PDA

View Full Version : We always make Eagles look amazing: Lately

Blueshine
09-30-2012, 09:54 PM
We just do dumb things against the Eagles. Our D line and D is playing bad. Our offense left what was working. All of a sudden Hixon needs to be successful and we need to work Bradshaw in as the starter. Why? Why?

Maybe the strategy is to dump games to the Eagles so we can build there confidence so they lose other games.

Moke
09-30-2012, 10:02 PM
Our defense hasn;t really looked bad at all.... I really am not sure what game you are watching.

The only time they looked bad was on that last eagles drive, and even that, the eagles play-calling was good.

BurnerNYG
09-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Our D doesn't look bad but I agree with you as far as the offense goes.

brad
09-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Our defense hasn;t really looked bad at all.... I really am not sure what game you are watching.

The only time they looked bad was on that last eagles drive, and even that, the eagles play-calling was good.

Agreed, D has played well, unfortunately the Eagles D has played well too.

This game is still anyones game, if the Giants can get the offense moving and continue to pressure Vick, this game is still very winnable.

Kendo15
09-30-2012, 10:06 PM
Thought Osi looked sluggish on that drive, as well as the penalty he got burned twice.

We need to get to Vick though, their receivers worry me if the dog killer gets time in the pocket.

Cool Papa B.
09-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Osi made some bad decisions in that scoring drive. And someone needs to tell Ronnie Brown not to give so much space to the Philly WRs. Besides that, the defense looks good.

Cloud57
09-30-2012, 10:10 PM
We still can't cover Desean Jackson, why does this fool only look good when he plays us?

I Bleed Blue 56
09-30-2012, 10:14 PM
I got to disagree our D has looked good but why in the hell does Fewell not have our corners put there hands on the WR's. Vick only gets the ball out when he has time so blitz him from the outside with Hill. Not with slow blackburn up the middle.

Cool Papa B.
09-30-2012, 10:22 PM
We still can't cover Desean Jackson, why does this fool only look good when he plays us?

This is where we miss Hosley IMO. I think he would have covered Jackson like a glove.

nycisgreat
09-30-2012, 10:25 PM
We just do dumb things against the Eagles. Our D line and D is playing bad. Our offense left what was working. All of a sudden Hixon needs to be successful and we need to work Bradshaw in as the starter. Why? Why?

Maybe the strategy is to dump games to the Eagles so we can build there confidence so they lose other games.

Sometimes we just don't follow suit. We know what needs to get done on defense. We have seen other deploy effect strategies, but I guess we have to be different.

Martyr
09-30-2012, 11:25 PM
The eagles have had the giants number

BMW
09-30-2012, 11:28 PM
Yep we always make the dbag and his crappy team look great.

BROADWAYSTORM
09-30-2012, 11:41 PM
Kevin Gilbride lost this game. We had all the time in the world in field goal range to just run and run and he throws that stupid pass. I can't believe this. And despite that he misses the fg and gets another shot and we still miss. Get that mandatory ridiculous loss to the Eagles out of the way at least. I am sick of this. They have been screwing us for over a decade now like this.Watch them lose three in a row now against bums.

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 12:13 AM
They have won 17 ou of the last 25. They simply own the Giants. Can't say they are lucky or the Giants gave it away. They just own the Giants. It's as simple as that.

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 12:16 AM
This is where we miss Hosley IMO. I think he would have covered Jackson like a glove.

This... what the hell was he out on anyway? Turf Toe again? Or a freaking hammy?

Cool Papa B.
10-01-2012, 12:22 AM
This... what the hell was he out on anyway? Turf Toe again? Or a freaking hammy?

It was a hammy. Giants didn't play him today under doctor's orders.

Rusty192
10-01-2012, 12:29 AM
They have won 17 ou of the last 25. They simply own the Giants. Can't say they are lucky or the Giants gave it away. They just own the Giants. It's as simple as that.Buddy STFU. Anything useful to add the convo? No? ok good, now leave lol

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Yeah I think I just did add something useful. Get used to the fact that the Giants have been dominated by the Eagles for over a decade now. Why does tonight really come as a surprise?

sharick88
10-01-2012, 12:34 AM
As of late, they do own the giants. 7 out of the last 8 tells me that. Most of the games have been close though. They just keep taking these games away from us late some way and some how. Anyways, I am ****ing sick of losing to these mutha ****as. When will this **** stop? If someone has a real answer, please share it

Rusty192
10-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Yeah I think I just did add something useful. Get used to the fact that the Giants have been dominated by the Eagles for over a decade now. Why does tonight really come as a surprise?No, you're a troll. The only thing you have posted is the "Eagles always beat us" blah blah blah...

Really? No crap! We have all seen the games, we don't need you telling us that. You are Eagle fan. This time I'm sure of it.

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 12:46 AM
Well apparently not everyone knows it because they are all acting surprised that the Giants lost ANOTHER close game to the Eagles

giantsforce
10-01-2012, 12:47 AM
We still can't cover Desean Jackson, why does this fool only look good when he plays us?Because our D sucks. I am not sure what you guys saw, but we played a team that has turned the ball over on an average 4 times each game and they had none against us. Nice D right? we could not even cause a turnover. It si all coaching my friends and we have bad coaches on either side of the ball, and of course the HC is another buffoon. Andy Reid own his ***.

giantsforce
10-01-2012, 12:49 AM
As of late, they do own the giants. 7 out of the last 8 tells me that. Most of the games have been close though. They just keep taking these games away from us late some way and some how. Anyways, I am ****ing sick of losing to these mutha ****as. When will this **** stop? If someone has a real answer, please share itHere is the answer; When we get rid of Coughlin and bring someone else.

BurnerNYG
10-01-2012, 12:51 AM
As of late, they do own the giants. 7 out of the last 8 tells me that. Most of the games have been close though. They just keep taking these games away from us late some way and some how. Anyways, I am ****ing sick of losing to these mutha ****as. When will this **** stop? If someone has a real answer, please share itI thought it was 8 out of the last 9???

TopleyBird
10-01-2012, 12:53 AM
The whining has to stop everyone seriously. The loss hurt tonight and we could have done a bit more, but to suggest there is some other coach waiting to take over this team that will be better than Coughlin is pretty much asinine. Seriously, if this person exists give me a name

Eliscruzzz
10-01-2012, 12:58 AM
we were just rusty that is all everyone involved you can thank the nfl for putting us all over the place 2 nice games 1 thursday night game and ten days off

sharick88
10-01-2012, 01:01 AM
I thought it was 8 out of the last 9???

Damn, you're right. LOL

sharick88
10-01-2012, 01:02 AM
Here is the answer; When we get rid of Coughlin and bring someone else.

I don't think I'm ready to get rid of a two time SB winning head coach at this point and time. I appreciate your feedback though

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 01:02 AM
You want to feel even worse? How about 17 out of the last 25? Ouch!