LOL.

the eagles beat us.

sharick88
10-01-2012, 12:47 PM
We beat ourselves....

Who died and made you Clay Matthews. LOL

CowboysSuck
10-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Coughlin was out-coached. it doesnt' happen too often, but it just did. 2nd and 10 (spot of the ball =44 yard FG) and we air it out. Offensive PI call, we go back to 3rd and 20 (now a 54 yard FG). We miss.

What coughlin should have done:

2nd and 10, shotgun draw up the middle. Spike the ball, 4th down. Now at the FURTHEST it is a 43/44 yd FG. We likely win...

Moke
10-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Who died and made you Clay Matthews. LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL +1

SuperNYGiants
10-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Eagles SUCK.

CDN_G-FAN
10-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Coughlin was out-coached. it doesnt' happen too often, but it just did. 2nd and 10 (spot of the ball =44 yard FG) and we air it out. Offensive PI call, we go back to 3rd and 20 (now a 54 yard FG). We miss.

What coughlin should have done:

2nd and 10, shotgun draw up the middle. Spike the ball, 4th down. Now at the FURTHEST it is a 43/44 yd FG. We likely win...

and if we don't win in that situation, do you think we question your playcalling at the end of the game ?

"I was at home screaming at the TV at Gilbride for calling yet another useless draw. If he wasn't such a predictable idiot we win that game"

Coughlin has already come out and said he wants to see the film because the first read on the play called wasn't Barden.

one thing is for sure, if the Giants lose a game, according to fans its gonna be because of playcalling 100% of the time.

Diamondring
10-01-2012, 12:59 PM
We beat ourselves....Yes we did to. If we lost by two tds then Egals beat us. Yet Giants should have scored on that drive where Eli threw that ints.

devilsadvocate
10-01-2012, 01:23 PM
lol, the lack of reason and logic in this thread is funny.

The giants got beat. The eagles didn't turn the ball over, ran all over the giants in the second half and still won despite two questionable PI calls going against them on that final drive. Grow the F up. Its game 4 of the season and it was a close game. Don't show what pathetic fans you are by whining that eagles didn't win but the giants lost.

B-Red22
10-01-2012, 01:24 PM
doesn't matter what it is, we are 0-2 in the division now

burier
10-01-2012, 01:26 PM
We beat ourselves....

I'm pretty sure the final score says the eagles did in fact beat us.

TheAnalyst
10-01-2012, 01:27 PM
and if we don't win in that situation, do you think we question your playcalling at the end of the game ?

"I was at home screaming at the TV at Gilbride for calling yet another useless draw. If he wasn't such a predictable idiot we win that game"

Coughlin has already come out and said he wants to see the film because the first read on the play called wasn't Barden.

one thing is for sure, if the Giants lose a game, according to fans its gonna be because of playcalling 100% of the time.

I wanted to at least try to get some yards on the 3rd down. We had 15 seconds. Ive seen teams get it closer with out routes with less then 10 seconds before. 54 yards is too far for Tynes. I knew that. You probably did as well.

CDN_G-FAN
10-01-2012, 01:33 PM
I wanted to at least try to get some yards on the 3rd down. We had 15 seconds. Ive seen teams get it closer with out routes with less then 10 seconds before. 54 yards is too far for Tynes. I knew that. You probably did as well.

i did too.

but to me its a judgement call, its certainly not the stupid call some people are making it out to be.

he looked at his offensive line, the quality of the corners in ZONE along the sidelines, the fact that our best receiver wasn't playing, and figured he'd chance it with Tynes who hadn't missed instead of putting the game essentially on Locklear/Hixon/Barden/Beatty's shoulders (no way cruz was going to be open on that play).

he was going to get trashed with how he handled if we lost no matter what.

we fans hate losing so much we're simply not reasonable. We always need to BLAME someone, myself included. I'm trying to rehabilitate myself this season.

Rusty192
10-01-2012, 01:34 PM
lol all you guys taking this thread seriously. Yup, its a Monday....

GameTime
10-01-2012, 01:35 PM
We beat ourselves....
nah....the Eagles showed the Giants what a backside run looks like about 12 times last night. They still couldnt figure out. Also the Giants had no running game. They beat the Giants

bigblue58
10-01-2012, 01:38 PM
We beat ourselves....

Strangely.........that gives me no comfort whatsoever!
If i was found shot in the head and the coroner ruled out Suicide, I doubt my family would feel better knowing that I wasn't depressed!

Diamondring
10-01-2012, 01:43 PM
nah....the Eagles showed the Giants what a backside run looks like about 12 times last night. They still couldnt figure out. Also the Giants had no running game. They beat the GiantsNope we beat ourselves. Giants could have had the last kick but they decided not to get it. Then they tried to throw a deep ball to Barden and that fool should know how to defend a pass better than what he did.

nycisgreat
10-01-2012, 01:56 PM
We beat ourselves....

Shouldn't that be in red. lol

nycisgreat
10-01-2012, 01:57 PM
This post like is Packer like.

Giantz4Life
10-01-2012, 02:01 PM
lol all you guys taking this thread seriously. Yup, its a Monday....

+1

BParcells777
10-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Did Cam Newton tell you that?

Actually Coughlin/Gilbride's boneheaded end of game playcalling cost us the game in my opinion, but we left ourselves with too slim a margin.

He should have run the ball to the middle of the field and spiked it when we were at the 28

Barden's mugging of the DB did not help

Red Dog
10-01-2012, 02:09 PM
Whatever the reason(s) for last night's loss, we are two down to conference teams. Last year Redskins beat us also so no East team is an easy roll for the Giants, including the cowboys. Parcells built his teams to win the conference because It's all about matchuips and coaching. We have an excellent team and excellent coaches with many key injuries and a few free agent losses who knew the system. But, that said, the eagles beat us last year too. Jumping on the defense? Did the Eagles score more than 21 pts? Parcells' philosophy again, hold to 21 or less, score 21 or more. In this pass happy NFL holding an explosive team to less that 21 is a win win for any defense, or a sad commentary on the opposition's offense. Were lookin from the bottom upl right now