PDA

View Full Version : wait until nicks cimes back

VBGiantsFan
09-30-2012, 11:41 PM
barden is no nicks. We would kill the eagles defense if nicks is there. Im pissed.

rEaS
10-01-2012, 12:34 AM
nicks is the best against bump and run coverage.. barden.. well lets just say is not.. we needed nicks today..

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Yes, Nicks is the reason why they didn't win tonight. What about all the games against the Eagles he played in and they lost? Nicks has played in exactly 1 game against the Eagles that the Giants have won. The Eagles just own the Giants and no one player is the difference.

RoanokeFan
10-01-2012, 12:40 AM
barden is no nicks. We would kill the eagles defense if nicks is there. Im pissed.

Having Nicks back would be great, but Cruz had a 100 yard game and Hixon had a 114 yard game. Barden had a great game in Carolina but, as some tried to point out, the defense was playing so far off it was like pitch and catch with Eli. In press coverage, he struggles.

egyptian420
10-01-2012, 12:52 AM
Having Nicks back would be great, but Cruz had a 100 yard game and Hixon had a 114 yard game.I think for this reason our offense will perform better when it's Nicks, Cruz, and Hixon with Barden being matched up on a dime CB like last week.

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 12:53 AM
Why? Why would Nicks make a difference? He has played them a bunch o times already and has only been in 1 game that they beat the Eagles.

GiantWarfare
10-01-2012, 12:53 AM
Nicks wouldn't have made a difference. Even if he played, it only means we would've found another dumb way to lose a close game to those feathered ****bags

Eliscruzzz
10-01-2012, 12:54 AM
Yes Nicks was heavily missed tonight he had to be sick watching that game.....

sharick88
10-01-2012, 12:55 AM
IMO, we would have lost this game with Nicks anyways. Hixon more than handled his business in Nicks' absence, something I did not expect at all.

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 12:57 AM
Exactly. It's not like Hixon didn't have a good game. Nicks has been on the losing side a number of times when the played the Eagles. Why would tonight be any different.

TrueBlue@NYC
10-01-2012, 12:59 AM
Not saying we would have won the game, but Nicks definitly would have made a big difference in this game simply b/c the Eagles would not have been able to double both Cruz and Bennet all night.

The Eagles game plan was simple. Bracket Cruz and Bennet so they don't beat you for big plays and match-up your top corners against Hixon and Barden. That's why DRC was on Hixon much of the night and NA on Barden b/c the Eagles felt comfortable leaving them on an island against those guys. Hixon made some big plays against DRC in the second half, but NA shut Barden down the whole game.

With Nicks on the field, don't know if they can do that, but who knows. Maybe that was their gameplan even if Nicks did play.

sharick88
10-01-2012, 12:59 AM
Exactly. It's not like Hixon didn't have a good game. Nicks has been on the losing side a number of times when the played the Eagles. Why would tonight be any different.

I agree. I think people are just fishing for excuses at this point. There are none.