PDA

View Full Version : here's where they lost

elitocruz
10-01-2012, 02:27 AM
191 to 57. That's the eagles rushing advantage. And 1-2. Those are Maretllus's stats for the night. Was he really that well covered all night? And not running instead of the deep ball to Barden is an all timer in terms of stupidity.

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 02:28 AM
The Giants have not been able to run on this team for about 5 years.

juice33s
10-01-2012, 02:29 AM
A play that probably won't get brought up, but was a huge, huge momentum turner, was On the Eagles final drive when Rolle fell down where he could of easily had a sack on Vick...Instead Vick hit Avant (I think?) for a huge gainer down the middle to put them in business

Joe Morrison
10-01-2012, 02:29 AM
191 to 57. That's the eagles rushing advantage. And 1-2. Those are Maretllus's stats for the night. Was he really that well covered all night? And not running instead of the deep ball to Barden is an all timer in terms of stupidity.
Too simple, they will never get it.

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 02:30 AM
I think Bennett was used primarily as a blocker. Only times I even saw him downfield was on that boneheaded interception by Eli, that one nice catch that was called back by a boneheaded holding by Beatty, and two other times he was not targeted.

As for the rushing game, I wanted to know why we had Brown in on 3rd and 1 in the 2nd quarter, call a timeout, switch in Bradshaw, and screw it up. Brown could have done a dive easily...

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Rolle was tripped on that play.

Joe Morrison
10-01-2012, 02:31 AM
A play that probably won't get brought up, but was a huge, huge momentum turner, was On the Eagles final drive when Rolle fell down where he could of easily had a sack on Vick...Instead Vick hit Avant (I think?) for a huge gainer down the middle to put them in business
You mean the one when Rolle tripped over the tackles foot, did not fall down, coming full tilt and just happened to get clipped, you people are so rediculous.

juice33s
10-01-2012, 02:31 AM
Rolle was tripped on that play.
Yep but it wasn't even intentional....Just a very flukey play...sometimes the god's just aren't smiling on you

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 02:32 AM
Yep but it wasn't even intentional....Just a very flukey play...sometimes the god's just aren't smiling on you

but who the hell in philly sold their soul to prevent us from beating them?

juice33s
10-01-2012, 02:34 AM
You mean the one when Rolle tripped over the tackles foot, did not fall down, coming full tilt and just happened to get clipped, you people are so rediculous.
Rediculous about what?...I'm simply pointing out that Rolle makes that play 9 out of 10 times and it was just horrible luck that the tackles foot happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Kind of reminds me of a few years back when Osi was litterally a finger tip away from knocking away a pitch to McCoy, but instead of getting the ball Mccoy goes for like a 50 yard game winner....its a game of inches I guess

TheBookOfEli
10-01-2012, 02:34 AM
God's reward us with 2 superbowl victories but punish us against philly.

Harooni
10-01-2012, 02:40 AM
when i saw this face in the first half i knew we had problems
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/001/176/303/133643829_crop_450x500.jpg

geonyg
10-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Too simple, they will never get it.

There it is in a nutshell.

Zaggs
10-01-2012, 08:35 AM

By the rules, he was tripped. Its not like he ran into the lineman's leg that had been planted for a bit. Guy moved it as Rolle was going passed him.

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 08:39 AM
It wasn't any one player or play. It's now 8 of the last 9 games they have lost to the Eagles. That's with Nicks and other players. No injury lost this game. The Eagles just beat the Giants. That's what they do.

elismom
10-01-2012, 08:45 AM
We should have wont hat game. And we could have just said today we were lucky. Coughlin didn't manage the game well. Eli made a huge huge mistake throwing to Barden.

Right now at this pt noone outside of cruz has truly stepped up./ I mean Barden did but they shut him down last night. Not the Egirls, the GIANTS!
Where was Barden? Hixon is not debendable. Guy can't stay healty. Why was he the #2 last night!!! GROSS