PDA

View Full Version : Some great news from yesterday:

TheAnalyst
10-01-2012, 01:33 PM
We are all still fans of the Giants and not the Jets

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUkzPQmZmVA_jaSy4MQs9m3xH2ZE_6b ogDaZyCTXAQ59rIwp4cEg

You guys should all know this by now. Coughlin needs to get back on the hot seat for us to pull a run, so he is setting us up perfectly down the stretch. The bad playcalling, the terrible decisions, the lack of energy... it is all leading to a superbowl run once the media jumps on that "Coughlin's on the hot seat" wagon.

Bad loss last night, but we will live to see another loss even more gut wrentching then that... :-)

Go Giants

B-Red22
10-01-2012, 01:34 PM
this is the first thing that has made me the least bit happy since tynes missed that FG last night

GameTime
10-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Santonio Holmes is such a *****.....
So glad I am not a Jets fan.

EnragedYouth85
10-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Jets suck, they really really suck!

repeatchamps
10-01-2012, 03:10 PM
We are all still fans of the Giants and not the Jets

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUkzPQmZmVA_jaSy4MQs9m3xH2ZE_6b ogDaZyCTXAQ59rIwp4cEg

You guys should all know this by now. Coughlin needs to get back on the hot seat for us to pull a run, so he is setting us up perfectly down the stretch. The bad playcalling, the terrible decisions, the lack of energy... it is all leading to a superbowl run once the media jumps on that "Coughlin's on the hot seat" wagon.

Bad loss last night, but we will live to see another loss even more gut wrentching then that... :-)

Go Giants

No matter how bad the coaching may be at times this year it won't be enough to put Coughlin back on the hot seat. No chance, not a season removed from a Super Bowl title.

egyptian420
10-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Seeing the Jets eat s### doesn't make me feel any better about our terrible performance last night and going 0-2 in the division.

That being said, I think our team needs games like this and lots of doubters before they release the krakken so to say. So I expect Coughlin and Co. to bounce back from this. GIANTS ALL DAY!!!!!!!

TheAnalyst
10-01-2012, 05:53 PM
No matter how bad the coaching may be at times this year it won't be enough to put Coughlin back on the hot seat. No chance, not a season removed from a Super Bowl title.

I dont know, a few more coaching blunders like last nights final drive may. Don't under estimate the media in NY. I already hear some birds chirping on this site about "the next HC"...

CDN_G-FAN
10-01-2012, 05:58 PM
the whole rex ryan party seems to be (FINALLY) coming to an end.

he's like a freakin' hollywood movie script right now, and not in a good way.

"I was gonna say we got our butts kicked, but really we got our asses kicked"?

If i was a fan i'd be FURIOUS. Stop with the funny Rex and maybe fix the football team.

Holy cow.