PDA

View Full Version : We are 2-2 this division is still WIDE OPEN and we are a good team

NYG4lifeNYK
10-01-2012, 05:47 AM
We just completely suck against Philly for whatever reason... have to think if Nicks plays we win don't care how bad our defense and O-line were.

Oh well move on. It's not that bad of a loss the Eagles suck. The Eagles simply play like world beaters against us and terrible against the rest of the league. We can still win the division.

Our pass rush has been invisible all season, injuries are killing us again.....we are decimated up and down the lineup.

Philly owns us, nothing more nothing less. Our O-line is not that bad. Our defense however is atrocious.

I do like how Prince looked though... Webster has been bad this year :( ... need to draft CB's and safeties

Captain Chaos
10-01-2012, 06:42 AM
I agree, things didn't fall exactly the way we wanted we had a ton of injuries, the sky aint falling!

NYG4lifeNYK
10-01-2012, 06:44 AM
I agree, things didn't fall exactly the way we wanted we had a ton of injuries, the sky aint falling!

The injuries are yet again a MAJOR concern...... Nicks plays we win, period.

Nicks gives us TD's.

Marvelousmik
10-01-2012, 08:12 AM
We just completely suck against Philly for whatever reason... have to think if Nicks plays we win don't care how bad our defense and O-line were.

Oh well move on. It's not that bad of a loss the Eagles suck. The Eagles simply play like world beaters against us and terrible against the rest of the league. We can still win the division.

Our pass rush has been invisible all season, injuries are killing us again.....we are decimated up and down the lineup.

Philly owns us, nothing more nothing less. Our O-line is not that bad. Our defense however is atrocious.

I do like how Prince looked though... Webster has been bad this year :( ... need to draft CB's and safeties

i agree with everything you said except for the good team part. "right now" i dont think we are a good team. we have a lot to improve on but i trust and hope that later on this team will get things together. Lets move forward we have to focus on the browns now

NYGabriel
10-01-2012, 08:25 AM
We didn't play well and if it wasn't for the shambles that happened at the end we were still in position to win. That's the positive i'm taking out of the game.

On the other hand I think we'll need to be near perfect from now on. 0-2 in the division couldn't be any worse.

Moke
10-01-2012, 08:50 AM
This team has a lot to improve on? Yeah, sure, maybe.

I don't think so.... the offense is good, we have good depth there with Hixon and randle.
The only problem is our horrible running-game. It's atrocious, that's the only thing stopping this team from a SB repeat IMO.

The defense is fine... sure, the d-line might need to get a whole revamp done soon because of Tuck and Osi, but we'll be fine. JPP is still young and you know how the Giants organization is with the D-line.

I don't think we have MUCH to improve on, but our DEPTH, because quite frankly, not sure when we'll ever stay fully healthy at all. This team gets decimated by injuries too much.

JB456
10-01-2012, 09:39 AM
This team has a lot to improve on? Yeah, sure, maybe.

I don't think so.... the offense is good, we have good depth there with Hixon and randle.
The only problem is our horrible running-game. It's atrocious, that's the only thing stopping this team from a SB repeat IMO.

The defense is fine... sure, the d-line might need to get a whole revamp done soon because of Tuck and Osi, but we'll be fine. JPP is still young and you know how the Giants organization is with the D-line.

I don't think we have MUCH to improve on, but our DEPTH, because quite frankly, not sure when we'll ever stay fully healthy at all. This team gets decimated by injuries too much.

Our running game is sooooo freakin bad its depressing. I stayed up to watch Tynes miss 2 consecutive fields goals (I know one wouldn't count) and feel like trash right now. The funny thing was I thought he hit the last one cause it was dead center and I was cheering, LMAO!

Moke
10-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Our running game is sooooo freakin bad its depressing. I stayed up to watch Tynes miss 2 consecutive fields goals (I know one wouldn't count) and feel like trash right now. The funny thing was I thought he hit the last one cause it was dead center and I was cheering, LMAO!

I really thought he made it. It's unbelievable but whatever. I knew Tynes can't make that ****. I'd bet against Tynes hitting a 54yd FG 10 out of 10 times.

ReiRiza
10-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Bradshaw needs to be the backup RB. Brown is better. Eagles always have some weird **** happening for them. I still can't get over the blitz by Rolle where he just trips and lands on his face.....how the hell does that happen? Collinsworth said he tripped over a linemans foot...but he barely touched the olineman (I didn't even see him touch him) If he just trips and stumbles we get that sack. Our defense is dumb two games against good teams we give up contain. Murray and McCoy both destroyed us. Passing the ball deep when all we need is a FG is dumb.Just dumb things from us in that game.

blueomaha
10-01-2012, 10:51 AM
I really thought he made it. It's unbelievable but whatever. I knew Tynes can't make that ****. I'd bet against Tynes hitting a 54yd FG 10 out of 10 times.
i think by missing the FG the eagles iced, Tynes just tried to kick it straight and didn't put all his leg in it...i thought it was in Tynes range....

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Nicks has played against the Eagles before and they lost just like they did last night.

JB456
10-01-2012, 11:23 AM

I wasn't feeling too good about the range. After he missed the first one, I thought they should have considered trying to get 5-7 yards by throwing at the sidelines. I know it would have been dangerous but Tynes doesn't have a history of hitting field goals of that length.

3504spd
10-01-2012, 11:36 AM
2 games down in our division though, never a good thing.......IMHO

mike kennedy
10-01-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm with you but the thing here is that we beat the Eagles once in the last 5 years. With those stats the team should of been a lot more prepared for this game.

gumby74
10-01-2012, 12:04 PM
We have a good team. The season is still young. If Nicks was healhty, i think we win that game.

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Is the season over? No. But this does mean that the week 17 game against Philly is an absolute must-win, unless we have a HUGE breakout and are 2 games over the rest of the NFCE after week 16...

G-MENBK
10-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Is the season over? No. But this does mean that the week 17 game against Philly is an absolute must-win, unless we have a HUGE breakout and are 2 games over the rest of the NFCE after week 16...

Could happen. It's been only 4 games. We could be healed up while others get injured.

Regarding the Eagles, let's be honest, it's that time of the month where Vick should be laboring off the field.

GameTime
10-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Yep...they can do it but they have to win outright. We may be ****ed if comes down to tie breakers with either the Boys or the Girls.

GiantGremlin
10-01-2012, 12:39 PM

The Giants are good enough to overcome the 0-2 div start, I think they will, however they now have a very small margin for error w/4 div games remaining and the Redskins based off of last year's results & RGIII have proven that they are not pushovers. There are also only so many more games they can afford to lose in the conference as well, and they have to face the Niners in SF, Packers, Falcons in Atl & you never know how the Saints will be playing when we face them.