PDA

View Full Version : Giants deserved to lose

joemorrisforprez
10-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Same old refried gameplan that I've come to expect against the Eagles.

SuperNYGiants
10-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Gotta love "Vanilla Offense" Gilbride.

GameTime
10-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Gotta love "Vanilla Offense" Gilbride.
300 + yards pf passign is not Vanilla. Its the ****ty run game they Giants have.
Oh yeah,,,,, the D let up almost 200 yards of rushing to boot

joemorrisforprez
10-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Same **** that has lost us 8 of the last 9.

Nobody can play to the strength of the Eagles defense like Killdrive. Nobody.

The good news is that the Giants only have one more game to lose against the Eagles.....then, Reid will go back to being the same unsteady dude the Eagles fans hate, and our coaching staff will return to their senses.

joemorrisforprez
10-01-2012, 03:58 PM
300 + yards pf passign is not Vanilla. Its the ****ty run game they Giants have.

I said before this game that if Bradshaw started and got the lion's share of the rushes, the Giants would lose.

GameTime
10-01-2012, 04:02 PM
I said before this game that if Bradshaw started and got the lion's share of the rushes, the Giants would lose.
Did Brown get hurt to the point of not being bale to play?? I was at work and was lsitening on the radio for 90% of the game. I knew he limped off at one point and only got like 5 carries....

CowboysSuck
10-01-2012, 04:04 PM
You gotta love how we maybe ran one play with 2 TE's and pounded the rock up the middle.

With that stupid "wide 9 defense", nothing would work better than power sets and a heavy dose of Andre Brown though the 1,3 & 2,4 gaps.

Attack right up the middle. Something we clearly had no clue about last night, yet seem to run it to perfection last week vs Carolina. Unreal...

SuperNYGiants
10-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Yes let's thank Gilbride for our fabulous one-dimensional passing offense, even though we have a Brown who had 100 yards running last week.
PASS PASS PASS WEEPIE!!!!

joemorrisforprez
10-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Did Brown get hurt to the point of not being bale to play?? I was at work and was lsitening on the radio for 90% of the game. I knew he limped off at one point and only got like 5 carries....

Brown limped off late in the game, but I think he was okay.

GameTime
10-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Yes let's thank Gilbride for our fabulous one-dimensional passing offense, even though we have a Brown who had 100 yards running last week.
PASS PASS PASS WEEPIE!!!!
one dimesional is NOT vanilla. Two dif things...

GameTime
10-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Brown limped off late in the game, but I think he was okay.
was hpoing it was because he got tweaked. Why wouldnt they run him more?? Makes 0 sense.