PDA

View Full Version : You know what- it was an exciting game, we found a star in Wilson

BParcells777
10-01-2012, 09:52 PM
no horrific injuries, Hixon played real well......Eli had a pretty good night.........it was Dawkins night

lets move on to re-tie the division next Sunday......dont give me the tie breaker stuff in Oct

fansince69
10-01-2012, 09:55 PM
no horrific injuries, Hixon played real well......Eli had a pretty good night.........it was Dawkins night

lets move on to re-tie the division next Sunday......dont give me the tie breaker stuff in Oct

all good points....but the the kp injury may prove to be bad

BParcells777
10-01-2012, 09:58 PM
all good points....but the the kp injury may prove to be bad

I forgot to mention Stevie Brown........I like him better than Rolle and Philips

fansince69
10-01-2012, 10:04 PM
I forgot to mention Stevie Brown........I like him better than Rolle and Philips

really?I tried thinking of something smart to say but I think your serious so ill just let it go

BParcells777
10-01-2012, 10:07 PM
really?I tried thinking of something smart to say but I think your serious so ill just let it go

Thats because you feel it too.......this kid can play......where in the heck did he come from????......he was not drafted

Cannot wait to see what Ojomo does in a regular season game....he was definitley the star of pre-season

fansince69
10-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Thats because you feel it too.......this kid can play......where in the heck did he come from????......he was not drafted

Cannot wait to see what Ojomo does in a regular season game....he was definitley the star of pre-season

so far I like what he has shown on a very limited basis....but to proclaim him better than KP and Rolle is a bit of a stretch...wait a lot of stretch

BParcells777
10-01-2012, 10:12 PM
so far I like what he has shown on a very limited basis....but to proclaim him better than KP and Rolle is a bit of a stretch...wait a lot of stretch
Well if Philips were not hurt and Rolle playing like an old man I'd agree with you

BParcells777
10-01-2012, 10:16 PM
"Giants signed S Stevie Brown, formerly of the Colts.
Brown, 24, also drew interest from the Bengals after the Colts opted against tendering him as an exclusive rights free agent. Brown isn't much of a safety prospect, but the Giants will give him a chance to win a spot on special teams. Apr 2 - 7:03 PM"

Looks like a pretty good prospect to me :O)

Reese and his scouts do it again........Ojomo too

Reese is a friggen genius

RagTime Blue
10-02-2012, 01:27 AM
I think as JReese gets more seasoned, he knows risk/benefit analysis better. KPhillips is too risky to throw a lot of money at. Nicks might be also.

Remember people wailed when he let SS12 and Boss go.

I'm glad I don't have to make those decisions, and we have someone who is not afraid to make unpopular decisions to keep this team competitive.

Eliscruzzz
10-02-2012, 01:32 AM
I think as JReese gets more seasoned, he knows risk/benefit analysis better. KPhillips is too risky to throw a lot of money at. Nicks might be also.

Remember people wailed when he let SS12 and Boss go.

I'm glad I don't have to make those decisions, and we have someone who is not afraid to make unpopular decisions to keep this team competitive.I'm sorry but Nicks is not SS12 he is a top 5 /3 wr the Giants will pay him what he wants cause if you let him walk and all of a sudden he is healthy and killing it in another City all the Giants fans will be screaming their heads off.... Nicks is a big time talent look at what he did in the playoffs last year he was a beast...

BParcells777
10-02-2012, 01:44 AM
maybe Nicks injuries will play to our favor in retaining him

other teams will be scared off when they see how we jobbed SFO with the broken down Jacobs......Bradshaw has to go before Nicks though

Id rest Nicks til hes totally healthy.........we should be able to make it to mid season without him

FUUFNF
10-02-2012, 01:49 AM
Nicks is a beast when he can get on the field... The 2nd part of that sentence is the cruicial part.

Captain Chaos
10-02-2012, 05:57 AM
I like what wilson did in the game, if he can start to translate into the offense we will have the player we thought we had!