PDA

View Full Version : Why didn'twe go for it?

giants-_-
09-30-2012, 11:40 PM
And then spike it **** ****.......

gmen0820
09-30-2012, 11:41 PM
You can't spike on fourth down, but you can get some yards and rush your FG unit on the field. I don't understand what we were doing.

BMW
09-30-2012, 11:41 PM
That was HORRIBLE coaching, throwing deep in FG range??? I mean what the hell was that wow.

GmenFan1980
09-30-2012, 11:44 PM
Why did we get cute in the end like that at all? we were in perfect Field goal range. just kick the ****ing field goal and give the eagles like what 20 seconds left? come on.

giantsforce
10-01-2012, 12:03 AM
Why did we get cute in the end like that at all? we were in perfect Field goal range. just kick the ****ing field goal and give the eagles like what 20 seconds left? come on.Because Coughlin is an idiot. We won 2 SB despite him and Killdrive. If this is not the epitomy of bad coaching decisions, I do not know what is.You can attacke me as much as you want, but the fact remains he is not a good coach.

Diamondring
10-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Eli threw the deep ball fools. There were more options.

TheAnalyst
10-01-2012, 12:06 AM
That was absolutely horrible coaching

BMW
10-01-2012, 12:07 AM
We get stupid when we play the eagles, no question about it.

Eliscruzzz
10-01-2012, 12:09 AM
I can't believe we just freakin lost to trash I want next week to get here already it's amazing that Mike Vick plays like **** all the time and when he plays us he making plays all over the damn field this loss hurts.................and we don't see them till the end of the season 0-2 in the division that is not good no we have to win those games Nicks I hope you heal up cause you were needed bad tonight

egyptian420
10-01-2012, 12:10 AM
I love Coughlin but I really didn't agree with that call. I would've atleast tried to throw it near the sidelines to atleast bring it 5-10 yards closer.

But furthermore, I wouldn't have even thrown that ball to Barden which got us the penalty, we should've just ran the damn ball and spiked it. That kick would've been a FG if we didn't get that penalty even if we got 0 yards on a run instead.

gmen0820
10-01-2012, 12:11 AM
I don't blame Barden for the PI though, if Aso picks that off because he is in better position, we are berating him. Heads up play by Barden.

miked1958
10-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Why did we get cute in the end like that at all? we were in perfect Field goal range. just kick the ****ing field goal and give the eagles like what 20 seconds left? come on. I would of just ran it up middle, again to get it a little closer.. Don't forget we ran the barden PI play, and an incomplete pass after that before we decided to kick on 3rd down. Could of had time for two running plays almost. Safe .. And if stuffed u still have time to spike and kick 40 plus yarder for the win

miked1958
10-01-2012, 12:15 AM
I don't blame Barden for the PI though, if Aso picks that off because he is in better position, we are berating him. Heads up play by Barden.True.. The blame goes on the coaches for calling that play at all

Rudyy
10-01-2012, 12:16 AM
Why did we keep throwing to Barden? Each time he wasn't open..

giantsforce
10-01-2012, 12:16 AM
That was absolutely horrible coachingNah, let's give that old fool another extension until he dies. He is worshiped around here because of the 2 SB and the funny things is that the Giants won them despite the bad coaching and the lack of preparation.

Eliscruzzz
10-01-2012, 12:17 AM
True.. The blame goes on the coaches for calling that play at allThis is definitely on Barden you have to make a play on the ball your a wr just don't let him catch it.uggggggggggggggg sorry I still can't believe we lost sorry if I'm coming off as a ****

giantsforce
10-01-2012, 12:19 AM
I would of just ran it up middle, again to get it a little closer.. Don't forget we ran the barden PI play, and an incomplete pass after that before we decided to kick on 3rd down. Could of had time for two running plays almost. Safe .. And if stuffed u still have time to spike and kick 40 plus yarder for the winThat's what I told my friends who were watching the game with me. I said we are going to run a couple of times up the middle to make sure that we get a good spot for the field goal and then we will kick with a few seconds left. But the senile Coughlin had other ideas! Ha! Expert my ***! For all his experience we get this?

Moke
10-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Should have just gone for it and rush the field goal. Reid might have called timeout if he was scared we would have made the FG. Sorry to say, but horrible calling there.