PDA

View Full Version : Giants Offense should have scored 30 points

Diamondring
10-01-2012, 02:05 AM
Look folks, the Giants have a high scoring offense. Even with Nicks out, The Giants should have scored a lot of points. Our rbs should be good receivers along with our wrs. KG need to design more plays for the backs. Eli made a big mistake throwingthat int in the endzone and I don't understand it. I know he should know that he needs to look at his defenders in the zone as well. HE DIDN'T DO IT. Giants need me as their consultant. Giants need to try and score a lot of points. They should put up freakish numbers. Look at what the Pats did to the Bills. You guys said divisional games are always close. Well if that was the case, then why the Pats beat the Bills like they stole something? Pats are made to score a lot of points and so are the Giants.

It is time for the Giants to do what they suppos to do. As for the defense, they are not talented as the offense. They don't have good blitzers and don't hardly blitz. They are giving up the right amount of points but our offense is not getting the right amount of points needed to win the game.

GMenOnDeck
10-01-2012, 02:07 AM
Why did the jets beat the bills like they stole something in week one and not score a point vs SF :|

Diamondring
10-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Why did the jets beat the bills like they stole something in week one and not score a point vs SF :|Another proof that divisional games isn't always close. Yet the Jets offense is not like the Giants though and the Pats Offense is way different than the Jets as well.