PDA

View Full Version : One bright spot....

egyptian420
10-01-2012, 01:16 AM
As pissed, furious, and totally depressed as I am right now, the one good thing I can look forward to after this game is Wilson's return capabilities. As awful as we looked, he did everythign he can on every return to give us great starting position.

I was almost certain his return at the end of the game was going to be the catalyst to us winning....unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 01:17 AM
As pissed, furious, and totally depressed as I am right now, the one good thing I can look forward to after this game is Wilson's return capabilities. As awful as we looked, he did everythign he can on every return to give us great starting position.

I was almost certain his return at the end of the game was going to be the catalyst to us winning....unfortunately that wasn't the case.

I think Wilson got out of the doghouse this game... he didn't fumble the ball at all... Obviously he's been working on ball security.

PRGiant
10-01-2012, 01:18 AM
The returns where awesome, that shovel pass play though looked UGLY!

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 01:19 AM

I think Wilson got out of the doghouse this game... he didn't fumble the ball at all... Obviously he's been working on ball security.

sharick88
10-01-2012, 01:20 AM

He certainly gets my game ball.

egyptian420
10-01-2012, 01:59 AM
He certainly gets my game ball.I don't think we even deserve a game ball. I'd say maybe we should get one for trying, but Osi voids that.

ELIte4MVP
10-01-2012, 02:00 AM
defense looked good in the red zone too

juice33s
10-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Amukamara deserves some credit too...I think he was mostly responsible for Maclin only having 1 catch for 7 yards....hixon made some great catches too

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 02:02 AM
Amukamara deserves some credit too...I think he was mostly responsible for Maclin only having 1 catch for 7 yards....hixon made some great catches too

There is that to be said... while ******bag was plasma-torching webster, Prince basically shut down maclin...

DownWitJPP
10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
Prince played pretty well but hurt himself again...smh, David Wilson was fantastic tonight, I hope they start giving this kid some carries. Will Hill played pretty well in the slot, Hixon had a decent game.

Harooni
10-01-2012, 04:52 AM
not to burst wilsons bubble, but i read philly was trying a new formation on kick offs.

DownWitJPP
10-01-2012, 04:57 AM
not to burst wilsons bubble, but i read philly was trying a new formation on kick offs.

looks like it didn't work too well..thats prob a bunch of BS anyway, its a way to cover their *** from the atrocious special teams performance

Harooni
10-01-2012, 05:09 AM
looks like it didn't work too well..thats prob a bunch of BS anyway, its a way to cover their *** from the atrocious special teams performance
ill try and find the link it was i think the truth because something about heleping a rookie out and moving a guy back. ill try to find it. i think it was even printed before the game.

Captain Chaos
10-01-2012, 06:45 AM
Some bright spots, certainly some areas of concern. We need just get better each week!

NYG4lifeNYK
10-01-2012, 06:46 AM
Once David Wilson stops thinking so much and holding onto the football he's going to be a star..... he's a monster on returns. Just can't hold onto the football be it as a receiver or fumbling issue.