PDA

View Full Version : The Browns

Overdrive92
10-01-2012, 01:22 AM
I see some people posting on this forum like we're just going to run over the Browns and move forward.

People, the Browns are not as bad as their record shows. They may be 0-4, but they lost to the Eagles, Ravens, and Bengals (all good teams) by 1 score or less. They may have no wins, but they're not getting blown out. They are competitive in every game, have played every game right down to the wire, and have put up a good fight with some of the league's best teams.

This will not be a walk in the park for us. Should we win? Yes. But it's going to be a close, hard fought game. Anyone who's already chalking up a W for us is asking for a letdown. Not to mention, our beloved Giants love laying an annual egg at home, and this game seems ripe to continue that tradition.

Joe Morrison
10-01-2012, 01:23 AM
At least this loss will wake them up for the Browns which could have been a trap game if they had won tonight.

Diamondring
10-01-2012, 01:23 AM
If this isn't going to be a walk in a park then the Giants are in big trouble. Can't have all these close games cause it can mean trouble.

BurnerNYG
10-01-2012, 01:24 AM
F the Browns, I can't wait til basketball season starts. Tired of losing to the Egals. I'll come back to my senses after next week.

giantsforce
10-01-2012, 01:29 AM
If this isn't going to be a walk in a park then the Giants are in big trouble. Can't have all these close games cause it can mean trouble.How soon we forget! Remember that Monday night game against the Browns where we where like the top team in the NFL and they hadn't won a game? How did that turn out? They beat our *** and they embarrassed us on national TV. Well, get ready for another embarrassment come next Sunday.

giantsforce
10-01-2012, 01:30 AM
At least this loss will wake them up for the Browns which could have been a trap game if they had won tonight.Don't count on it! The Browns are due to win a game and Coughlin will oblige them.

TheBookOfEli
10-01-2012, 01:31 AM
We lose to Cleveland, we are seriously fukced.

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 01:31 AM
Hopefully we'll see Nicks and Hosley on the field. That woudl have made all the difference today for that matter...

giantsforce
10-01-2012, 01:32 AM
We lose to Cleveland, we are seriously fukced.Gee! Is that all that is going to take for people to realize this?

Harooni
10-01-2012, 01:33 AM
good point what is the spread might be a good game to bet the browns. they may lose but probably close

juice33s
10-01-2012, 01:42 AM
good point what is the spread might be a good game to bet the browns. they may lose but probably closelol, The Giants opened up as 13 point favorites

FUUFNF
10-01-2012, 01:42 AM
At least this loss will wake them up for the Browns which could have been a trap game if they had won tonight.

I would gladly trade a rather meaningless L with the Browns for a divisional W against the Eagles.

Harooni
10-01-2012, 01:44 AM
lol, The Giants opened up as 13 point favorites wow really , ill take the browns if it stays around there.

drewz
10-01-2012, 01:45 AM
We better win, because we play SF next week..

so yes, next week is a "must win"

juice33s
10-01-2012, 01:45 AM
wow really , ill take the browns if it stays around there.
Yeah I thought that was pretty high when I saw that...I was thinking it would be around 9, 10 max

giantsforce
10-01-2012, 01:47 AM
We better win, because we play SF next week..

so yes, next week is a "must win"Ha! I thought this was a "must" win also! Look what happened! Browns, SF, Redskins: do not see too many wins there.

Harooni
10-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Yeah I thought that was pretty high when I saw that...I was thinking it would be around 9, 10 max lets do this!!! hey if we lose we paid to see the giants win big

Overdrive92
10-01-2012, 01:51 AM
Ha! I thought this was a "must" win also! Look what happened! Browns, SF, Redskins: do not see too many wins there.

We can win all 3.

We can also lose all 3.

Depends what team decides to show up. The Giants that played the Panthers game, or the Giants that played tonight.

BMW
10-01-2012, 02:13 AM
I feel bad for the browns, they will get clobbered so bad they will not want to play again this season.

G-MENBK
10-01-2012, 02:14 AM
I feel bad for the browns, they will get clobbered so bad they will not want to play again this season.

...Wait, you make it seem like the Giants are going to be victorious.

nycsportzfan
10-01-2012, 03:55 AM
I'm so sick of hering about teams playing teams lightly..etc Give me a break! U play 16games a yr for freaks sake! Play everygame like its ur last 16days outta a full calender yr! Jesus! If they take CLE lightly, they'll lose, end of story.. Last week, Weeden was throwing a pass inside the redzone to try and tie it at end of regulation against the ravens in BALTIMORE for freaks sake! They just about beat the eagles, and played the eagles a point closer then we did.. Again, if we don't show up, we lose, and Trent Richardson, Weeden, Little combonnation will dice us...

Giants schedule is unforgivable outside of the Browns and maybe Saints.. We can't afford to lose next weeks game.. I honestly don't see postseason if we don't beat CLE in our house.. They better come to play hard, and WIN!!! Weather its by 1point or 20, they just better WIN!

Captain Chaos
10-01-2012, 05:52 AM
I'm glad everyone is looking forward to the browns, not sure I heard anyone overlook them!