

Moke
09-30-2012, 02:01 AM
Um eagles were 5-1 in divison last year. How did that work out for them?

Our schedule is still hard and we have to be careful. Not saying it'd be the end of the world though.

Flip Empty
09-30-2012, 02:02 AM
It's week 4, save the doomsday prophecies for later.

Rudyy
09-30-2012, 02:05 AM
Anddd it begins...

Moke
09-30-2012, 02:05 AM
Anddd it begins...

People are scared of the Eagles. *****es get stitches.

Rudyy
09-30-2012, 02:07 AM
People are scared of the Eagles. *****es get stitches. Lol. Seriously though, if Kevin freaking Kolb can light them up, what do you think Eli is gonna do?

gmenfan0488
09-30-2012, 02:08 AM
Plus, Brown won't see the field, Bradshaw will get 95% of the carries, he's starting, so our running game will be nonexistent, and the giants won't put brown in. Gilbride will start Bradshaw, eve though he's injured, and Brown will only gety 4-5 touches

Moke
09-30-2012, 02:10 AM
Plus, Brown won't see the field, Bradshaw will get 95% of the carries, he's starting, so our running game will be nonexistent, and the giants won't put brown in. Gilbride will start Bradshaw, eve though he's injured, and Brown will only gety 4-5 touches

I doubt that will be the problem. If Bradshaw can't produce, Brown will get more carries.

They saw what he has been doing.

Overdrive92
09-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Lol. Seriously though, if Kevin freaking Kolb can light them up, what do you think Eli is gonna do?

That's not how logic works in the NFL, my friend.

"If A beat B, and B is better than C, than A will torture C!". Too many times this had proved to be untrue in the NFL. Especially if A and C are divisional rivals.

Flip Empty
09-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Lol. Seriously though, if Kevin freaking Kolb can light them up, what do you think Eli is gonna do?
The Giants don't have a defense like the Cards

Moke
09-30-2012, 02:13 AM

Naw they don't, but the cardinals don't have an offense like the giants.

TheBookOfEli
09-30-2012, 05:21 AM
All i care about is making the playoffs cause once playoff time comes, no one wants a piece of us.

Joe Morrison
09-30-2012, 07:12 AM
I think you are way off base with this, if Bradshaw plays like he did in the first two games jitter bugging around and getting caught behind the line of scrimmage Brown will be in there for sure, they are tired of hearing the line can't block, need all backs to make a decision and run down hill, something Bradshaw only does in the playoffs.

Joe Morrison
09-30-2012, 07:13 AM

All 3 teams hammered the Eagles offense so far, what make you think the Cardinals are that great, I think the Eagles are just bad so far.

Flip Empty
09-30-2012, 07:57 AM
All 3 teams hammered the Eagles offense so far, what make you think the Cardinals are that great, I think the Eagles are just bad so far.
They've conceded two touchdowns this season. They're pretty good.

RoanokeFan
09-30-2012, 08:06 AM

Too early to make those kinds of predictions. Every loss makes it harder to get into the playoffs, but last season we got in at 9 - 7. A lot depends on who else is doing what when we get into the back end of the season.

bigjeep
09-30-2012, 08:10 AM

I will get my "Who will crack first" thread out for you!

jomo
09-30-2012, 10:19 AM
It's raining pessimists! Oh no.............

BigBlue wins
09-30-2012, 10:23 AM
If we lose, it sucks. end of story.

Rudyy
09-30-2012, 10:28 AM
That's not how logic works in the NFL, my friend.

"If A beat B, and B is better than C, than A will torture C!". Too many times this had proved to be untrue in the NFL. Especially if A and C are divisional rivals. I'm not using deductive reasoning. I'm saying everyone is afraid of their defense, but the Cardinals had no trouble putting up points. I'm not saying "oh we are gonna win because they did!" Just explaing how their offense isnt as good as ours and they still put up points.

poppa smurph
09-30-2012, 11:06 AM
Plus, Brown won't see the field, Bradshaw will get 95% of the carries, he's starting, so our running game will be nonexistent, and the giants won't put brown in. Gilbride will start Bradshaw, eve though he's injured, and Brown will only gety 4-5 touchesBradshaw will split time with Brown.
I gotta ask...are you afraid of heights?

Ruttiger711
09-30-2012, 11:07 AM
I think you are way off base with this, if Bradshaw plays like he did in the first two games jitter bugging around and getting caught behind the line of scrimmage Brown will be in there for sure, they are tired of hearing the line can't block, need all backs to make a decision and run down hill, something Bradshaw only does in the playoffs.

Any back will "jitterbug" and get caught behind the line if the line itself gets pushed off the LOS and allows lanes into the backfield.

Captain Chaos
09-30-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm not sure the Eagles are not just as concerned, any time you have a chance to take a division rival down it's a plus. It will be a great game, but I wouldn't concede to the Eagles so quickly. We have a very good team and our lbs are much much better this year!

bigblue58
09-30-2012, 11:30 AM
The Cowgirls only beat us by 7, and we left at least 10 points on the field thru dropped passes. We've already proven that we can beat the Egirls.......... and we beat the mighty Packers and 49ers to get to the SB!
The only team I would have worried about in the past are the Saints, and they suck this year!
Yes we have a very tough schedule, but none of the tough teams we face are as good as the best teams that we have already beaten.
The Egirls....... and Vick especially, are not going to last 16 games, so get any thoughts of them winning the division out of your head.

ashleymarie
09-30-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm not sure the Eagles are not just as concerned, any time you have a chance to take a division rival down it's a plus. It will be a great game, but I wouldn't concede to the Eagles so quickly. We have a very good team and our lbs are much much better this year!

Eagles should be concerned. Eli is bringing it. Our Team. Go Giants!

Redeyejedi
09-30-2012, 01:15 PM
The key is being productive with running game, The Giants havent run the ball well at all the last 3 years

EnragedYouth85
09-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Do you honestly think Bradshaw is that bad? I think Bradshaw is an excellent RB and will strive with this new line! Just wait!