09-30-2012, 10:52 PM
Andre Brown is so damn powerful

Kendo15
09-30-2012, 10:54 PM
But shotgun on 4th!!!!

CCRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!!!

juice33s
09-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Love Bradshaw, but I agree, brown has to the short yardage back.....He's 230 lbs, they should probably use that to their advantage

Marvelousmik
Andre Brown is so damn powerful

I understand the logic, but bradshaw is strong and has better leverage. They're both good for those situations to be honest. Cant get mad at this

NYG4lifeNYK
But shotgun on 4th!!!!

CCRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!!!

Gusty call love it!

Still want to see Andre Brown.... he has power running

TheShouldersOf
09-30-2012, 11:31 PM
i believe this game proved Andre Browns Hype over the last week,

Wilson with no touches, a Glorified special teams player, Sad, truly with his potential,

Ruttiger711
10-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Gusty call love it!

Still want to see Andre Brown.... he has power running

Brown was simply less effective and that's not saying Bradshaw tore it up.

I just hope Brown's ok.

Cool Papa B.
10-01-2012, 12:09 AM
i believe this game proved Andre Browns Hype over the last week,

Wilson with no touches, a Glorified special teams player, Sad, truly with his potential,

All rookies have to play STs. Even JPP had to. Wilson will get his carries this year.

Bradshaw just doesn't get to the LOS fast enough. The injuries have slowed him down. Right now, I would prefer Brown in 3rd down situations.

BMW
10-01-2012, 12:14 AM
What has bradshaw showed lately that he deserves to start at all?

Ruttiger711
10-01-2012, 12:34 AM
What has bradshaw showed lately that he deserves to start at all?more yds/carry?

I don't agree with the timeout on 3rd and 1 - hey should've stuck with the play (assuming it was actually going to be a run).... But neither back had a chance on the Bradshaw carry - Snee got blown up and initial contact was made BEHIND the LOS.

Against the same team, behind the same line Bradshaw had 3.0 yds/carry and Brown 2.8. Equally bad but what did Brown do tonight that says he should start over Bradshaw?

sharick88
10-01-2012, 12:37 AM
more yds/carry?

I don't agree with the timeout on 3rd and 1 - hey should've stuck with the play (assuming it was actually going to be a run).... But neither back had a chance on the Bradshaw carry - Snee got blown up and initial contact was made BEHIND the LOS.

Against the same team, behind the same line Bradshaw had 3.0 yds/carry and Brown 2.8. Equally bad but what did Brown do tonight that says he should start over Bradshaw?

To Brown's credit, we really didn't see much of him at all this game.

ShakeandBake
10-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Doesn't everyone see a continuing trend here? It does not matter who we plug in at running back, this offensive line can not run block to save their lives. When the back gets hit in the back field time and time again the running game will be non-existent.

Redeyejedi
10-01-2012, 12:39 AM
Giants cant run against philly.Havent since plax left

appodictic
10-01-2012, 12:39 AM
Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
A. Bradshaw 13 39 3 0
A. Brown 5 14 2.8 0

Sorry all I know you thought Andre Brown rushing against tampa bay meant something.

Ruttiger711
10-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Doesn't everyone see a continuing trend here? It does not matter who we plug in at running back, this offensive line can not run block to save their lives. When the back gets hit in the back field time and time again the running game will be non-existent.

Giants haven't taken an olineman in the first 3 rounds since 2005. It's caught up to us (like 3 yrs ago) and he run game is progressively worse.

LT_Hits
10-01-2012, 12:51 AM
I understand the logic, but bradshaw is strong and has better leverage. They're both good for those situations to be honest. Cant get mad at this Bradshaw hasn't pick up short yardage to go in almost two seasons. I was sitting there watching one of those 3rd and shorts with my wife and before that snap i told her watch them try and run the ball w/ Bradshaw and get stuffed. We were the worst team last year in 3rd and 4th and 1 or inches. Thats enough info for me to give it to Brown in those situations. Also Brown is more patient and uses his blocking schemes from the FB better than Ahmad. Brown needed more carries in this game too.

LT_Hits
10-01-2012, 12:57 AM
Doesn't everyone see a continuing trend here? It does not matter who we plug in at running back, this offensive line can not run block to save their lives. When the back gets hit in the back field time and time again the running game will be non-existent. Andre Brown has a good look in the TB game and had a career day vs the panthers, gotta get brown more touches period. He looks better than Bradshaw right now, not to mention that Brown uses his blockers better and is patient in finding the hole when they open up and he seems to be running harder that Bradshaw, and I think with more game experience; Brown seems to do a better job in his protection assignments.

ShakeandBake
10-01-2012, 01:05 AM
Andre Brown has a good look in the TB game and had a career day vs the panthers, gotta get brown more touches period. He looks better than Bradshaw right now, not to mention that Brown uses his blockers better and is patient in finding the hole when they open up and he seems to be running harder that Bradshaw, and I think with more game experience; Brown seems to do a better job in his protection assignments.

Brown got hurt so we couldn't give him more carries, and before he did he was having no impact in the run game anyway. Bradshaw's numbers vs Dallas were similar to Brown's in Tampa, and Carolina's defense is terrible in comparison to the Eagles as we saw tonight. Bradshaw is also one of the best pass protecting running backs in the game, so keeping him in on 3rd downs over Brown this game was a good idea, especially considering how terrible our line played tonight.