PDA

View Full Version : Giants people I want gone

comebacktiki
12-18-2011, 03:59 PM
Rolle, he's mouth doesn't back up his play. Fewell needs to go. Mara STOP being so cheap pay Spags the money. Gilbride, do I really need to say why. Coughlin, he can't motive the team in the second half. Reese doesn't get a pass either, he is suppose to build this team to be deep. That's basically the whole front office.

With all that, Giants weren't suppose to be any good this season with all the injuries.

HeGoesDeep
12-18-2011, 04:03 PM
how can you not say Aaron Ross? grossman picked on him all game. he couldn't cover a high school WR

comebacktiki
12-18-2011, 04:05 PM
how can you not say Aaron Ross? grossman picked on him all game. he couldn't cover a high school WRI don't need to say Ross because we all know he's a FA and the Giants won't be resigning him.

NYGFaninILL
12-18-2011, 04:06 PM
Rolle, he's mouth doesn't back up his play. Fewell needs to go. Mara STOP being so cheap pay Spags the money. Gilbride, do I really need to say why. Coughlin, he can't motive the team in the second half. Reese doesn't get a pass either, he is suppose to build this team to be deep. That's basically the whole front office.

With all that, Giants weren't suppose to be any good this season with all the injuries.

I dont get why people think that Tom Couglin needs to motivate his players?? Their not in freaking pee wee or high school. They are professional athlete that shouldn't need motivation to do thier JOB that their paid to do

buddy33
12-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Rolle is really not that good and makes lots of money. Seems like an easy call to me. With the money they save by cutting him they can rebuild the OL. Then draft LB's and CB's. Give Prince a chance people. he was thrown to the dogs because they are so depleted.

Pakman
12-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Nicks, JPP, and Cruz will all save Reese's job

dave8274
12-18-2011, 04:09 PM

I dont get why people think that Tom Couglin needs to motivate his players?? Their not in freaking pee wee or high school. They are professional athlete that shouldn't need motivation to do thier JOB that their paid to do

Then why have coaches at all? This same logic is the reason TC wasn't fired after last season, and look what happened.

FBomb
12-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Frankly, it would be easier to list the people I DON"T want gone.

comebacktiki
12-18-2011, 04:12 PM

I dont get why people think that Tom Couglin needs to motivate his players?? Their not in freaking pee wee or high school. They are professional athlete that shouldn't need motivation to do thier JOB that their paid to doEven professional athletes need to a motivation talk sometimes. Just you, me and every one else, sometimes need a motivation tool to get us through work, that being a Christmas bonus, an office party and etc. If you get what I mean.

LoveRack
12-18-2011, 04:14 PM
I DO NOT WANT THIS STAFF TO COMEBACK!!! FIRE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!! h0rrible loss

comebacktiki
12-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Trade Osi and bring Kiwi back to the DL, get a real LB'er in the offseason. My dream LB pick up would be Mario Williams (yes he's 3-4 LB'er but he is an awesome d player].