PDA

View Full Version : This Is Why You Can't Evaluate A Trade Until Their Careers Are Over.....

Cool Papa B.
10-02-2012, 03:01 PM
I saw this and I just had to post it. It's amazing how people's views can change in just a short amount of time. I wonder what they think now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJT4s5COX4Q&feature=g-vrec

CowboysSuck
10-02-2012, 03:07 PM
"The Chargers pretty much stole the Giants blind in that one"

"AJ Smith clearly outfoxed GM Ernie Accorsi"

ahahahaha

ibbill
10-02-2012, 03:11 PM

ahahahaha

yikes wonder what that guy is saying now.

Kruunch
10-02-2012, 03:13 PM

ahahahaha

Exactly why I don't listen to Don Banks anymore.

Cool Papa B.
10-02-2012, 03:16 PM

ahahahaha

Amazing isn't it? Chargers were an up-and-coming team between 2004-2008. It's not Rivers fault that they haven't gone to a Super Bowl though. I blame Norv more than anything. Totally underestimated Eli though.

Kruunch
10-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Amazing isn't it? Chargers were an up-and-coming team between 2004-2008. It's not Rivers fault that they haven't gone to a Super Bowl though. I blame Norv more than anything. Totally underestimated Eli though.

Well it was an awesome trade for San Diego, until:

1) Nate Kaeding missed the winning kick in the playoffs.

2) Shawn Merriman stopped juicing.

3) Phillip Rivers forgot which team to throw the ball to.

GameTime
10-02-2012, 03:20 PM
the problem was if AJ wasnt such a crappy owner Eli would have played there....

burier
10-02-2012, 03:23 PM
I saw this and I just had to post it. It's amazing how people's views can change in just a short amount of time. I wonder what they think now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJT4s5COX4Q&feature=g-vrec

I think they actually updated it after the first Superbowl and the guy was basically like.."Well the Giants got the SB so they're happy but Rivers is better so there."

I think that top 10 list needs another update.

Cool Papa B.
10-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Well it was an awesome trade for San Diego, until:

1) Nate Kaeding missed the winning kick in the playoffs.

2) Shawn Merriman stopped juicing.

3) Phillip Rivers forgot which team to throw the ball to.

LOL LOL LOL.....

GIANTSED101
10-02-2012, 03:25 PM
What did AJ do, he traded one losing HC for another one. I personally think he let Marty go to fast.

TheAnalyst
10-02-2012, 03:34 PM
I went to San Diego a few years ago, and they all loved Eli for what he did. I didnt understand it cause Eli already got us 1 superbowl, and Rivers, Meriman, Kaeding and whoever the 4th guy was didnt get them anything. SAn Diegans were saying they love Eli for not wanting to play there because it helped them out so much. they really mean it too.

TheBookOfEli
10-02-2012, 03:40 PM
This is old guys. They obviously need to update that episode of top 10.

FUUFNF
10-02-2012, 03:54 PM
About this time a year ago, we were still having debates on who was better Rivers or Eli... Clearly we know who's better now, but the debate wasn't settled until recently... And let's keep in mind, both their careers aren't over yet... Still, I got my money on Eli (and have been from the get go).

Cool Papa B.
10-02-2012, 04:21 PM
About this time a year ago, we were still having debates on who was better Rivers or Eli... Clearly we know who's better now, but the debate wasn't settled until recently... And let's keep in mind, both their careers aren't over yet... Still, I got my money on Eli (and have been from the get go).

+1.....

And the debate still isn't settled. Both QB's have a good 6-7 years of prime football kleft in them. It just shocks me ho a lot of sportswriters can jump to conclussions so prematurely.