PDA

View Full Version : I don't like the 2 RB system at all.

SuperNYGiants
10-01-2012, 01:00 AM
Either stick with Bradshaw, or go with the hot hand Brown, not this Bradshaw one play, Brown the next play circus act that does not yield any flow to the offense and no rhythm for both RBs. Gilbride is so messing this offense up it's unreal.

BurnerNYG
10-01-2012, 01:07 AM
Yeah I was never a fan of the nonsense either. When Tiki was here, he had runners to spell him. Yes Coughlin won 2 titles so who am I to judge but I wish they find a dominant back so we can live and die by him. Too much controversy for my taste.

juice33s
10-01-2012, 01:07 AM
Brown needs more carries....He hits the hole harder then bradshaw and has the power to push the pile where Bradshaw does not.....Bradshaw had his day, but I think Browns time is now

appodictic
10-01-2012, 01:08 AM
Brown needs more carries....He hits the hole harder then bradshaw and has the power to push the pile where Bradshaw does not.....Bradshaw had his day, but I think Browns time is now

Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
A. Bradshaw 13 39 3 0
A. Brown 5 14 2.8 0
Receiving

Yes he "hit the hole much harder" just like jacobs did.

BurnerNYG
10-01-2012, 01:09 AM
We should've stuck with what was working until the Eagles proved that they can shut it down. Brown seems like a back that gets stronger as the game wears down. He never got a chance to get in rhythm.

juice33s
10-01-2012, 01:10 AM
Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
A. Bradshaw 13 39 3 0
A. Brown 5 14 2.8 0
Receiving

Yes he "hit the hole much harder" just like jacobs did.
Thats a pretty small sample size....just look at the tape. Brown is much more decesive in his running, collinsworth even noted that....Also when was the latst time bradshaw had rushing performances that Brown put up in back to back weeks?

BurnerNYG
10-01-2012, 01:11 AM
Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
A. Bradshaw 13 39 3 0
A. Brown 5 14 2.8 0
Receiving

Yes he "hit the hole much harder" just like jacobs did.Maybe because they knew we were gonna run him when he came in.

appodictic
10-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Thats a pretty small sample size....just look at the tape. Brown is much more decesive in his running, collinsworth even noted that....Also when was the latst time bradshaw had rushing performances that Brown put up in back to back weeks?

When was the last time bradshaw faced the two worst defensive teams in football. The fact is all your brown lovers got your fair and balanced test. One day same defence and he did worse.

SuperNYGiants
10-01-2012, 01:13 AM
This 2 RB system makes it convenient for Gilbride to abandon the running game too, it gives him an excuse to go pass-happy when there isn't a dominant rusher statistics-wise, running game for Gilbride is pretty-much window-dressing.

appodictic
10-01-2012, 01:13 AM
Thats a pretty small sample size....just look at the tape. Brown is much more decesive in his running, collinsworth even noted that....Also when was the latst time bradshaw had rushing performances that Brown put up in back to back weeks? Right it was not a small sample size when he ran for 100 yards on the bucks but now that he ran for 15 yards on the eagles its a small sample size. Brown is not bad, just the oline sucks there you have it.

juice33s
10-01-2012, 01:15 AM
When was the last time bradshaw faced the two worst defensive teams in football. The fact is all your brown lovers got your fair and balanced test. One day same defence and he did worse.
Didn;t get the same amount of chances Bradshaw did tonight....Also he did get 5 carries for just 16 yards against the bucs where Brown had 13 for 71.

Not only is Brown Stronger, he's also faster at this point then Bradshaw is. Brown is the better back and I'm confident that will show through as the season progresses

appodictic
10-01-2012, 01:20 AM
Didn;t get the same amount of chances Bradshaw did tonight....Also he did get 5 carries for just 16 yards against the bucs where Brown had 13 for 71.

Not only is Brown Stronger, he's also faster at this point then Bradshaw is. Brown is the better back and I'm confident that will show through as the season progresses The running back in the giants game just blocks that is it. You will see if we play any good teams they will hold us to the same dismal totals. Being faster does not matter when the holes aint there. Neither does stronger no 220-240 lbd running back is stronger then 2 330 dline players.

BMW
10-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Make Eli the RB, he can do it better no doubt about it. He can Tebow it better than Tebow, tebows it.

nycsportzfan
10-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Thats a pretty small sample size....just look at the tape. Brown is much more decesive in his running, collinsworth even noted that....Also when was the latst time bradshaw had rushing performances that Brown put up in back to back weeks? well put.. Bradshaw hops around alittle more around the line and what not then brown, who sees the hole and hits it.. I commented on that in GDT..

I will admit bradshaw did some good things though.. But still, i'd go with Andre Brown and work bradshaw as the backup.. I dont' mind sharing carries, but more of a 18for brown, and 8for bradshaw type deal...

Captain Chaos
10-01-2012, 06:21 AM
Think the line had something to do with that!