PDA

View Full Version : No excuses. The Eagles own the Giants.

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 12:42 AM
It stinks to admit it, but it's a fact. I keep reading all these different threads about guys who didn't play tonight. Nicks has p,ayes the Eagles a number of times and has been in only 1 game that they won. Why would he be the difference tonight? What about all, the times they lost when he played? Time to face it. The Eagles own the Giants. Hopefully the Giants don't need the last game of the season to make it to the playoffs and hopefully the Eagles are already out of it.

Redeyejedi
10-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Giants run game is non existent against them has been for years

Harooni
10-01-2012, 12:47 AM
yes buddy you called it right, no need to drag us through the mud. for some reason they have our number and win the close games. unreal. the one team i really really hate and we struggle almost all the time vs them.

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 12:48 AM
The last time they had a 100 yard rusher against the Eagles was the 1st time they played them in 2008 and I think they have had only 1 game since then where they ran for 100 as a team.

giantfan1976
10-01-2012, 12:49 AM
It stinks to admit it, but it's a fact. I keep reading all these different threads about guys who didn't play tonight. Nicks has p,ayes the Eagles a number of times and has been in only 1 game that they won. Why would he be the difference tonight? What about all, the times they lost when he played? Time to face it. The Eagles own the Giants. Hopefully the Giants don't need the last game of the season to make it to the playoffs and hopefully the Eagles are already out of it.

Yeah I agree. But I'm a little torn. Is it worth losing 8 out of 9 to this team in order to keep their inept coach (against everyone but the NYG) in his job. Who knows how good they could be with someone else in there. Is it worth losing to a team that will still mess it up and allow you to win the division more often than not?

Rudyy
10-01-2012, 12:50 AM
Why do you keep posting that? It's obvious that everyone knows that..

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 12:51 AM
As long as the Giants don't have to rely on winning their last game of this season and the Eagles don't make the playoffs anything is possible.

egyptian420
10-01-2012, 12:56 AM
They must love facing us, we've been increasing everyone's job security in that organization for years.