PDA

View Full Version : we're 2-2 its time to move forward. dont start crying and pointing blame all week

Marvelousmik
09-30-2012, 11:41 PM
No sense crying over the loss. The season is very young

Cloud57
10-01-2012, 12:04 AM
it's a divisional game, I guess we now have to look forward to a meaningless win to the browns next week.

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm not going to be happy until we beat the 49ers week 6...

PRGiant
10-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Let's go kill the Browns...Go Bears...

BurnerNYG
10-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Man this division is ten times tougher with RG3, we can't slip in the back door like we did last year. The Skins are gonna be a thorn in our behinds too. We needed this game tonight. The season is young and I'm not disagreeing with you but we gotta win these close ones when we can.

egyptian420
10-01-2012, 12:26 AM
Not at all happy about being 0-2 in the divison, but if there is one thing I know about this team, it's that I woulnd't worry until December. That's when our team seems to start caring.

Harooni
10-01-2012, 12:29 AM
If we lose to the skins we could be in trouble fast.

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 12:36 AM
We better hope that all 3 NFCE teams are 9-7 or worse, because it looks like we're going to be 10-6... and by that I mean we're going to sweep the AFC North, NFC South, and crush the packers and niners...

Trying to have a little optimism here...

Marvelousmik
10-01-2012, 01:16 AM
Man this division is ten times tougher with RG3, we can't slip in the back door like we did last year. The Skins are gonna be a thorn in our behinds too. We needed this game tonight. The season is young and I'm not disagreeing with you but we gotta win these close ones when we can.

I feel your pain brother. Believe it or not immediately after i made this thread i went to the park for a late night jog. thats my way of getting the stress out so im refreshed and ready to move on. We play the browns and the 49ers next.

Marvelousmik
10-01-2012, 01:17 AM
I'm not going to be happy until we beat the 49ers week 6...

+1. I wasnt buying the hype when we beat the panthers and im not going to buy into what ever hype there is if we beat the browns. Our next 3 games are the browns, 9ers, and redskins. cant wait to see how things play out.

Antwuan
10-01-2012, 01:17 AM
We will be fine.

The Giants played well, just some mistakes im not worried.

Overdrive92
10-01-2012, 01:18 AM
I guess we now have to look forward to a meaningless win to the browns next week.

Some of you people are acting like the Browns are just going to hand a win over to us.

The Browns are 0-4, but they've played everyone tough. They lost to the Eagles, Ravens, and Bengals (all good teams), by 1 score or less. They aren't going to lay down for us.

giantsforce
10-01-2012, 01:22 AM
I'm not going to be happy until we beat the 49ers week 6...That my friend is a tall order. And of course knowing Coughlin he will have them ready for another bad performance.

Diamondring
10-01-2012, 01:25 AM
That my friend is a tall order. And of course knowing Coughlin he will have them ready for another bad performance.You're blaming the wrong man dood.

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 01:25 AM
That my friend is a tall order. And of course knowing Coughlin he will have them ready for another bad performance.

I'm trying to have some bloody optimism here... I don't know how all these "everybody calm the **** down" people do it when we can't even beat the freaking eagles... I swear, Andy Reid must have some blackmail on coughlin or something because there is no way a scrub team should be 8-1 against us in the last 4 years.

Eliscruzzz
10-01-2012, 01:28 AM
If we lose to the skins we could be in trouble fast.this ^^^^ we couldn't afford this loss this means the Eagles and Cowboys will have to beat each other which won't happen cause Dallas has the same problems against them and the Redskins just got a lot better we lose one to them we are doomed un less we go 13-3

Marvelousmik
10-01-2012, 01:36 AM
I'm trying to have some bloody optimism here... I don't know how all these "everybody calm the **** down" people do it when we can't even beat the freaking eagles... I swear, Andy Reid must have some blackmail on coughlin or something because there is no way a scrub team should be 8-1 against us in the last 4 years.

I understand how you feel but ive come to accept the fact that this is a very inconsistent team. I saw this coming and from experience the best thing to do is move forward and hope a different giants team shows up later on. We root for a few different giants teams. hopefully the good one shows up next week. i just hate it when people point blame all week. i could understand if we're all upset for a couple days but not all week

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 01:37 AM
I understand how you feel but ive come to accept the fact that this is a very inconsistent team. I saw this coming and from experience the best thing to do is move forward and hope a different giants team shows up later on. We root for a few different giants teams. hopefully the good one shows up next week. i just hate it when people point blame all week. i could understand if we're all upset for a couple days but not all week

Then why the hell does the "bad" team show up in the games that matter?

juice33s
10-01-2012, 01:40 AM
Hey atleast we aren't the Saints

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Well the Giants are right where the media picked them to be, 3rd place.

Eliscruzzz
10-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Well the Giants are right where the media picked them to be, 3rd place. Buddy are serious man and actually they are in last place but if you want to give up on the Giants then do so but no real Giants fan will you might as well throw your Eagles cap on and pick up dog fighting

BurnerNYG
10-01-2012, 01:55 AM
Then why the hell does the "bad" team show up in the games that matter?What bad team shows up in the games that matter? The one that was holding up a trophy in February? You can't win every year but I do hate losing to the Eagles all the time. They're gonna catch us on the head to head matchups soon.

BMW
10-01-2012, 02:08 AM
No sense crying over the loss. The season is very young

I agree, eagles games are always nuts. Though I blame stupidity for this loss, we have to move on.