PDA

View Full Version : Boards are slow....hum wonder why? Losers!!

SlyFoxx
10-01-2012, 01:14 AM
LOL.

Sucks to be you right now.

miked1958
10-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Yep. Getting error messages,,, guess boards are blowing up... Nah Sly..... This is why people HHATE THE GIANTS . Had losses like that and worse then that last year and in 07.. Check out that Seattle game last season. Team just had a knAck for bouncing back from bad injuries and turmoil. We have the Rings to prove it..

SlyFoxx
10-01-2012, 01:27 AM
We got rings too. What's your point?

Really...just messing with you guys. I'd be smarting after a close loss too. Lots of season left. Good luck to ya. :)

miked1958
10-01-2012, 01:27 AM
People are blaming barden when he actually stopped a potential INT. Namandi had better angle on ball. Blame goes to coaches for calling a long pass in that situation. Also the bonehead Eli Pick right after having that great 4th down conversion. If they just get FG there it forces Vick and eagles to go on 4th down at 1:52 instead of FG

miked1958
10-01-2012, 01:28 AM
We got rings too. What's you point?Really...just messing with you guys. I'd be smarting after a close loss too. Lots of season left. Good luck to ya. :)Wemgot recent rings.... Lol.. Your still ring kings of NFCE but we are inching up

miked1958
10-01-2012, 01:29 AM
Funny how the only smack talk we had this week was from a few Dallas fans.. No eagles fans to speak of since that idiot Hoagie was banned..

SlyFoxx
10-01-2012, 01:30 AM
yeah you do...and the right to be proud.

SlyFoxx
10-01-2012, 01:34 AM
Oh yeah...we have to take care of business tomorrow night or else I just look really stupid for talking smack here. But I got a good feeling.

Rodgers12
10-01-2012, 01:37 AM
Hey Sly beat Chicago for us tommorow night!

BParcells777
LOL.

well its sucked to be you for 52 years now.........you lucked out on a bad kick
be proud be brave be an EAGLE.........and be totally Lombardi free for life LOL......don't order any trophy cases or contract to have any rings made :O)

Its a long season pea brain.......see you here on SB Sunday......or not........your team will be on vacation

OHHHHHHHHHH you are a Cowboys fan...........LOL Worse.......no Lombardi's or even winning seasons for you Cowboy

You got the the Jerry Jones disease

Moke
Can't wait for the bears to tear up the cowgirls tomorrow.

Rodgers12
10-01-2012, 01:39 AM
Can't wait for the bears to tear up the cowgirls tomorrow.
Cutler against that pass rush. I can see Ware sacking Cutler about 8 times and Jay throwing up 5 interceptions. Dallas wins 31-3.

miked1958
10-01-2012, 01:48 AM
Cutler against that pass rush. I can see Ware sacking Cutler about 8 times and Jay throwing up 5 interceptions. Dallas wins 31-3.U guys got hammered by Refs again today... Lucky u came out of it with a win.. Crazy.. Glad saints are 0-4

Rodgers12
10-01-2012, 01:49 AM
U guys got hammered by Refs again today... Lucky u came out of it with a win.. Crazy.. Glad saints are 0-4
You had some help by the refs on that last drive. Deshaun Jackson is a beast!! That guy is fun to watch.

miked1958
10-01-2012, 01:56 AM
You had some help by the refs on that last drive. Deshaun Jackson is a beast!! That guy is fun to watch.Yep. Two favorable calls and still couldn't get the win

Moke
Cutler against that pass rush. I can see Ware sacking Cutler about 8 times and Jay throwing up 5 interceptions. Dallas wins 31-3.Your analysis isn't even relevant because they never make sense.

BParcells777
Jackson was not a big factor........I cannot understand why his first catch was not reviewed......it looked like his right foot was way out of bounds

I do not mwn to sound like Carolina but we truly did make some stupid game losing decisions at the end of the game

Rodgers12
10-01-2012, 01:58 AM
Your analysis isn't even relevant because they never make sense.
Yeah it does. Cutler is inconsistent. Anyone who cant see that Cutler is not a great qb doesn't make sense.

Rodgers12
10-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Jackson was not a big factor........I cannot understand why his first catch was not reviewed......it looked like his right foot was way out of bounds

I do not mwn to sound like Carolina but we truly did make some stupid game losing decisions at the end of the game
What killed you guys was Manning throwing that interception in the end zone. He doesnt throw a pick there then the Giants win.

miked1958
Reid almost iced himself though lol

Rodgers12
Yep. Two favorable calls and still couldn't get the win
I wish we could have last weeks game back.

miked1958
10-01-2012, 02:02 AM
What killed you guys was Manning throwing that interception in the end zone. He doesnt throw a pick there then the Giants win.Yep was saying that in another thread. End of third he pulls off beautiful 4th down catching Philly off guard thinking they wouldn't snap it. The. After the timeout that what u come up with? If they just make a fg there it would of forced Vick to go for it on 4th down with 1:52 left just to tie it

miked1958
10-01-2012, 02:02 AM
I wish we could have last weeks game back.U guys are really 3-1. Everyone knows it? Just be glad GB pulled it out today despite the refs who tried to give the win to saints. Glad the penalty made NO have to kick it over..

I live in saints country and it's WHO DAT this and WHO DAT that.. So tired of it

tonyt830
10-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Oh yeah...we have to take care of business tomorrow night or else I just look really stupid for talking smack here. But I got a good feeling.I would say good luck to your Cowboys tomorrow night, but I would be lying--LOL!! Now of course I will be rooting for the Bears, but with the way the Bears O-line is a sieve, Ware and company should have plenty of chances to get to Cutler. The Bears front line is nasty, so it may turn into an interesting game if the Bears can get to Romo and contain Murray. I'm not sure if Forte is back this week?

But yes a tough loss for our Giants tonight. It hurts more losing to a divisional rival. Those division game are extremely important.

BParcells777
10-01-2012, 02:04 AM
woulda been and shoulda beens are for losers

i'll stick with Eli and move on if you do not mind

Rodgers12
10-01-2012, 02:05 AM
woulda been and shoulda beens are for losers

i'll stick with Eli and move on if you do not mind
Who do you guys got next week?

Rodgers12
10-01-2012, 02:06 AM
U guys are really 3-1. Everyone knows it? Just be glad GB pulled it out today despite the refs who tried to give the win to saints. Glad the penalty made NO have to kick.
I know. I get fans of the Lions, Bears and Vikings all saying we lost and the call was right.

miked1958
10-01-2012, 02:14 AM
I know. I get fans of the Lions, Bears and Vikings all saying we lost and the call was right.That call wasn't even close to being right and those refs were way out of position to see what actually happened. They are stupid to even say Seattle deserved that win

Rodgers12
10-01-2012, 02:18 AM
That call wasn't even close to being right and those refs were way out of position to see what actually happened. They are stupid to even say Seattle deserved that win
I got into a war with Seahawks fans already on their board. I told them congrats on your fake win. They hate us and think were a bunch of whiners. They lost to the rams today haha. They think they deserved that win.

BParcells777
10-01-2012, 03:06 AM
Who do you guys got next week?

Cleveland.........then SFO

JB456
10-01-2012, 09:48 AM

Really...just messing with you guys. I'd be smarting after a close loss too. Lots of season left. Good luck to ya. :)

Yeah, I don't see this as anything but a good natured ribbing from a division rival. Sucks to lose but at lease we aren't the Jets, Lol...

Anyway, its a long season at the Giants are 500. so there is plenty of football left.

miked1958
10-01-2012, 09:54 AM

I do not mwn to sound like Carolina but we truly did make some stupid game losing decisions at the end of the gamethey didnt review anything. there was a couple of very close plays on the giants last drive that i thought the booth should of looked at but nothing was reviewed

nycisgreat
10-01-2012, 12:22 PM
People are blaming barden when he actually stopped a potential INT. Namandi had better angle on ball. Blame goes to coaches for calling a long pass in that situation. Also the bonehead Eli Pick right after having that great 4th down conversion. If they just get FG there it forces Vick and eagles to go on 4th down at 1:52 instead of FG

I totally agree. Barden wasn't in position to make any kind of play on the ball.

nycisgreat
10-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Yeah, I don't see this as anything but a good natured ribbing from a division rival. Sucks to lose but at lease we aren't the Jets, Lol...

Anyway, its a long season at the Giants are 500. so there is plenty of football left.

I hear you, but a lost is a lost. It hurts either way you put it. Division rival or not.

Rusty192
10-01-2012, 02:23 PM
You had some help by the refs on that last drive. Deshaun Jackson is a beast!! That guy is fun to watch.Hey Lambeau dont you have a packers board to post on? Or do they think you are a troll too?

Rusty192
10-01-2012, 02:33 PM
How bout them eagles? GIANTS SUCKI really hope no one pays you any attention outside of this post. If you didnt have the balls to come on BEFORE the game, then you are a pathetic gloating loser who didn't have enough faith in his team before the game.

Hope nobody feeds this troll. but knowing some of these people on here, they probably will.

Sarcasman
10-01-2012, 10:34 PM
You had some help by the refs on that last drive. Deshaun Jackson is a beast!! That guy is fun to watch.

Yeah, I hate it when they actually call the penalties. Jackson is good but there's plenty better.

Moke
10-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Spell his name right first, and then I can take you seriously.

Sarcasman
10-01-2012, 10:36 PM
What killed you guys was Manning throwing that interception in the end zone. He doesnt throw a pick there then the Giants win.

Agreed. That was a killer, but all the great ones do that on occasion. That INT and the playcalling mismanagement at the end.

Sarcasman
10-01-2012, 10:37 PM
I know. I get fans of the Lions, Bears and Vikings all saying we lost and the call was right.

Don't forget seattle fans. They all think the call was right too. It wasn't.

miked1958
10-01-2012, 11:18 PM
Agreed. That was a killer, but all the great ones do that on occasion. That INT and the playcalling mismanagement at the end.It's a long season. And now we have lost Phillips for who knows how long and it's not looking like we will have our best WR for awhile. Par for the course with the ny giants. We will see how it all plays out

Drez
10-01-2012, 11:22 PM

Has a team that closely resembles the one you have now get any of those rings?

Rusty192
10-01-2012, 11:38 PM
LOL.

Sucks to be you right now.Nice *** kicking you guys are taking right now.

LOL

Eliscruzzz
10-01-2012, 11:59 PM
At least our team shows heart at home.....The Bears are taking it to the Boys

BParcells777
10-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Chicago scoreboard looks like a slot machine

GmenFan1980
10-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Cutler against that pass rush. I can see Ware sacking Cutler about 8 times and Jay throwing up 5 interceptions. Dallas wins 31-3.

You were Dead wrong about the sack numbers

you got the Interceptions right but the wrong Quarterback.

You were close on the score(not anymore since Kyle Orton played better then Romo) but got the teams reversed.

Thanks for playing though in this weeks edition of...MONDAY NIGHT BOLD PREDICTIONS

Rusty192
10-02-2012, 12:42 AM
I love when the other teams trolls come here to laugh at us and then end up getting it shoved back in their faces.

Thats justice baby!

miked1958
10-02-2012, 12:43 AM
LOL.Sucks to be you right now.Sly lol..... Sucks worse to be you right now.......LOL

BParcells777
10-02-2012, 01:19 AM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sly is on Suicide alert ..........as Elvis said

Dont be cruel to a heat thats true LOL

Crue is taking it better.......he said they will turn it around

giantyankee1976
10-02-2012, 07:53 AM
LOL.

sucks to be you too...

SlyFoxx
10-02-2012, 10:17 AM
Who is 2/2 with 2 division losses? Humm.

TheAnalyst
10-02-2012, 11:24 AM

Really? You are talking smack after that game last night? Romo with 5 INTs? Jeez, Cowboys fans are even dumber then I thought.

ShakeandBake
10-02-2012, 12:35 PM

Who is 2-2 and got manhandled the passed two weeks?

SlyFoxx
10-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Really? You are talking smack after that game last night? Romo with 5 INTs? Jeez, Cowboys fans are even dumber then I thought.

Not smack talk. A rhetorical question. But then again maybe I shouldn't expect you to understand the difference.

SlyFoxx
10-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Who is 2-2 and got manhandled the passed two weeks?

2/2 is correct. Past (not passed) two weeks have us at 1 win and 1 loss.

Command of English and memory suspect.

ShakeandBake
10-02-2012, 06:19 PM
2/2 is correct. Past (not passed) two weeks have us at 1 win and 1 loss.

Command of English and memory suspect.

I should have said the last 3 games you guys got manhandled(tampa bay should have been a loss). Anyway if you're going to mock my command of the English language, you shouldn't type in sentence fragments.

BParcells777
10-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Sly..........your Boys were a National Embarassment last night

looked like the Keystone Cops

Dabluguy
10-02-2012, 11:23 PM
Cowboys are a joke. Romo is the most overrated QB in the league. Cowgirls were embarrassed on national tv. I wonder If Romo cried in the shower again after that abomination of a game?

SlyFoxx
10-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Oh my don't I feel embarrassed. You people are too good at this. I bow to your superior wit.

I didn't start this thread to start a flame war. But some of you butt hurt G fans can't read between the lines....or the actual lines for that matter. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

May the better team take the east and good luck and good health to you and your team.

BMW
10-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Slyfox you sound like one dumb *******.

Rusty192
10-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Oh my don't I feel embarrassed. You people are too good at this. I bow to your superior wit.

I didn't start this thread to start a flame war. But some of you butt hurt G fans can't read between the lines....or the actual lines for that matter. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

May the better team take the east and good luck and good health to you and your team.Sounds like you are the one getting hurt over it. You start a thread after a bad loss for us and start talking trash. In our smacktalk section. We go ahead and give it to you right back.

That's how it works champ.

SlyFoxx
10-03-2012, 01:19 AM
Of course "that's how it works" you people seem to be missing the point. So if I can't explain something so simple I'll let you have the last word. Rusty192 wins thread. Happy now?

tonyt830
10-03-2012, 07:04 AM
Who is 2/2 with 2 division losses? Humm.Plenty of football left to play. we are 1/4 of the way through the season. No need to push the panic alarm yet, nor is it time to crown anyone yet. Granted all of those picks were not on Romo, Bryant ran the wrong pattern and Ogletree tipped a pass, but none the less, the 5 picks go under Romo's stats.

Since your 2 losses so far are to the Bears and Seahawks, they won't hurt the Cowboys, as much, if it came to the common games tie-breaker vs the Giants or Eagles.

miked1958
10-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Plenty of football left to play. we are 1/4 of the way through the season. No need to push the panic alarm yet, nor is it time to crown anyone yet. Granted all of those picks were not on Romo, Bryant ran the wrong pattern and Ogletree tipped a pass, but none the less, the 5 picks go under Romo's stats.

Since your 2 losses so far are to the Bears and Seahawks, they won't hurt the Cowboys, as much, if it came to the common games tie-breaker vs the Giants or Eagles.I know. Eli knows all to well about tipped pass INTs.... He was the KING of that for awhile... Hurts to remember but i do

BParcells777
10-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Rusty, Rusty..........you cannot start a thread calling us losers and then say you did not come here to flame us

sounds like reality is settling in down in Big D

ShakeandBake
10-03-2012, 01:30 PM

May the better team take the east and good luck and good health to you and your team.

Why don't you just admit that you made this thread prematurely in anticipation that your Cowturds would win this week? Now you are just trying to save face because you look like an idiot considering how badly your team was beaten.

Rusty192
10-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Rusty, Rusty..........you cannot start a thread calling us losers and then say you did not come here to flame us

sounds like reality is settling in down in Big Di think you mean Sly lol

Ntegrase96
10-03-2012, 06:44 PM
I know. Eli knows all to well about tipped pass INTs.... He was the KING of that for awhile... Hurts to remember but i do

Eh. Stuff like that balances out over the course of a season. I can't remember which site it was but they focused on adjusting interceptions for blame, dropped ints, etc, and it turns out most QBs deserved to have more interceptions than not.

Ntegrase96
10-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Of course "that's how it works" you people seem to be missing the point. So if I can't explain something so simple I'll let you have the last word. Rusty192 wins thread. Happy now?

Don't let it bother you. Here in the smack talk, people are quick to read, quicker to respond but slow to understand. So just like any other forum, but of course it's easier to jump to conclusions because there are clear cut good guys (giants fans) and bad guys (Cowboys/Eagles fans and Rodgers12).

We're all a little guilty.

TheAnalyst
10-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Not smack talk. A rhetorical question. But then again maybe I shouldn't expect you to understand the difference.

Not smack talk? POinting out the fact a divison rival is 0-2 in the divison on the division rivals message board isnt smack talk? Maybe it is you who doesnt understand Jack... How about understanding this, in the last 16 years (which is probably about your age Im assuming), the cowboys have exactly 1 playoff win while the Giants have been to 3 Superbowls, winning 2.

TheAnalyst
10-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Eh. Stuff like that balances out over the course of a season. I can't remember which site it was but they focused on adjusting interceptions for blame, dropped ints, etc, and it turns out most QBs deserved to have more interceptions than not.

The year Eli had 25 INTs, we counted on this board, that 10 were in fact tipped off his WRs hands. No one remembers that though and were quick to blame Eli for all those INTs. I remember one game he had 3 INTs and should of had 0.

Of those 5 INTs Romo threw, Id say he threw 3 bad ones. The one Ogletree should of caught. And the other was Dez running a bad route, which he seems to do alot of.

Ntegrase96
10-03-2012, 07:16 PM
The year Eli had 25 INTs, we counted on this board, that 10 were in fact tipped off his WRs hands. No one remembers that though and were quick to blame Eli for all those INTs. I remember one game he had 3 INTs and should of had 0.

Of those 5 INTs Romo threw, Id say he threw 3 bad ones. The one Ogletree should of caught. And the other was Dez running a bad route, which he seems to do alot of.

Right, well while there were interceptions that were clearly not Eli's fault, what about the ones he got away with? What about the balls Eli threw that should have been intercepted that year?

In 2010, Eli's interception percentage (in contrast to attempts) was 4.4%. When you take the passes into consideration that were Eli's fault and 'should have been interceptions', Eli's interception percentage dropped a measly 0.1 percent.

Meaning while there may have been 10 tipped interceptions that inflated his actual overall int total to 25, he threw enough bad passes to where he should have had at least 23, maybe 24 ints anyway.

miked1958
10-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Right, well while there were interceptions that were clearly not Eli's fault, what about the ones he got away with? What about the balls Eli threw that should have been intercepted that year?

In 2010, Eli's interception percentage (in contrast to attempts) was 4.4%. When you take the passes into consideration that were Eli's fault and 'should have been interceptions', Eli's interception percentage dropped a measly 0.1 percent.

Meaning while there may have been 10 tipped interceptions that inflated his actual overall int total to 25, he threw enough bad passes to where he should have had at least 23, maybe 24 ints anyway.agreed. but if you are going to point that out then be fair about it and also include all the TD passes and just regular passes that were thrown Perfectly and dropped

Ntegrase96
10-04-2012, 10:45 AM
agreed. but if you are going to point that out then be fair about it and also include all the TD passes and just regular passes that were thrown Perfectly and dropped

Dropped TDs don't correlate with int%, which is just the interceptions divided by number of attempts (not completions) multiplied by 100.

It would be interesting to see what kind of results we'd get if someone adjusted passing TDs for dropped TDs and TDs that clearly were the work of the receiver (IE: WR ripping the ball away from the hands of the defender, or a 10 yard pass taken 60+ yards by the athleticism of the receiver).

Rusty192
10-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Don't let it bother you. Here in the smack talk, people are quick to read, quicker to respond but slow to understand. So just like any other forum, but of course it's easier to jump to conclusions because there are clear cut good guys (giants fans) and bad guys (Cowboys/Eagles fans and Rodgers12).

We're all a little guilty.What do we have to understand exactly? It's a flippin' smack talk forum. You talk trash with other fans to make things interesting. Nobody was getting nasty. This isn't rant N' rave. So if Mr. Sly is starting a thread trying to be "lighthearted" then maybe he can take a little "lighthearted" smacktalk back.

He makes a thread jeering us after a crushing loss that ripped our hearts out. But we cant jab the Cowboys because he meant it in fun? Talk about sensitive.

Ntegrase96
10-04-2012, 04:21 PM
What do we have to understand exactly? It's a flippin' smack talk forum. You talk trash with other fans to make things interesting. Nobody was getting nasty. This isn't rant N' rave. So if Mr. Sly is starting a thread trying to be "lighthearted" then maybe he can take a little "lighthearted" smacktalk back.

He makes a thread jeering us after a crushing loss that ripped our hearts out. But we cant jab the Cowboys because he meant it in fun? Talk about sensitive.

eh, fair enough

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-04-2012, 06:44 PM

We're all a little guilty.That made me almost spit my drink out!! Good one Nt!! I needed that.

SlyFoxx
10-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Why don't you just admit that you made this thread prematurely in anticipation that your Cowturds would win this week? Now you are just trying to save face because you look like an idiot considering how badly your team was beaten.

Did you bother to read post #3 in this thread?

BuffyBlueII
10-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Funny when folks get all sensitive in smacktalk. It is almost as funny as the romosexual throwing 5 INTs in one game.

ShakeandBake
10-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Did you bother to read post #3 in this thread?

Did you forget what you wrote in post #8 of this thread?

DragonSoul
10-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Hey Sly beat Chicago for us tommorow night! Yea right

LOL.

Sucks to be you right now. HAHAHA cant even beat cutler. You had your SB week 1. Hope it was good for you.