PDA

View Full Version : Giants Vs. Giants

GIANTSED101
10-01-2012, 02:13 PM
I love the Giants and always will, I've been a die hard fan for over 20 years now but I have it say it's painful sometimes. It's games like last night that dirve me nuts, we're so good sometimes but yet we're so bad. We can play awful for one entire half and then come out and completely dominate the next. They're so inconsistent it's like I'm stuck in a bad relationship with someone who's bipolar or something. I know it's not like the Giants but I would love it if they would just go out and dominate teams consistenly like I know they can.

Moke
10-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Eli would rip our defense apart I think, and sacked? Psshttt

Kendo15
10-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Yes, but where's the fun in that?

It's part of the ride.

I have no idea how we do this season, we could go 7 and 9 or we could go to the Superbowl, I have no idea.

That's the Giants way.

We do seem to find some particularly imaginative ways to screw up against the Egals, last night probably took five years off me, but I'll be ready for Cleveland.

We all will be.

GIANTSED101
10-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Yes, but where's the fun in that?

It's part of the ride.

I have no idea how we do this season, we could go 7 and 9 or we could go to the Superbowl, I have no idea.

That's the Giants way.

We do seem to find some particularly imaginative ways to screw up against the Egals, last night probably took five years off me, but I'll be ready for Cleveland.

We all will be.

lol...Well hopefully we take Clevland out to the woodshed and give them a beating. I got a feeling that's going to be a tough one to because we tend to play down to the level of competition. Another thing that drives me nuts