PDA

View Full Version : Like Hixon, but...

elitocruz
09-30-2012, 10:03 PM
We are beating no one, with a healhty dose of this guy. he's serviceable, but cannot be featured this much. where's Barden on the endzone fade? if you're running that play, why not use him? And Eli is so money in the no huddle, not sure why they wait so long, on nights when the offense is bogged down.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-30-2012, 10:05 PM
I love Hixon too but what the hell happened in the end zone there?

What was Hixon doing there? He stopped and stood in the end zone while the Eagles DB played the ball... it looked like the Eagles were the receiver there instead of Hixon.

Don't understand that at all... also am baffled as to why we aren't using barden in the red zone....

brad
09-30-2012, 10:06 PM
I agree that Barden, or Bennet should have been the primary target into the end zone.... would be nice to see them go into a no huddle, if nothing else it will prevent the Eagles from rotating their D line and help wear them down a bit.

middlecountrygiantsfan
09-30-2012, 10:07 PM
How can you tear into hixon whens hes like the only guy out there getting open and making plays?

NYG4lifeNYK
09-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Bennett was being asked to block because of our inept O-line this game.

Kendo15
09-30-2012, 10:09 PM

Think that's the problem, the O line needs to stiffen. There's plays to be made with Bennett tonight IMHO.

Robz
09-30-2012, 10:10 PM

i was just about to say this, and i love hixon to but he's not Nicks...we are missing him badly...

elitocruz
09-30-2012, 10:10 PM
absolutely, need to be better on the Line so Bennett can be part of the passing game. he can abuse them over the middle.

NYG 5
09-30-2012, 10:12 PM
Barden was getting extra attention from the safety. just a bad route by hixon

giantsfan420
09-30-2012, 10:13 PM
now hold on. i called for barden to start as much as anyone and i gotta say, i agree with TC. Hixon is looking good, he's running well. him n cruz will have a big 2nd half. eli has done as well as a qb could in his situation, he's made sure he hasnt risked the ball. we need a td play, and i would bet hixon does it he has looked good, if anything give him the ball more.

brown, i agree. bshaw doesnt look quick to/thru the hole

NYG4lifeNYK
09-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Barden was getting extra attention from the safety. just a bad route by hixon
An absolutely terrible route by Hixon but we're fortunate he made up for his mistake and knocked the ball loose.

Had no idea what Hixon was doing on that route :confused:

Still love ya Hix.... we need Barden & Randle to unleash in the second half.... and Bennett.... and Andre Brown.

bg79
09-30-2012, 10:17 PM
When Barden was put in HIxon's spot last game he rose to the challenge and produced a great performance. When now they decide to put Hixon there, we got what we see so far tonight. I just don't get it, Barden does great so screw him and play the guy who has been nothing but mediocre or injured his entire career instead. I don't know how much is coaching, or if it's Eli and he's playing favorites but Hixon is getting a ridiculous amount of targets and just isnt capitalizing on them.

BurnerNYG
09-30-2012, 10:29 PM
Hixon is a catch the ball and go down immediately kind of guy. You're not gonna see too many YAC with him.

middlecountrygiantsfan
09-30-2012, 10:36 PM
Am I like the only person noticing that he is consistently making tough catches this game to keep our drives going?

jomo
09-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Like Hixon period.

BurnerNYG
09-30-2012, 10:41 PM
I like Hixon too but Barden was explosive last week and up until that last TD we looked rather bland on offense.

middlecountrygiantsfan
09-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Barden probably isnt getting the ball because he is covered/not getting open.

drewz
09-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Barden probably isnt getting the ball because he is covered/not getting open.

When will people realize Barden isn't facing the same wack Carolina Panthers secondary?

Giants5699
09-30-2012, 10:45 PM
Hixon is playing well. You guys are just overly critical.

ShakeandBake
09-30-2012, 11:05 PM
Am I watching a different game? Hixon is constantly saving usin the passing game(granted he did have a few hiccups) while Barden has been invisible all game.

BurnerNYG
09-30-2012, 11:14 PM
Am I watching a different game? Hixon is constantly saving usin the passing game(granted he did have a few hiccups) while Barden has been invisible all game.Barden just caught a bomb but I gotta agree, Hixon is playing well.

ShakeandBake
09-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Barden just caught a bomb but I gotta agree, Hixon is playing well.

Yeah lol right after I said that, but still it was the only ball he's caught all game IIRC.

CDN_G-FAN
10-01-2012, 12:13 AM
Yeah lol right after I said that, but still it was the only ball he's caught all game IIRC.

And then followed it up with an O Pass int. He's not as plax like as fans were saying.