PDA

View Full Version : Giants fans< I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE

true2thenyg
09-30-2012, 02:02 PM
My tv is down for the week WTF!!! Years and years of going to war and not seeing this night game is whats gunna give me PTSD???
Im gunna have a damn heartattack if i dont see this game. ANYONE please hook me up with a link to watch tonight Ive tryed hunting stuff down on the web with no friggin luck. I got to see my GIANTS WOOP THEM FILTHY BIRDS A***. I will be in your debt forever if some one helps me out before I bust a ventricle or something

ALLnygIN
09-30-2012, 02:04 PM
You'll need someone to PM you, as posting those types of links are not allowed on the board. I feel your pain except that I will be working all night. I have that NFL rewind which is great actually and doesn't cost much. I'd suggest that esp if you're going to be without a TV for awhile. You can watch it right from the computer and it's really good quality. The only thing is, is that I don't think you can watch it live, you'd have to wait till it was over. Regardless, best of luck getting to watch hit.

ChuckKnoxx
09-30-2012, 02:10 PM
Sunday night football is broadcast online for free on the main football page of Nbc.

true2thenyg
09-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Thanks bro for hearin me out. I will get the rewind if i have to. funds are tight just moved and i cant work cause im friggin disabled thank you so much IRAQ .
AHH let me stop bit**N I get 100% from uncle sam it could be worse. I LOVE THIS TEAM LETS GO BIG BLUE>

true2thenyg
09-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Sunday night football is broadcast online for free on the main football page of Nbc. NO SHI* that would be a dream. ALL this searchin around and i couldnt find that out. HALLELUYA I owe you bro. I always no I can count on you guys. BUILD THE BRIDGE!!

ChuckKnoxx
09-30-2012, 02:25 PM
No problem bro. Just head to the Sunday night football page about 8pm and you can watch multiple different camera angles or the normal one. **** philly!

true2thenyg
09-30-2012, 02:42 PM
Big time Thanks man you saved my day and my health. Just cant miss this one or any to be honest.

Joe Morrison
09-30-2012, 02:50 PM
You can always go to NFL.com and get the Game Pass, can purchase 1 game if you want.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Check your PM Bud.

GMenOnDeck
09-30-2012, 03:23 PM
You can always go to NFL.com and get the Game Pass, can purchase 1 game if you want.\

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/no/tracey-morgan-nope.gif