PDA

View Full Version : Recorded my reaction

giants-_-
10-01-2012, 01:01 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1469665/sadeli.gif

titwio
10-01-2012, 01:03 AM
I thought the FG was good and started celebrating. It irks me that Tynes didn't have enough leg for a "54" yard FG.

Unreal.

miked1958
10-01-2012, 01:41 AM
I thought the FG was good and started celebrating. It irks me that Tynes didn't have enough leg for a "54" yard FG. Unreal.In his defense he has been hitting bombs all season. 40/45/50 yarders with no trouble. Coaches fault for not getting him a few yards closer

LT_Hits
10-01-2012, 01:44 AM
In his defense he has been hitting bombs all season. 40/45/50 yarders with no trouble. Coaches fault for not getting him a few yards closer They had the yardage, the 10 yrd PI penalty messed it all up:

why were the giants even running a deep play like that which resulted in the offense PI, Today and oddly, Eli seemed to have alot of his passes predetermined in pre-snap, so many 3rd and 4s and Eli is going deep to Hixon, I can see if it was Nicks, but to hixon? You gotta be kidding me, throwing bombs to Hixon all day and on important 3rd downs does not make sense, Hixon is more successful when you set him up by executing other plays first, Like going to Cruz with some inside plays. and the INT in the zone, Eli stared down MB, and was determined to throw it to him no matter what. And to the last pass play to Barden, what the he11 was that, Blue should have never been put in a position for a PI call, all was needed was small yardage to set it up, and there you go the 10 yrd FG distance loss was the results of not taking the hi percentage play to set up the FG try and take the game. Eli must of got loss some where mentally, And though Eli has came through in the past but 2nite Eli made a bad decision by not protecting this win as a QB, the hi percentage winning plan is to kick the FG and find a way to make that plan easier, and this bozo is throwing another senseless bomb like we needed a hail Mary where we get docked 10 yrds for the senseless and dumb penalty. Geeez! that play should have never been called or at worst a QB stupid enough to throw it to a covered WR in that particular situation. And it was a bad throw. Goes to show how important Hakeem is to this offense.