PDA

View Full Version : Can I go back to saying it now?

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 01:34 AM
...RAMSES BARDEN IS TERRIBLE

Harooni
10-01-2012, 01:35 AM
I dont think he is truly nfl tier talent good prac guy preseason player.

RoanokeFan
10-01-2012, 01:36 AM
...RAMSES BARDEN IS TERRIBLE

You can, but get your pads on first :p

G-MENBK
That was bad but the ball shouldn't have been thrown to him in the first place: the Giants should have ran it.

Moke
Good diagnosis. Christ, coaching was ******ed for even allowing a slower wide receiver go outside like that in the first place. Don't blame this on Barden. ****.

Crovaz
10-01-2012, 01:37 AM
He's not terrible, he just made 1 mistake. A big mistake that cost us, but he's not terrible. I would have rather seen a shorter pass or even a run to get us some yardage there on 2nd down. Now, whether Gilbride said to do that or that was Eli's decision, I don't know.

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 01:38 AM
I didn't say he single-handedly cost us the game; there's plenty of blame to go around. I just said he's terrible... USE YOUR FREAKING 6'6" BODY MAN.

Diamondring
10-01-2012, 01:40 AM
Eli costs us the game with that stupid int in the endzone. He knows that there were other options. I wonder why he didn't see any defenders in the zone. Were are the screens to our backs? There should have been more called. We are a finess high scoring team and score 17 pints is not acceptable. Giants deserve to lose if they keep up with those close games. Can't have a lot of them every year.

BMW
10-01-2012, 01:40 AM
Are you guys for real, that ball would probably be picked off, he got beat and tried to hold him so he would not get the ball. Also that should of never been thrown to him.

Moke
10-01-2012, 01:41 AM
I didn't say he single-handedly cost us the game; there's plenty of blame to go around. I just said he's terrible... USE YOUR FREAKING 6'6" BODY MAN.He did, that's what he did to get the PI. That's why you don't throw to Barden there.

TrueBlue@NYC
10-01-2012, 01:43 AM
Barden is not terrible, he's simply not good enough to beat Asomugh when in 1 on 1 coverage. NA owned him the whole night. His only saving grace was that PI call that bailed him out b/c the let the pass slip through his hands.

Redeyejedi
10-01-2012, 01:43 AM
Are you guys for real, that ball would probably be picked off, he got beat and tried to hold him so he would not get the ball. Also that should of never been thrown to him.eli should of thrown it away its on him its 2nd down

Diamondring
10-01-2012, 01:45 AM
Barden is not a number one and will beat some dbs but not that many. I think that Eli needs to play better ball cause we have too much talent to score just 17 points.

BurnerNYG
10-01-2012, 01:47 AM
Barden was the reason we got the 1st down penalty in the 1st place. This loss isn't squarely on him.

TrueBlue@NYC
10-01-2012, 01:48 AM
eli should of thrown it away its on him its 2nd down

Yep, Eli made too quick of a read on the play. As he did much of the night he made up his mind too soon on where he was going with the ball.

Even on the Cruz TD. Eli made a great pass play, but Ryans knew where he was going with the ball.

bg79
10-01-2012, 01:52 AM
I mentioned it in the game thread adn I see a few more seeing it that way too but I saw it as Barden doing all he could so that last pass wasnt intercepted. Nnamdi had a better angle to the ball and had Ramses not of mugged him the game might of just ended right then and there instead of at least given the opportunity for a 54 yard field goal. Though I agree with most sentiments as what the hell were we going deep instead of dipping and dunking it to move that ball closer. Also, I wouldve preferred they not of used that last timeout during the Eagles possession as that basically made it so we had limited play calling options on that final drive. I realize that wouldve taken 40 or so secs off the clock but having the Eagles know we could call that timeout wouldve opened more of the field up, especially the sidelines.

nhpgiantsfan
10-01-2012, 01:58 AM
Once Barden let Namdi get the inside track, the play was dead. He had to mug him or its a pick.