PDA

View Full Version : FINAL DRIVE PLAY CALLING

elitocruz
10-01-2012, 12:47 AM
STUNK. PERIOD. CAN'T DEFEND IT AT ALL. COULD'VE RUN THE BALL EARLIER IN THE DRIVE. COULD'VE FOUND BENNETT TO CHIP OFF A FEW YARDS. WHERE WAS HIXON? BARDEN HADN'T SEEN A BALL ALL NIGHT, NOW HE'S FEATURED ON THE FINAL DRIVE? MAKES NO SENSE. YOU'RE NOT CATCHING THE EAGLES OFF GUARD WITH HIM. AND AFTER REID GAVE TOM A 2ND CHANCE TO RE-THINK THE 54 YARDER... HE GOES BACK TO THE 54 YARDER. TAKE A FREAKIN STAB AT THE SIDELINE. IF NOTHING IS THERE, THROW IT AWAY.

FINALLY, HAKEEM'S SOFTNESS COST US ONE. I'D GIVE HIM THE BROWNS GAME OFF TO REST HIS SOFTNESS, (WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE THAT ONE), THEN COME BACK FOR THE NINERS GAME. SOMEWHERE NOW WE NEED TO STEAL A BIG WIN NOW THAT WE'VE LOST TWO BIG ONES... 4 DIVISION GAMES REMAIN, WE NEED AT LEAST 3 OF THEM.

PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE MAD AT MY "SOFTNESS" REMARK. BUT, GUYS PLAYED WITH WORSE TODAY, AND ON LESS THAN 10 DAYS REST. IF HE CAN WALK INTO THAT STADIUM HE SHOULD'VE HAD A UNIFORM ON TO AT LEAST BE A DECOY. RUN ONE STINKING 4TH QTR ROUTE. COULD'VE BEEN THE DIFFERENCE. SORRY, BUT THAT'S HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT. HE USELESS IF HE CAN'T STAY ON THE FIELD. SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT PLAX. DUDE SHOWED UP EVERY WEEK ON ONE LEG IN 2007.