PDA

View Full Version : Weeden - watch him become Johnny Unitas for a day

joemorrisforprez
10-02-2012, 02:05 AM
I've lost track of how many scrub QBs suddenly come to life against the Giants.

If the Giants don't pound his ***, we've got problems.

Flip Empty
10-02-2012, 02:11 AM
Weeden's been fairly solid, it's his receivers that haven't been up to task. I'm more worried about Richardson.

giant-4-life
10-02-2012, 02:22 AM
if we lose this game. things could go down hill fast. we have a patch fix offensive line and our D-line is aging. I just seem to see watching the nfl redzone that, our D just doesn't have the zip and pop it used to have. we can't defend the weakside, we look lethargic.

we need to consider the future. early in the season yes, but this is a monster that will need to be fed. I see it looming

Captain Chaos
10-02-2012, 05:45 AM
Deja vous 2011......

Joe Morrison
10-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Wouldnt' be the 1st time a guy got hsi 15 mnutes of fame at the hands of the GMEN.

chizz
10-02-2012, 08:17 AM
dont bet against it

GMENAGAIN
10-02-2012, 09:19 AM
What a pathetic bunch you are

Crovaz
10-02-2012, 11:16 AM

I know what you mean, he'll be the next Charlie Whitehurst. I still cringe thinking about that.

Buddy333
10-02-2012, 11:48 AM
I wouldn't go that far, but he is getting better with every game. Don't forget hat even though he is a rookie he is 28. So where he lacks experience he makes up for it with maturity. He played a very good game last week. Actually he had a couple of passes dropped. They cold have won that game.

CDN_G-FAN
10-02-2012, 12:02 PM

+1

couldn't have said it better myself.

if we can't get after the QB we're gonna get carved up, and any 'questions' about our defense will be transformed into 'major concerns'.

SuperNYGiants
10-02-2012, 12:13 PM
That's just Giants' luck, Cleveland is coming in at their most desperate time, and they had 3 extra days to prepare, oh joy.

Hopefully Eli can live up to his elite status, then I shouldn't even have to worry about a rookie QB beating my team at home.

GameTime
10-02-2012, 12:16 PM
That's just Giants' luck, Cleveland is coming in at their most desperate time, and they had 3 extra days to prepare, oh joy.

Hopefully Eli can live up to his elite status, then I shouldn't even have to worry about a rookie QB beating my team at home.
Eli will do fine. I am hoping the defense decides to show and start ripping some heads off.

ReiRiza
10-02-2012, 12:39 PM
We will most likely destroy them

joemorrisforprez
10-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Cleveland's defense did a better job agaisnt the Eagles than the Giants did, that's for sure.

giantsforce
10-02-2012, 12:56 PM
We will most likely destroy themYeap, sure we will, Like we did the Cowboys and the Eagles. Haven't been watching the Giants much have you? When was the last time that the Giants "destroyed" a team? Our secondary cannot cover anyone and I am surprised why teams are not throwing deep more often on us. As far as the front 4 goes. right now the only one who's playing like a champ is JPP and he gets double teamed a lot. The other ones are playing like chumps. I would have said chimps but a chimp with a banana probably would play better that what we have seen so far. Besides our coaching staff does not know how to game plan for mediocre QB's and we make them look like HOF's. These are the facts and nothing more.

GMENAGAIN
10-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Yeap, sure we will, Like we did the Cowboys and the Eagles. Haven't been watching the Giants much have you? When was the last time that the Giants "destroyed" a team? Our secondary cannot cover anyone and I am surprised why teams are not throwing deep more often on us. As far as the front 4 goes. right now the only one who's playing like a champ is JPP and he gets double teamed a lot. The other ones are playing like chumps. I would have said chimps but a chimp with a banana probably would play better that what we have seen so far. Besides our coaching staff does not know how to game plan for mediocre QB's and we make them look like HOF's. These are the facts and nothing more.

Eh, we destroyed a team two weeks ago.

"Our coaching staff does not know how to game plan for mediocre QB's . . . . . lol . . . one of the dumbest statements ever on this MB. Congrats!

Flip Empty
10-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Yeap, sure we will, Like we did the Cowboys and the Eagles. Haven't been watching the Giants much have you? When was the last time that the Giants "destroyed" a team?
Week 3 vs Carolina?

giantsforce
10-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Eh, we destroyed a team two weeks ago.

"Our coaching staff does not know how to game plan for mediocre QB's . . . . . lol . . . one of the dumbest statements ever on this MB. Congrats!Yeap and Rex Grossman did not beat us twice last year and what's-was-his-name in Seattle and not to mention Vince Young. Here are just 3 examples that they are not even starting anywhere this year!. Nice try, but if you want to prove someone's statements as dumb, you have to provide some facts.

GameTime
10-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Cleveland's defense did a better job agaisnt the Eagles than the Giants did, that's for sure.
150 yards rushing and Vick had 317......kind of the same

BeatYale
10-02-2012, 01:41 PM

This reminds me of a past game against the Lions, Joey Harrington looked like a champ against us.