PDA

View Full Version : Reuben Randle

VBGiantsFan
10-01-2012, 12:59 PM
The commentators last night said the Randle was stuggling with his work ethic and is not seeing the field.

I had never heard that before. Does anyone have insight into that or is that just Collinsworth putting down the Giants more?

Toadofsteel
10-01-2012, 01:01 PM
He looked nice on his returns. Not as good as Wilson, but I don't think anyone else in the league would have been as good as Wilson. I have a feeling Collinsworth is just hating on the Giants again...

CDN_G-FAN
10-01-2012, 01:03 PM
The commentators last night said the Randle was stuggling with his work ethic and is not seeing the field.

I had never heard that before. Does anyone have insight into that or is that just Collinsworth putting down the Giants more?

this idea that Collingsworth hates the Giants is silly.

If he said it on national tv, it's because he does have inside information. Count on it.

SuperNYGiants
10-01-2012, 01:06 PM
To be honest I expected Randle to do a little more as a WR especially that Nicks has been out, I guess it's another case of us fans over-hyping our own rookie players.

Atomic1
10-01-2012, 01:07 PM
I read awhile back that when Randle first came to camp he showed a bit of immaturity, ran lazy routes didn't practice hard but has picked it up since then.
Collinsworth obviously heard the same thing and was throwing it out there.

TrueBlue@NYC
10-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Randle probably isn't seeing the field to the level he needs to yet. It always takes our young WRs' time to get acclimated to this offense. That isn't really news though the work ethic comment is worrisome.

CowboysSuck
10-01-2012, 01:09 PM
David Wilson lighting up the return game has kind of been swept under the carpet due to the loss.

But how about it?? This kid can return!!

RoanokeFan
10-01-2012, 01:10 PM

They talk to the coaches as part of their pre-game prepartaion.

RoanokeFan
10-01-2012, 01:11 PM
David Wilson lighting up the return game has kind of been swept under the carpet due to the loss.

But how about it?? This kid can return!!

Wilson as great on returns

CDN_G-FAN
10-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Randle probably isn't seeing the field to the level he needs to yet. It always takes our young WRs' time to get acclimated to this offense. That isn't really news though the work ethic comment is worrisome.
+1

i've heard time and time again that two of the largest jumps from NCAA to the NFL is for CBs and WRs.

I didn't expect Randle to contribute that much actually. but i'd prefer NOT to hear that he may not be putting in the effort.

trouble is, i'm sure he's not a slacker compared to the rest of the world, but given the level he's at now (elite in the world), he's competing against guys that literally do football and NOTHING ELSE.

he better figure out what he wants.

thegreatone
10-01-2012, 01:28 PM
He looked nice on his returns. Not as good as Wilson, but I don't think anyone else in the league would have been as good as Wilson. I have a feeling Collinsworth is just hating on the Giants again...Nottaking anything away from Wilson but those running lanes were HUGE. I think almost everyone else in the league would have done as well. Not like he was making cuts or guys miss. Just pure nasty speed right down the middle

Buddy333
10-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Remember when everyone was so happy they drafted him and saying he is the next Nicks? The next Nicks he is not. A least not yet. When Nicks was a rookie he looked 100 times better than Randle does right now.