PDA

View Full Version : I DO NOT LIKE LAWRENCE TYNES

giants8493
10-01-2012, 12:59 AM
this is my opinion of him.

giants-_-
10-01-2012, 01:02 AM
**** you i do not like coughlin brb 54 yard feild you stupid **** should have tooken the 46 yarder

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 01:02 AM
this in red?

RugDaniels
10-01-2012, 01:03 AM
for missing a 54 yd field goal? He's been just fine this year, half the kickers in the league could have missed that. Had Barden not got that dumb PI penalty
Tynes probably would have drilled it. Not his fault tonight.

NYGFaninILL
10-01-2012, 01:04 AM
Tynes has never been a distance kicker. That was at the extreme edge of his range, that's why I though it was funny that we didn't run a draw play and move it up an extra 5 yards

Jppallday
10-01-2012, 01:05 AM
Win as a team, lose as a team. Nobody better dare blame this loss on Tynes. A 54 yard game winning kick is very, very tough

miked1958
this is my opinion of him.Lol??? Are u serious? The guy hits bombs from 40 to 50 yards. That whole play doomed us. The coaches calling for a long pass when already in fg range. Without gaining a yard it's only a 44 harder well within his range.. We get 5 or 10 more yards and it's a chip shot for him.

Toadofsteel
for missing a 54 yd field goal? He's been just fine this year, half the kickers in the league could have missed that. Had Barden not got that dumb PI penalty
Tynes probably would have drilled it. Not his fault tonight.

The blame lies with TC for going all bonehead on us and not trying one more sideline pass which we would have had time for...

But moreover, there was some bad playcalling on the offense, and the players on the defense just looked like they didnt care after halftime...

miked1958
Win as a team, lose as a team. Nobody better dare blame this loss on Tynes. A 54 yard game winning kick is very, very toughAnd he missed by a few feet

PRGiant
10-01-2012, 01:08 AM
Yeah, the Barden play sucked but I don't mind it, if he didn't do that, it would've probably intercepted. Just a dumb call, just run the ball and get a couple of more yards. Plus try and get some more yard on that third down, you have 15 secs, that's enought time to try a sideline pass. Why kick on third down?? If you have a bad snap you are screwed anyway because it would be a 60 yard fg in the 4th!

miked1958
10-01-2012, 01:09 AM
Lol??? Are u serious? The guy hits bombs from 40 to 50 yards. That whole play doomed us. The coaches calling for a long pass when already in fg range. Without gaining a yard it's only a 44 harder well within his range.. We get 5 or 10 more yards and it's a chip shot for him.Actually game was lost after we pulled that awesome 4th down conversion at end of third. Then coming out of timeout to start 4th he throws that lame duck INT.. We get just 3 there and that would of forced Vick anfpd the eagles to go on 4th down instead of kicking that chip shot to take two point lead. We stop that play and it's game over

cken
10-01-2012, 01:10 AM
*slap, slap* get out.

giantsforce
10-01-2012, 01:11 AM
The blame lies with TC for going all bonehead on us and not trying one more sideline pass which we would have had time for...

But moreover, there was some bad playcalling on the offense, and the players on the defense just looked like they didnt care after halftime...Like I said before, Coughlin is not a good coach.

ebick
10-01-2012, 01:11 AM
I just don't understand the 2nd down call.....they should have just tried to get those 10 yards back instead of going for it all there. I am seriously sick of losing to the Eagles

BMW
10-01-2012, 01:12 AM
It's not his fault that our coaches got stupid.

Eliscruzzz
10-01-2012, 01:12 AM
are you kidding me this is on Barden not the coaches not Tynes on Barden make the biggest stupidest mistake in Giants history

egyptian420
10-01-2012, 01:14 AM
Win as a team, lose as a team. Nobody better dare blame this loss on Tynes. A 54 yard game winning kick is very, very tough+1.....the defense, offense, and playcalling on the last few plays is to blame way more than Tynes

ebick
10-01-2012, 01:15 AM
I juts don't understand the 2nd down call.....they should have just trid to get those 10 yards back

Giant stuck in Texas
10-01-2012, 01:16 AM
Tynes has never been a distance kicker. That was at the extreme edge of his range, that's why I though it was funny that we didn't run a draw play and move it up an extra 5 yards

How do you run a draw play on 3 and 19 with no timeouts?

Giant stuck in Texas
10-01-2012, 01:19 AM
Like I said before, Coughlin is not a good coach.This is possibly the dumbest post in history of this board.

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 01:21 AM
TC is not a dumb coach by any means, nor is killdrive to be honest, but both called some rather knuckleheaded plays in that game...

bearbryant
10-01-2012, 01:22 AM
There is nothing wrong w/ Tynes. I started out not liking him when we signed him but up until last year I still didn't buy into him. At the end of last year he started really becoming solid kicker. Right now, I want him to stay on the NY Giants.
I want a few other things 1- when yhe games on the line and you're in good field goal range, you kick it... run the ball to the middle of the filed and kick it, period!. 2- Fewell didn't have these guys ready to play against McCoy, period 3- the run game needs to be used properly and stop letting Eli heave the ball against a secondary especially like this one. We're lucky they're weren't more picks. 4- I'm going to stop because now it'll get ugly and won't be helpful.

RoanokeFan
10-01-2012, 01:22 AM

Good to know.

GiantWarfare
10-01-2012, 01:23 AM
I personally like Tynes.

I think he's a clutch kicker, 54 yds is borderline out of his range. 5 yds closer and he would've drilled that right between the eyes.

Sure, it sucks that he lacks the leg for those long distance FGs but he's a damn good kicker that's gotten us to the SB twice.

If anything I'm pissed at the coaching staff that decided to go for broke on 2nd down instead of playing it safe and going for an extra 5-10 yds for the chip shot FG.

sharick88
10-01-2012, 01:24 AM

Dude, lay off the bath salts. Before tonight, he hadn't missed any and has been way better on kickoffs.

G-Men Surg.
10-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Win as a team, lose as a team. Nobody better dare blame this loss on Tynes. A 54 yard game winning kick is very, very tough
Very well said . All IN .

appodictic
10-01-2012, 01:26 AM
Many of the NFL kickers can kick a 60 yarder. Tynes has a range of like 48 tops.

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
10-01-2012, 01:30 AM
I watch kickers kick 50+ like its nothing this year. Of course Tynes can't get 1 down smh. I like Tynes but we all know he doesn't have the leg power...which is why I just wanted them to run the ball and get him some more room.

miked1958
10-01-2012, 01:32 AM
are you kidding me this is on Barden not the coaches not Tynes on Barden make the biggest stupidest mistake in Giants history No. Actually look at the play again. Namandi had better angle on ball. Could of been game ending INT. barden saved the game by what he did. Well saved it for the time being... But it was heads up play by him to grab him. Nope blame goes on coaches for calling that play

FUUFNF
10-01-2012, 01:32 AM
A 54 yard FG isn't a gimme, but is still a very, very makable FG in the NFL these days.

miked1958
10-01-2012, 01:34 AM
I watch kickers kick 50+ like its nothing this year. Of course Tynes can't get 1 down smh. I like Tynes but we all know he doesn't have the leg power...which is why I just wanted them to run the ball and get him some more room.He had put through 40/45//50 yarders through this yr like nothing. He's been lights out hitting bombs. That 54 yarder was a few feet short. Coaches fault not his

Eliscruzzz
10-01-2012, 01:36 AM
No. Actually look at the play again. Namandi had better angle on ball. Could of been game ending INT. barden saved the game by what he did. Well saved it for the time being... But it was heads up play by him to grab him. Nope blame goes on coaches for calling that playIdk man I just think if your a wr you can jump up make a play on the ball and slap it down you don't have to rape the guy....just me though I'm just pissed man sorry if I'm being a you know what I hate losing to Philly we could go 2-14 and I would be ok with it if the two wins were against Philly.

Sarcasman
10-01-2012, 01:37 AM

You make a compelling argument.

Joe Morrison
10-01-2012, 01:39 AM
You are a fool, should have made it yes, should have been able to kick a 46 yard instead would have been better, Tynes has been money in the bank for two years, you need to get his first year out of your mind.

Joe Morrison
10-01-2012, 01:41 AM
Idk man I just think if your a wr you can jump up make a play on the ball and slap it down you don't have to rape the guy....just me though I'm just pissed man sorry if I'm being a you know what I hate losing to Philly we could go 2-14 and I would be ok with it if the two wins were against Philly.
After the game Eli said he put Barden in a bad position and should have thrown back shoulder and not down field, Barden had no shot other than keep him from making int., give the guy some credit.

Antwuan
10-01-2012, 01:42 AM

Really he sent us to 2 superbowls but now you don't like him because him he is missed a 54 yarder? Really?

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 01:43 AM
KG called a pass play when we were ALREADY IN FG RANGE, Eli decided to throw a deep ball when we didn't need it, RAMSES MOTHER****ING BARDEN had to be terrible like he is, and TC got all knuckleheaded after we got pushed out when we could have salvaged it with a sideline pass to cruz and instead called a 54 yard FG attempt on 3rd down. Tynes did what he could, but it was NOT his fault...

tonyt830
nah, I cant blame Tynes. The penalty hurt of course. I was not overly confident that Tynes would have booted a 54 yarder to win it. If Bradshaw could have gotten a few more yards on a previous play or 2 before, maybe the Giants could have thrown a short pass and clocked it, instead of throwing deep to Barden. If that play never happens, that means no pass inteference on the Giants, that means a more makeable FG.

nycsportzfan
Tynes probably would have drilled it. Not his fault tonight. Nah man, he misses the long ones and is not reliable in the area where good kickers seperate from ur AVG kickers... Tynes is good where every AVG FG kicker is good from... Get em out deep, where guys like Phil Dawsom are money, and hes not good.. Shoot, even on some short stuff, he almost shanks it... I was screaming to run another play just becasue i knew it was outta Tynes range..

miked1958
10-01-2012, 01:45 AM
After the game Eli said he put Barden in a bad position and should have thrown back shoulder and not down field, Barden had no shot other than keep him from making int., give the guy some credit.That's what I was saying.. But blame goes fully on shoulders of coaches. They put Eli and barden in that position. No need for a long pass play in that situation

Eliscruzzz
10-01-2012, 01:46 AM
After the game Eli said he put Barden in a bad position and should have thrown back shoulder and not down field, Barden had no shot other than keep him from making int., give the guy some credit.Yeah I should give the guy credit on a PI while you are not giving credit to the coaching staff this loss is on Barden what did you expect Eli to say oh well Barden really messed up and it was all his fault come on man

nycsportzfan
10-01-2012, 01:46 AM
nah, I cant blame Tynes. The penalty hurt of course. I was not overly confident that Tynes would have booted a 54 yarder to win it. If Bradshaw could have gotten a few more yards on a previous play or 2 before, maybe the Giants could have thrown a short pass and clocked it, instead of throwing deep to Barden. If that play never happens, that means no pass inteference on the Giants, that means a more makeable FG. That is pretty much the bottom line.. I can't believe they were throwing let alone throwing deep to Nhamdi's side.. Its not like ur throwing it up to a undrafted free agent or something.. Just nuts! Bradshaw up the gut would of worked fine, or even Hynoski...

G-MENBK
10-01-2012, 01:48 AM
The thing with Tynes is I don't feel comfortable seeing him kick long field goals. He's also a little shaky once winds pick up. Either way, there was absolutely no ****ing reason as to not try to get a few more yards on that 3rd down.

nycsportzfan
10-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Yeah I should give the guy credit on a PI while you are not giving credit to the coaching staff this loss is on Barden what did you expect Eli to say oh well Barden really messed up and it was all his fault come on man U actually think that play was Barden's fault? Dude, it was either a INT or Barden commiting PI so the giants could at least attempt a FG... Eli had no bussiness throwing deep on that play and where we were at.. Just stupid football right there.. This ranks right up there with ELI diving face first and fumbling when no no touched em instaed of slidng down in Phlly a couple yrs back, and eagles recoverd fumble when we would of been set up for winning score..

miked1958
10-01-2012, 01:51 AM
U actually think that play was Barden's fault? Dude, it was either a INT or Barden commiting PI so the giants could at least attempt a FG... Eli had no bussiness throwing deep on that play and where we were at.. Just stupid football right there.. This ranks right up there with ELI diving face first and fumbling when no no touched em instaed of slidng down in Phlly a couple yrs back, and eagles recoverd fumble when we would of been set up for winning score.. I trade losses to them during regular year for super bowl rings.

nycsportzfan
10-01-2012, 01:51 AM
The thing with Tynes is I don't feel comfortable seeing him kick long field goals. He's also a little shaky once winds pick up. Either way, there was absolutely no ****ing reason as to not try to get a few more yards on that 3rd down. a few more yards is fine.. Throwing it up in one on one coverege when ur sitting pretty in FG range all ready to the highest paid CB in the bussiness is just utter insanity! If ur talking alittle dump off pass or something, thats diffrent.. Personally i think u just run and try to get 2-4more yards and kick the thing..

Eliscruzzz
10-01-2012, 01:52 AM
U actually think that play was Barden's fault? Dude, it was either a INT or Barden commiting PI so the giants could at least attempt a FG... Eli had no bussiness throwing deep on that play and where we were at.. Just stupid football right there.. This ranks right up there with ELI diving face first and fumbling when no no touched em instaed of slidng down in Phlly a couple yrs back, and eagles recoverd fumble when we would of been set up for winning score.. Yeah I actually think that he molested the guy the whole way down he is 6 ft freakin 6 jump up and make a play on the ball without causing a pi or try not to make it so obvious. It was bad all around I'll admit that but you can't freakin do that.

Sarcasman
10-01-2012, 01:58 AM
I trade losses to them during regular year for super bowl rings.

I wish I'd said that.

Joe Morrison
10-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Nah man, he misses the long ones and is not reliable in the area where good kickers seperate from ur AVG kickers... Tynes is good where every AVG FG kicker is good from... Get em out deep, where guys like Phil Dawsom are money, and hes not good.. Shoot, even on some short stuff, he almost shanks it... I was screaming to run another play just becasue i knew it was outta Tynes range..
You must watch another Giants team, but we all seem to agree we should have tried to get 5 more for him.

G-MENBK
10-01-2012, 02:01 AM
a few more yards is fine.. Throwing it up in one on one coverege when ur sitting pretty in FG range all ready to the highest paid CB in the bussiness is just utter insanity! If ur talking alittle dump off pass or something, thats diffrent.. Personally i think u just run and try to get 2-4more yards and kick the thing..

Wholeheartedly agree. There was no reason for that pass. We had a shot at a 44 yard field goal. Run it twice and get a few more yards. tynes could have potentially looked at maybe a 40 yarder instead.

Joe Morrison
10-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Yeah I actually think that he molested the guy the whole way down he is 6 ft freakin 6 jump up and make a play on the ball without causing a pi or try not to make it so obvious. It was bad all around I'll admit that but you can't freakin do that.
Eli states after the game the pass to Barden was on him, he liked the match up and was going for it and made a bad pass, should have went back shoulder instead of down the field, Barden had no other choice.

Giantz4Life
10-01-2012, 02:04 AM
OMG Tynes sucks, Coughlin sucks, Gilbride sucks, cut everyone and dismantle the whole team. These threads never get old.

Some of you guys are a joke, and if I owned this message board you'd all be banned for being little girls.