PDA

View Full Version : Eli is a good quarterback but please don't say clutch

GIANTSED101
10-02-2012, 02:55 PM
A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.

CowboysSuck
10-02-2012, 02:58 PM
just, stop please. I know all the wanna-be anti troll "im a true Giants fan blah blah" are going to hop all over you for this. But i just think its kind of funny Lol. Realllyyy man?

fansince69
10-02-2012, 03:00 PM
A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.

here I fixed it for you

giantsfan420
10-02-2012, 03:04 PM
there was quite a few posters who actually argued eli wasnt clutch and that he lost that ability. the argument was "we havent had many chances where eli could have a comeback win for us and the times he has, the D just let the other team score to rewin it" ex SD 2009 iirc

legit, this "he isnt clutch" mentality was maintained by a few very regulars here, right up until like week 4 or 5 of last season. now, we all know of course how completely wrong and moronic they were, but it took a while for a few ppl to come around

burier
10-02-2012, 03:05 PM

LMAO, Nicely done.

GIANTSED101
10-02-2012, 03:06 PM
here I fixed it for you

thanks, couldn't figure out how to do that

GIANTSED101
10-02-2012, 03:10 PM
there was quite a few posters who actually argued eli wasnt clutch and that he lost that ability. the argument was "we havent had many chances where eli could have a comeback win for us and the times he has, the D just let the other team score to rewin it" ex SD 2009 iirc

legit, this "he isnt clutch" mentality was maintained by a few very regulars here, right up until like week 4 or 5 of last season. now, we all know of course how completely wrong and moronic they were, but it took a while for a few ppl to come around

If you're a true Giants fan you have to appreciate what we've seen over the last 8-9 years. We're witnessing a HOF in the making in Eli Manning. I don't care about the dorky looks, the demeanor or anything else.All I know is whether people will admit it or not he's as clutch as they come. Love your comments.

Kruunch
10-02-2012, 03:17 PM
If you're a true Giants fan you have to appreciate what we've seen over the last 8-9 years. We're witnessing a HOF in the making in Eli Manning. I don't care about the dorky looks, the demeanor or anything else.All I know is whether people will admit it or not he's as clutch as they come. Love your comments.

If some people don't think Eli is clutch still they need the term redefined.

P.S. - Cute post :)

wolfie
10-02-2012, 03:22 PM
All this Eli crap really needs to stop.

If we exclude New Orleans, New England, Green Bay, Atlanta, and maybe the Steelers and Chargers from the mix, every other team in the league would love to have Eli under center for them. Oh, forgot the Broncos.

rtr1105
10-02-2012, 03:22 PM
At first I thought this wasn't sarcasm :o

GIANTSED101
10-02-2012, 03:28 PM

If we exclude New Orleans, New England, Green Bay, Atlanta, and maybe the Steelers and Chargers from the mix, every other team in the league would love to have Eli under center for them. Oh, forgot the Broncos.

You do realize I'm kidding right??

GMENAGAIN
10-02-2012, 03:35 PM
You do realize I'm kidding right??

I'm confused . . . . aren't jokes supposed to be funny??

ElIteManning10
10-02-2012, 03:36 PM
this isn't even worth laughing about.

joemorrisforprez
10-02-2012, 03:37 PM

At first I thought this was serious.

NYG12589
10-02-2012, 03:37 PM

Are you kidding me???? He is clutch! He's also human, not every game is he going to be that way!

Eliscruzzz
10-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Are you kidding me???? He is clutch! He's also human, not every game is he going to be that way!He's kidding.....

PBTimmons
10-02-2012, 03:40 PM
This thread is an absolute failure...which is what it has in common with Coughlin and Eli.

yoeddy
10-02-2012, 03:41 PM

Better that they happen during the game than after the game. They don't count TDs scored after the game...

fansince69
10-02-2012, 03:44 PM
thanks, couldn't figure out how to do that

check your pms

Diamondring
10-02-2012, 03:52 PM
This thread is an absolute failure...which is what it has in common with Coughlin and Eli.Not really. He had people fooled. I have to say me to. I feel so ashamed of myself.

Roosevelt
10-02-2012, 03:58 PM

I was going to come on here and blast the OP for his post but then read your nonsense.

At least the OP was kidding.

BROADWAYSTORM
10-02-2012, 04:05 PM

Please close this thread immediately! Please!

GIANTSED101
10-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Do people just jump in right away and starting talking before they actually realize what's read things. Geesh, and people say that I'm uptight. If you were reading the boards you would've quickly realized I was being sarcastic.

GMENAGAIN
10-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Do people just jump in right away and starting talking before they actually realize what's read things. Geesh, and people say that I'm uptight. If you were reading the boards you would've quickly realized I was being sarcastic.

I still don't see how your little joke is in any way funny. just seems stupid to me. I think that's why peopel are confused.

nycisgreat
10-02-2012, 04:12 PM
here I fixed it for you

Thank you for the correction. I wasn't sure if he knew he was joking.

ELI_HOF_NYG
10-02-2012, 04:13 PM

you should be removed from these boards effective immediately,,,what a joke.

Eliscruzzz
10-02-2012, 04:17 PM
you should be removed from these boards effective immediately,,,what a joke.lmao he was kidding hahahah

GIANTSED101
10-02-2012, 04:17 PM
I still don't see how your little joke is in any way funny. just seems stupid to me. I think that's why peopel are confused.

Yes it may be stupid, as stupid as the one who keeps coming on here telling me this post is stupid. Man my brain hurts

Rudyy
10-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Your brain hurts? Maybe you shouldn't post idiotic statements then.

GIANTSED101
10-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Your brain hurts? Maybe you shouldn't post idiotic statements then.

Are you and GMENAGAIN bum chums or something? I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your guy's feelings, my bad.I'll be careful next time to get your approval on what I post. Idiots statements?? Don't you mean idiotic? English 101 buddy

NYG4lifeNYK
10-02-2012, 04:36 PM
I know this is a joke but delete this thread please...

Mods Delete?

TheEnigma
10-02-2012, 04:37 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/sj_popcorn.gif

Any thread can become better with Scarlett Johansson.

FBomb
10-02-2012, 04:38 PM

Official nomination to dumbest post of the season

GIANTSED101
10-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Official nomination to dumbest post of the season

2nd that vote

FBomb
10-02-2012, 04:46 PM
lol.....that's what I get for responding before reading any other posts or threads!!

giantsfan420
10-02-2012, 04:47 PM
i thought it was funny bc he played on the tynes not clutch thread. how do some people have diplomas? that wasnt obvious to everyone?

and rosevelt, say what u want but my comment was 100% accurate. u prob take offense to it bc u were prob one of the people perpetrating the "he's not clutch" myth

GIANTSED101
10-02-2012, 04:50 PM
i thought it was funny bc he played on the tynes not clutch thread. how do some people have diplomas? that wasnt obvious to everyone?

and rosevelt, say what u want but my comment was 100% accurate. u prob take offense to it bc u were prob one of the people perpetrating the "he's not clutch" myth

+1

Thank you!!

cease
10-02-2012, 05:21 PM
remember the sayin got milk how bout this 1 got 2 rings.......

Cloud57
10-02-2012, 05:25 PM
there's no debate here, he's definitely clutch but he has been playing a bit sloppy lately

fansince69
10-02-2012, 05:27 PM
there's no debate here, he's definitely clutch but he has been playing a bit sloppy lately
you do realize the OP was joking right?

this goes back to that red font discussion a few weeks back

KidA
10-02-2012, 06:23 PM
It's difficult to determine whether something like this is a joke for two reasons:

1) People post ridiculous statements here all the time
2) It's not funny

appodictic
10-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Right dude. I cant believe how eli missed that FG to win the game.

sharick88
10-02-2012, 08:33 PM

Lay off of the bath salts

Roosevelt
10-02-2012, 10:30 PM

The only thing I take offense to is how far you're up Eli's buttocks. But I know that will never stop you.

Hessian
10-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Pass that **** you're smokin this way please!

shotcalla39
10-02-2012, 10:40 PM

His first one was week 17 against Dallas his rookie season... U don't even watch this team if your asking that question... Troll.. he's probably got the most career 4th quarter comebacks than anyone in the NFL AND The 2 superbowls.

YOUR A ****ING *******

Eliscruzzz
10-02-2012, 10:44 PM
His first one was week 17 against Dallas his rookie season... U don't even watch this team if your asking that question... Troll.. he's probably got the most career 4th quarter comebacks than anyone in the NFL AND The 2 superbowls.

YOUR A ****ING *******lol I think he was joking but man that was funny

mike kennedy
10-02-2012, 10:47 PM

Good points! Don't call him clutch! Call him Mr. Clutch.

UmenYiourAnIdiot
10-02-2012, 11:31 PM

This goes in the 'all-time least intelligent posts' list.

No doubt about it. /ignore

Harooni
10-03-2012, 02:52 AM
hmmmm I think he is clutch and that is saying something as one of his long time critics

GIANTSED101
10-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Ok for those of you who haven't realized this, I was JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geesh, have any of you read the Tynes post, I thought the Tynes post was silly so I thought I'd make an Eli one just to silly. Obviously half of you don't read anything before you start posting. I don't know how to use red font, if you guys would have looked at the very first page of posts someone had done it for me.

TroyArcher
10-03-2012, 10:31 AM

Chargers would take Eli.

burier
10-03-2012, 10:34 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/sj_popcorn.gif

Any thread can become better with Scarlett Johansson.

Thank you.

Morehead State
10-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Ok for those of you who haven't realized this, I was JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geesh, have any of you read the Tynes post, I thought the Tynes post was silly so I thought I'd make an Eli one just to silly. Obviously half of you don't read anything before you start posting. I don't know how to use red font, if you guys would have looked at the very first page of posts someone had done it for me.
There are a few things that one should never joke about. RELIGION is one of them.
And for some posters, Eli is their religion.
You have blasphemed and now you see the punishment. They will stone you even if you joke about Eli.

jomo
10-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Eli is clutch......there I just said it.

Morehead State
10-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Thank you.
Attractive....but a nimrod.

GIANTSED101
10-03-2012, 10:58 AM
There are a few things that one should never joke about. RELIGION is one of them.
And for some posters, Eli is their religion.
You have blasphemed and now you see the punishment. They will stone you even if you joke about Eli.

lol..awesome. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Morehead State
10-03-2012, 11:02 AM
lol..awesome. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Make sure you embassy doesn't get stormed.

CruzSoldier
10-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Slap yourself............

GameTime
10-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Eli is clutch......there I just said it.

prove it....you just cant say it you know.....:p

Laurah1275
10-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Thank you.I'm a woman, and I have to say, she is hot...just sayin'...if I were to dabble in the love that dare not speak it's name...;)

GIANTSED101
10-04-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm a woman, and I have to say, she is hot...just sayin'...if I were to dabble in the love that dare not speak it's name...;)

She's smoking hot, especially in Avengers. I never thought someone could look so sexy beating down evil villains.

GameTime
10-04-2012, 12:52 PM
She's smoking hot, especially in Avengers. I never thought someone could look so sexy beating down evil villains.
the spandex has a lot to do with that.....:cool:

fansince69
10-04-2012, 12:55 PM
the spandex has a lot to do with that.....:cool:

Spiderman wears spandex.....what does that do for you?....lol

burier
10-04-2012, 12:58 PM
I'm a woman, and I have to say, she is hot...just sayin'...if I were to dabble in the love that dare not speak it's name...;)

I think most women would gladly engage in mutual nudness with her.

GameTime
10-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Spiderman wears spandex.....what does that do for you?....lol

who is Spiderman.....:rolleyes:

GameTime
10-04-2012, 01:03 PM
I think most women would gladly engage in mutual nudness with her.

in the famous words of Warner Wolf...
"lets go to the vidoe tape".......

burier
10-04-2012, 01:09 PM
in the famous words of Warner Wolf...
"lets go to the vidoe tape".......

Lets see that again!

Mistanihan
10-04-2012, 01:13 PM

Eli is clutch, end of story. Stop trolling fool.

fansince69
10-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Eli is clutch, end of story. Stop trolling fool.

someone else that doesn't understand.....this was a joke......he meant to use red but didn't know how

Rudyy
10-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Is there a Understanding Sarcasm 101 class?

bigblue58
10-04-2012, 01:29 PM

"but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing,Ever?"

Yeah....he did...it happened in something called SB 42 and SB46!
No need to point out how dumb your thread is, it more than speaks for itself, and you've obviously been asleep since 2006!

bigblue58
10-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Is there a Understanding Sarcasm 101 class?

Here's a motto I made up that you should remember

"IF IT AINT WRITTEN IN RED....BE PREPARED TO BE SHRED!"

GIANTSED101
10-04-2012, 01:35 PM

"IF IT AINT WRITTEN IN RED....BE PREPARED TO BE SHRED!"

Please let me know if I fixed this thread...

GameTime
10-04-2012, 01:36 PM

there...lol

GIANTSED101
10-04-2012, 01:39 PM

there...lol

lol...smart@ss

Rudyy
10-04-2012, 01:44 PM

"IF IT AINT WRITTEN IN RED....BE PREPARED TO BE SHRED!"http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/obama-meme.jpg

Mercury
10-04-2012, 02:36 PM
"but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing,Ever?"

Yeah....he did...it happened in something called SB 42 and SB46!
No need to point out how dumb your thread is, it more than speaks for itself, and you've obviously been asleep since 2006!

Technically, Bradshaw got the game winner in SB 46. Yeah, we all know Eli set that up with the famous (clutch?) throw to Manningham.

RichGiants81
10-05-2012, 05:27 AM

you my friend are not a Giants fan....do you even like football??

Rat_bastich
10-05-2012, 05:59 AM
Attractive....but a nimrod.

They're best that way.

Ummm...what was I saying....I think it was about being popcorn.....

GIANTSED101
10-05-2012, 09:30 AM
you my friend are not a Giants fan....do you even like football??

You my friend abviously didn't realize the RED!!

RichGiants81
10-05-2012, 09:19 PM
You my friend abviously didn't realize the RED!!

ohh my bust, we're you quoting some random eagirls fan or something?

Sarcasman
10-05-2012, 10:11 PM

You really ought to leave this kind of thing to the professionals.