PDA

View Full Version : Ready for a WAR

SLUNK(three)AM
09-30-2012, 10:17 AM
Can't wait for the game.

We all know what to expect from this game. It doesn't matter who's doing well and who's underachieving - who sucks and who's boss. Eagles - Giants is ALWAYS a slobberknocker. I'd like to be overconfident and say "G-Men are gonna win for sure", but all fans who have watched PHI - NYG games in the past know that these are seldom easily won games.

That said, our team has been on a two game rise and, especially last game, showed how dominant they can be on both sides of the ball. Hopefully our offense can keep themselves on track, minimize turnovers and score points. I'm a bit worried about our secondary, but I'm hoping our DL picks up the slack. I don't care if Vick is having a bad streak, he's a pro and can snap that at anytime. I don't want to underestimate any of the Eagles.

Is the GIants Chat website run by FIFTYSIXGMAN still active during games? I'll be there once gametime nears. Much love Giants fans - lets pull for our team to take a W from the Linc!

Giants 24 Eagles 21

Captain Chaos
09-30-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm sure it will be a slugfest.....

BigBlueAllDay
09-30-2012, 11:58 AM
8 more hours to go... Need Redskins to lose to the Bucs first.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-30-2012, 12:11 PM
Can't wait for the game.

We all know what to expect from this game. It doesn't matter who's doing well and who's underachieving - who sucks and who's boss. Eagles - Giants is ALWAYS a slobberknocker. I'd like to be overconfident and say "G-Men are gonna win for sure", but all fans who have watched PHI - NYG games in the past know that these are seldom easily won games.

That said, our team has been on a two game rise and, especially last game, showed how dominant they can be on both sides of the ball. Hopefully our offense can keep themselves on track, minimize turnovers and score points. I'm a bit worried about our secondary, but I'm hoping our DL picks up the slack. I don't care if Vick is having a bad streak, he's a pro and can snap that at anytime. I don't want to underestimate any of the Eagles.

Is the GIants Chat website run by FIFTYSIXGMAN still active during games? I'll be there once gametime nears. Much love Giants fans - lets pull for our team to take a W from the Linc!

Giants 24 Eagles 21Heyyyyy Slunk!!!! Whats up my man? I didnt run the chatroom before. LOL I was just always there. Anyways, the Giants chatroom is no longer around, but SouthernGiant started one and it is pretty much the samething. Here is the link.

http://www.giantschat.webs.com/

Redeyejedi
09-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Im not for wishing for injuries but Id like to see Osi take care of Lesean Mccoy today. Guy is a fing punk

EnragedYouth85
09-30-2012, 12:19 PM
If McCoy goes down, the Eagles are done! Vick will have to throw even more and throw even more picks! Love it!

SLUNK(three)AM
09-30-2012, 12:44 PM
Heyyyyy Slunk!!!! Whats up my man? I didnt run the chatroom before. LOL I was just always there. Anyways, the Giants chatroom is no longer around, but SouthernGiant started one and it is pretty much the samething. Here is the link.

http://www.giantschat.webs.com/

Ah my bad! I'm good brother, and you? Yeah I'll probably be in the chatroom later. I'm so pumped for this game!

SLUNK(three)AM
09-30-2012, 12:45 PM
Im not for wishing for injuries but Id like to see Osi take care of Lesean Mccoy today. Guy is a fing punk I can understand yeah - all that guy does is talk trash. It makes me upset Osi always feels like he has to reciprocate by answering. Just shut up and save the fire for gameday!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-30-2012, 12:50 PM
I can understand yeah - all that guy does is talk trash. It makes me upset Osi always feels like he has to reciprocate by answering. Just shut up and save the fire for gameday!Osi will answer, Osi what is your preditction for this game......
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEU0lSN0Cc19sE0BxDo5zwEZJPVUaKb EJgK3b5T8EYCVNVV6IEH4QMMoA

SLUNK(three)AM
09-30-2012, 01:00 PM
lol

miked1958
09-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Can't wait for the game.We all know what to expect from this game. It doesn't matter who's doing well and who's underachieving - who sucks and who's boss. Eagles - Giants is ALWAYS a slobberknocker. I'd like to be overconfident and say "G-Men are gonna win for sure", but all fans who have watched PHI - NYG games in the past know that these are seldom easily won games. That said, our team has been on a two game rise and, especially last game, showed how dominant they can be on both sides of the ball. Hopefully our offense can keep themselves on track, minimize turnovers and score points. I'm a bit worried about our secondary, but I'm hoping our DL picks up the slack. I don't care if Vick is having a bad streak, he's a pro and can snap that at anytime. I don't want to underestimate any of the Eagles.Is the GIants Chat website run by FIFTYSIXGMAN still active during games? I'll be there once gametime nears. Much love Giants fans - lets pull for our team to take a W from the Linc!Giants 24 Eagles 21I agree. Always close games. Your Title of the Thread is fitting for the type of games these two teams have. However in another Prediction Thread I posted in I went with the gut feeling I had all week which was a 17 point win by the Giants! I had score as 41-24, with fans leaving Lincoln Financial by mid 4th. Most on the thread had close scores like you. However there were quite a few that had 42-17 and 37-17 scores. I went as far as saying that JPP finally catches one of the balls he bats in the air and takes it to the house

fourth&forever
09-30-2012, 01:20 PM
Let's not get ****y. That would not be good against these damn Iggles.