PDA

View Full Version : The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Rodgers12
10-02-2012, 03:54 PM
GB is at Indianapolis next week and the Giants are at home against the Browns. Should be a win for both teams next week. Both teams are 2-2. This season will be fun, hope the Pack can make the postseason. We need to win against the Colts cause the Texans @Houston will be tough. Giants look like they are still a great team. Here is to a great rivalry for years to come, maybe this will be like the Colts Pats rivalry.

Eliscruzzz
10-02-2012, 04:11 PM
GB is at Indianapolis next week and the Giants are at home against the Browns. Should be a win for both teams next week. Both teams are 2-2. This season will be fun, hope the Pack can make the postseason. We need to win against the Colts cause the Texans @Houston will be tough. Giants look like they are still a great team. Here is to a great rivalry for years to come, maybe this will be like the Colts Pats rivalry.You guys have nothing to worry about against the colts but Houston and GB is going to be a hell of a game we will see how good the best AFC team is against one of the best in the NFC

GMENAGAIN
10-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Dude - get a life. No one here cares about the Packers . . . at least certainly not enough to read your weekly Giants/Packers rivalry threads . . . . .

Rodgers12
10-02-2012, 04:22 PM
We care about you guys. Your our rivals. Gmen that is a sign of respect when someone considers you a rival. Just think you could be the Browns and nobody would care about your team cause your never good. Anyway Eli I dont think we can beat Houston but we should beat Indy. Who do the Giants have after the Browns?

Eliscruzzz
10-02-2012, 04:25 PM
We care about you guys. Your our rivals. Gmen that is a sign of respect when someone considers you a rival. Just think you could be the Browns and nobody would care about your team cause your never good. Anyway Eli I dont think we can beat Houston but we should beat Indy. Who do the Giants have after the Browns?WE have the 49ers and I can't wait for that game...

Rodgers12
10-02-2012, 04:27 PM
WE have the 49ers and I can't wait for that game...
That will be a beauty. Where is that at? I hope it is a 4:00 game or Sunday night.

Eliscruzzz
10-02-2012, 04:28 PM
That will be a beauty. Where is that at? I hope it is a 4:00 game or Sunday night.4:25 at Candlestick park and we are going to prove Alex Smith can't get it done

Rodgers12
10-02-2012, 04:31 PM
4:25 at Candlestick park and we are going to prove Alex Smith can't get it done
Thats right we have the sunday night game that day against the Texans in Houston. I cant wait to watch the Giants vs Niners as well. I bet it will be a similar game to last year, low scoring and tough defense. I think the Niners are dangerous as well as Philly. I think the Giants and us will be the wildcard teams in the NFC.

Eliscruzzz
10-02-2012, 04:36 PM
no way Giants will win the division Philly will fall apart Reid will go back to being pass happy and will lose a lot of games because of it only time Reid gets smart is when he plays us but the 49ers game yeah I''m expecting the same as last year too.

Rodgers12
10-02-2012, 04:38 PM
I dont know. You guys have a tough schedule. I think your a good team but a brutal schedule. Im not sure if we can win our division. Our O line needs to step up and our defense got gashed for 471 yards. I hope we can get hot at some time during this season. I mean starting next week. It seems like were out of sync. Giants really should have beat the Eagles. I think both the Pack and Gmen should be 3-1.

Eliscruzzz
10-02-2012, 04:48 PM
I dont know. You guys have a tough schedule. I think your a good team but a brutal schedule. Im not sure if we can win our division. Our O line needs to step up and our defense got gashed for 471 yards. I hope we can get hot at some time during this season. I mean starting next week. It seems like were out of sync. Giants really should have beat the Eagles. I think both the Pack and Gmen should be 3-1.everyone has a tough schedule in our division the gIANTS HAVE PROVEN THEY CAN BEAT EVERY TEAM ON THEIR SCHEDULE EXCPET NO sorry for the caps

Die-Hard
10-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Giants-Packers rivalry...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed one

BParcells777
10-02-2012, 05:44 PM
GB is at Indianapolis next week and the Giants are at home against the Browns. Should be a win for both teams next week. Both teams are 2-2. This season will be fun, hope the Pack can make the postseason. We need to win against the Colts cause the Texans @Houston will be tough. Giants look like they are still a great team. Here is to a great rivalry for years to come, maybe this will be like the Colts Pats rivalry.

Give me a break...........look at the teams the Texans have beaten......a motley crew if there ever was one.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-02-2012, 06:56 PM
The only rivalry is whether or not you need to take your PROZAC more often.

Rudyy
10-02-2012, 07:43 PM
If you hate the Packers and believe there is a rivalry say I

Well that settles it.

Rodgers12
10-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Well come on guys. We have met in big games 3 times in the past 5 years. There is a rivalry between these teams. I think we have the potential to be big rivals like the Colts and Pats.

Die-Hard
10-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Well come on guys. We have met in big games 3 times in the past 5 years. There is a rivalry between these teams. I think we have the potential to be big rivals like the Colts and Pats.

Listen carefully, because I'm only going to say this once:

There is no rivalry. It is all in your mind

I'm getting ready to ban you for your own good. You haven't broken any rules, but you continue to make a fool of yourself, and I'm starting to feel a little bad. Knock it off with the rivalry nonsense, because it doesn't exist. Maybe 3 Giants fans give the Pack a second thought unless they're playing each other in any given week. Thats not a rivalry, it's a daydream.

Moke
10-02-2012, 09:57 PM
What does our game against the Browns have anything to do with this rivalry?

Talk about self-created notions.

Get a grip, there is no rivalry. We own you's anyway.

Rodgers12
10-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Listen carefully, because I'm only going to say this once:

There is no rivalry. It is all in your mind

I'm getting ready to ban you for your own good. You haven't broken any rules, but you continue to make a fool of yourself, and I'm starting to feel a little bad. Knock it off with the rivalry nonsense, because it doesn't exist. Maybe 3 Giants fans give the Pack a second thought unless they're playing each other in any given week. Thats not a rivalry, it's a daydream.

Ok ok there is no rivalry. I may not like the Giants but I have tons of respect for them. I pay attention to them the most outside the NFC North. I am not trying to troll, I promise. Lets talk about the Packers and Giants upcoming schedules?

Moke
10-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Just because he said he'll ban you, doesn't mean you should disagree with him.

I think you should keep disagreeing for the sake of the rest of the board.

No worries. There's a rivalry. Put in the books.

Rodgers12
10-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Just because he said he'll ban you, doesn't mean you should disagree with him.

I think you should keep disagreeing for the sake of the rest of the board.

No worries. There's a rivalry. Put in the books.

You guys will probably beat us this year most likely with our O line problems.

BuffyBlueII
10-03-2012, 08:38 AM
I don't think it is right to threaten to ban someone because they start a post in smack talk that some folks may not agree with.

Considering the fact that we went through them twice in the playoffs in the last five years on our way to 2 SuperBowl Championships and we lost to them 3 times in regular season games during that time makes it a good argument on whether or not it is a rivalry.

He posted the thread in smack talk and I think it is a good thread and just dumb to threaten to ban him over it.

I bELIeve.

TheAnalyst
10-03-2012, 08:50 AM
What is this guy smoking?

Hey, Rodgers12, this isnt the Bears or Vikings forum...

Your whiney *** team can enjoy losing to us in the playoffs this year too if you want.

Die-Hard
10-03-2012, 05:47 PM
I don't think it is right to threaten to ban someone because they start a post in smack talk that some folks may not agree with.

Considering the fact that we went through them twice in the playoffs in the last five years on our way to 2 SuperBowl Championships and we lost to them 3 times in regular season games during that time makes it a good argument on whether or not it is a rivalry.

He posted the thread in smack talk and I think it is a good thread and just dumb to threaten to ban him over it.

I bELIeve.

LOL

Guess I should have put it in red. The guy makes a fool out of himself with this non-existent rivalry nonsense. Banning him would be saving him

BuffyBlueII
10-07-2012, 05:26 PM
LOLGuess I should have put it in red. The guy makes a fool out of himself with this non-existent rivalry nonsense. Banning him would be saving himLol.....My bad I thought you were serious.I am sure Rodgers12 is upset after the Bad Luck in the Colts-Packers game today.

Joe Morrison
10-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Rodgers 12, Guess you guys beat yourself again today, I guess your saving you best for the GMEN next month!

titwio
10-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Those Packers baztards cost me my survivor pool. Luck12 >>Rodgers12

Parademon
10-07-2012, 06:43 PM
Packer D is just not that good. Up 21-3 on a rookie QB & you let em ring up 27pts on you & win? I'm sure a few of their players will pull out the "we beat ourselves " card once again. 3 losses already this yr for the Pack, they'll be lucky to go 10-6 this yr.

giantsforce
10-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Packer D is just not that good. Up 21-3 on a rookie QB & you let em ring up 27pts on you & win? I'm sure a few of their players will pull out the "we beat ourselves " card once again. 3 losses already this yr for the Pack, they'll be lucky to go 10-6 this yr.Well, the Giants D let the Brows put up 27 on us, but luckily we have Eli and the Packers have Discount Double Choke.

giantyankee1976
10-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Dude - get a life. No one here cares about the Packers . . . at least certainly not enough to read your weekly Giants/Packers rivalry threads . . . . .

this

We care about you guys. Your our rivals. Gmen that is a sign of respect when someone considers you a rival.

there's a very fine line between respect and revile

Parademon
10-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Last TD was a garbage time TD & the 1st one was due to the fumble by Bradshaw giving them the ball on our 20. Same with some of TB's TDs that started deep in Giant territory thanks to Eli's picks. Only legit TD by Browns was the long TD pass. Our D is better than the Packer D & will get better once we get back our injured D-linemen Canty & Rocky Bernard.

Rodgers12
10-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Yeah oh well season is over for us anyway. Texans next week @Houston we will get destroyed. Time to watch the MLB playoffs.

miked1958
10-08-2012, 03:39 AM
Yeah oh well season is over for us anyway. Texans next week @Houston we will get destroyed. Time to watch the MLB playoffs.Come on dude, there is no bigger Packer fan then you. And u should know not every season is going to be a cakewalk. If you think that they maybe you are just a bandwagon fan that jumped on board during their SB run and subsequent 15-1 season the following year. It's just not usually like that in the NFL these days. Teams will take their lumps and have their share of injuries and losses during a long grueling season. It's the teams with the most resolve and the ones that overcome the most adversity that usually hoist the Lombardi in Feb, not the ones that have long long winning streaks...

Rodgers12
10-08-2012, 03:13 PM
Looks like an 8-8 season. They are just horrible. Keep playing like this and they wont win no more then 8 games. Like I said im watching baseball till the world series. The Packers are going to get slaughtered by Houston anyway next Sunday night. Looks like no playoff rematch this year.

Moke
10-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Looks like an 8-8 season. They are just horrible. Keep playing like this and they wont win no more then 8 games. Like I said im watching baseball till the world series. The Packers are going to get slaughtered by Houston anyway next Sunday night. Looks like no playoff rematch this year.

If it makes you feel better, I think the Packers will give the Texans their first loss next week.

Eliscruzzz
10-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Looks like an 8-8 season. They are just horrible. Keep playing like this and they wont win no more then 8 games. Like I said im watching baseball till the world series. The Packers are going to get slaughtered by Houston anyway next Sunday night. Looks like no playoff rematch this year.You know what this is Rodger12 it's karma for making fun of us that we missed a FG against the Eagles.

Rodgers12
10-08-2012, 03:18 PM
If it makes you feel better, I think the Packers will give the Texans their first loss next week.
Never happen. I laughed when I read that. I think I will start Schaub in fantasy cause he will have a 500 yard day against our defense. Our reign ended when KC beat us last year.

Moke
10-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Never happen. I laughed when I read that. I think I will start Schaub cause he will have a 500 yard day against our defense. Our reign ended when KC beat us last year.

Laugh all you want, but I've been more right than wrong this season so far and I'd like to think the Texans are beatable.

Rodgers12
10-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Laugh all you want, but I've been more right than wrong this season so far and I'd like to think the Texans are beatable.
Game will be over for us by halftime. Texans are beatable but a team like the Patriots will be the team that beats them.

Moke
10-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Game will be over for us by halftime. Texans are beatable but a team like the Patriots will be the team that beats them.

The Patriots are more weak sauce than the pack.

Rodgers12
10-08-2012, 03:25 PM
The Pats would kill us right now. I think the NFC playoffs will be the Giants, 49ers, Bears, Falcons, Rams and Eagles.

GMan-67
10-08-2012, 03:42 PM
this league is amazing

it is so week to week and season to season

how we only have a handful of sacks is confusing for us

how you guys can't protect Rodgers is confusing

it's almost like other teams rise to the tough challenges ... they say you can't stop Rodgers, so the opponent is like we'll see

you can't block Tuck, Osi and JPP and the opponent goes WE'LL SEE

the good news is we are counted out every year and rally b/c of it

now you guys will have fairweather fans and media heads jumping off the bandwagon and your team can use that as motivation

Rodgers12
10-09-2012, 02:46 AM
Yeah were going to get smothered this weekend in Houston. Good thing the Baseball playoffs is on so I might not watch. It will get ugly.

miked1958
10-09-2012, 08:16 AM
If it makes you feel better, I think the Packers will give the Texans their first loss next week.very possible. They really struggled against the Hapless Jess last night. Jets were in it right up till their last drive which ended on a tipped pass INT.

However that guy Watt is Unreal... He is all over the place. He knocks down more passes then JPP. Reminds me of when Clay Matthews first came into the league and he was a Terror.

miked1958
10-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Also one of their best Defensive Players (MLB Cushing) went down with some type of Knee injury and when he was going back to the locker room he looked dejected like his season might have been over. Have not heard nothing official yet but if that is the case that would be a crushing blow to that Defense

miked1958
10-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Yeah were going to get smothered this weekend in Houston. Good thing the Baseball playoffs is on so I might not watch. It will get ugly.Long season yet still left to play. nothing has been decided yet. not even in the NFCS where the Falcons have a 4 game lead on everyone. It would not surprise me if the Saints catch them by the end of the season. I still am not sold on the Falcons..

With that said. I would not worry to much about the 3 losses. These are the type seasons you want. Going along under the radar. all you have to do is get to 7-7 and you will have the League right where you want them. lol

Drez
10-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Yeah were going to get smothered this weekend in Houston. Good thing the Baseball playoffs is on so I might not watch. It will get ugly.
Not that it was much is question, but that right there says loud to the world that you are a fake ***** *** "fan."

miked1958
10-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Not that it was much is question, but that right there says loud to the world that you are a fake ***** *** "fan."Well if you noticed i questioned weather he was a bandwagon fan that came aboard during the SB winning season and followup 15-1 season.

Any real fan would know that is an oddity and not the NORM in the NFL. Most teams will take their lumps and the Packers are not emuned to it

TheAnalyst
10-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Yeah oh well season is over for us anyway. Texans next week @Houston we will get destroyed. Time to watch the MLB playoffs.

Spoken like a true bandwagon fan. Remember the Giants were 7-7 last year before getting hot and realing off 6 straight to win the crown. Got to have faith.

TheAnalyst
10-09-2012, 11:49 AM
And quit trying to say we are rivals. Giants are not GB rivals. Not even close.

Also, stop whinning like your team. 2-3 doenst meant he end of the world.

Giants have abillion injuries and are playing the hardest schedule by far this year.

miked1958
10-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Spoken like a true bandwagon fan. Remember the Giants were 7-7 last year before getting hot and realing off 6 straight to win the crown. Got to have faith.Thats what I keep saying. if we can just get to 7-7 again we will have the League right where we want em.....lol

TheAnalyst
10-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Thats what I keep saying. if we can just get to 7-7 again we will have the League right where we want em.....lol

We actually might be playing that card again. We cant get too hot early otherwise teams will know we are good. Thats why Coughlin is the greatest coach ever. He purposely lost us that game vs the Eagles to keep our heads from getting too big too early. A 6-7 record then beating off the Birds, The Falcons, Ravens and Eagles to end the season and win the divsion is exactly how we want it.

miked1958
10-09-2012, 08:27 PM
We actually might be playing that card again. We cant get too hot early otherwise teams will know we are good. Thats why Coughlin is the greatest coach ever. He purposely lost us that game vs the Eagles to keep our heads from getting too big too early. A 6-7 record then beating off the Birds, The Falcons, Ravens and Eagles to end the season and win the divsion is exactly how we want it.yes I agree that starting slow and getting hot at right time is the way to go. Look how 18-0 worked out for the Pats and 15-1 worked out for GB. However I think you meant 6-6 and win last 4, right?

Parademon
10-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Never happen. I laughed when I read that. I think I will start Schaub in fantasy cause he will have a 500 yard day against our defense. Our reign ended when KC beat us last year.

Actually, your reign ended when we b&^% slapped you in the playoffs in your house...again!

Rodgers12
10-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Were already 2 games back behind the Vikings and Bears. I do think Chicago is good but the Vikings should come back crashing down to earth.

Moke
10-10-2012, 12:12 PM
There is no rivarly.

Rodgers12
10-10-2012, 12:15 PM
There is no rivarly.
Ok there isnt.

miked1958
10-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Ok there isnt.
there might be Rodgers12 after all. lol. did u see my post in another thread? after research i saw that in 07 once, 08 once (nfccg) 10 once, 11 once, 12 once (nfc playoff) and we play again next month and maybe even in playoffs. so adding that up thats 5times in 5seasons not counting this year. our game this year will make it 6times in 6seasons. so with the frequent play you cant quite be considerd a division rival who we play twice a year, but pretty close as you can get with an avg of once a season

Rodgers12
10-10-2012, 03:32 PM
I dont think there will be this year. The Giants will be in the playoffs and the Pack probably wont be. We dug ourselves too deep of a hole to climb out of. I just dont see us bouncing back.

tonyt830
10-10-2012, 08:56 PM
I dont think there will be this year. The Giants will be in the playoffs and the Pack probably wont be. We dug ourselves too deep of a hole to climb out of. I just dont see us bouncing back.2-3 too deep of a hole? Wow, you have no faith left! You beat the Bears once already, have 2 left each against the Vikings and Lions. Anything can happen between now and week 17.

miked1958
10-10-2012, 11:16 PM
2-3 too deep of a hole? Wow, you have no faith left! You beat the Bears once already, have 2 left each against the Vikings and Lions. Anything can happen between now and week 17.i know? How is 2-3 to deep a hole? Even if they had lost to saints and were 1-4 now that would not even be to deep a hole to climb out of. It's early

Rodgers12
10-11-2012, 01:14 AM
The way were playing right now, this team will be lucky to go 8-8. There is no way they beat Houston Sunday night. The game is down there and the Texans fans will be pumped up and so will Houston after struggling with the Jets. They see a 2-3 team coming in with no confidence in the world after losing to the Colts.

TheAnalyst
10-11-2012, 10:05 AM
yes I agree that starting slow and getting hot at right time is the way to go. Look how 18-0 worked out for the Pats and 15-1 worked out for GB. However I think you meant 6-6 and win last 4, right?

I think 9-7 could win the divison again. May be tougher though since we are 0-2 in the East already. So a tie may go to the runners, Vick / Romo. I wouldnt be shocked if 9-7 wins the divison again though. 10-6 I think is a safe bet.

Rodgers12
10-15-2012, 01:25 AM
Never thought we would beat Houston in Houston! Huge statement win. As much as I hate to say it great statement win for the Giants as well. We have the Rams next week in St. Louis. That will be a tough one and I look at it as a must win to keep pace with the Giants, Niners and Falcons. Both teams look like they will be there in the end again. Giants play washington where next week?

Rodgers12
10-15-2012, 02:13 AM
Another thing is how the heck are the Falcons 6-0. They have to be the most overrated 6-0 team ever.

BMW
10-15-2012, 03:14 AM
Falcons have one of the easiest schedules is the reason why.

Giantz4Life
10-15-2012, 03:50 AM
Another thing is how the heck are the Falcons 6-0. They have to be the most overrated 6-0 team ever.

Crappy defenses with last minute wins. They should have lost to Carolina and possibly Oakland today.

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 04:04 AM
the Pack and GMEN once again own the NFC ... sure da' Bears are still yet to be exposed, but Niners, Vikings, Eagles, etc. ... all exposed

SweetZombieJesus
10-15-2012, 05:35 AM
Never thought we would beat Houston in Houston! Huge statement win. As much as I hate to say it great statement win for the Giants as well. We have the Rams next week in St. Louis. That will be a tough one and I look at it as a must win to keep pace with the Giants, Niners and Falcons. Both teams look like they will be there in the end again. Giants play washington where next week?

I was happy to see GB smack Houston around, those guys think they have climbed the ladder a little too quickly and they have no sense of perspective. Glad to see someone restore some order on them.

Atlanta needs a little of that medicine too.

miked1958
10-15-2012, 08:07 AM
Never thought we would beat Houston in Houston! Huge statement win. As much as I hate to say it great statement win for the Giants as well. We have the Rams next week in St. Louis. That will be a tough one and I look at it as a must win to keep pace with the Giants, Niners and Falcons. Both teams look like they will be there in the end again. Giants play washington where next week?So people on here were saying that it was not a big deal that GB was 2-3 and would be Back and you were already cashing in your chips on the season. I told you its a long season and it wouldnt matter this early and GB has the tools to bounce back. see some of my posts above. Thats why we here on this board dont get all bent out of shape with a bad reg season loss to good teams. I mean what would you have done had the packers started 6-2 last season and then lost 5/6 in bad fashion. Prob on suicide watch. lol

miked1958
10-15-2012, 08:09 AM
Oh and after that 6 TD performance by Rodgers I knew it was a matter of time for you to be back on here. didnt take long.. lol.. We love it because now the media will be falling all over themselves this week heaping praise on him again. Eli will get pushed to the background like always. JUST THE WAY WE LIKE IT

miked1958
10-15-2012, 08:12 AM
Let Rodgers, Brady, Brees and the rest pile up regular season numbers...lol.. means nothing. Do you realize that Eli had a long long streak going of games over 200 yards and all he need yesterday in 4th quarter was 7 yards to reach 200 but the giants refused to throw the ball and just kept grinding it out with the running game just to wind down the clock and get the win. WHY? cause they dont care about those type things, personal stats and such. we care about Titles

tonyt830
10-15-2012, 10:10 AM
Another thing is how the heck are the Falcons 6-0. They have to be the most overrated 6-0 team ever.I was saying the same thing to my brother-in-law yesterday. I wont be a believer in the Falcons until they win a meaningful game in January. Who knows maybe the dirty birds finish 13-3. But how did that work out for the Falcons last time they were 13-3?

By the way, told you not to give up on your Packers. I did not watch much of the game, but from what I read and saw on highlights, they were clicking on offense. I don't know how much the Texans defense missed Cushing, but Im sure that was a factor. But Schaub threw 2 picks and their offense was not as crisp.

tonyt830
10-15-2012, 10:13 AM
Crappy defenses with last minute wins. They should have lost to Carolina and possibly Oakland today.agreed. I see some weaknesses in the Falcons. One of which is their O-line in protecting Ryan. They still have to play the Saints, Giants, Cowboys, Eagles yet. Lets see how they fare with those teams.

Moke
10-15-2012, 10:43 AM
There is no rivalry.

Rodgers12
10-15-2012, 12:08 PM
I just hope we can get hot at the end of the year like two years ago and Atlanta is in for another beatdown. Same with the Bears. Still we have a long season left.

miked1958
10-15-2012, 03:23 PM
I was saying the same thing to my brother-in-law yesterday. I wont be a believer in the Falcons until they win a meaningful game in January. Who knows maybe the dirty birds finish 13-3. But how did that work out for the Falcons last time they were 13-3?

By the way, told you not to give up on your Packers. I did not watch much of the game, but from what I read and saw on highlights, they were clicking on offense. I don't know how much the Texans defense missed Cushing, but Im sure that was a factor. But Schaub threw 2 picks and their offense was not as crisp.the Falcons were the number 1 seed that season, correct? and they lost if i am not mistaken to the 7-9 Seahawks??? not sure

miked1958
10-15-2012, 03:27 PM
the Falcons were the number 1 seed that season, correct? and they lost if i am not mistaken to the 7-9 Seahawks??? not surenope just checked it. they lost to the upstart WC GB Packers after they had their bye for getting the number one see and got trounced 48-21 lol...

So 48-21 and 24-2 in their two recent playoff games. thats being outscored 72-23...lol. Thats what you call getting it done when the chips are down...
Oh and 2 of those points were scored by the Defense

Rodgers12
10-15-2012, 11:06 PM
If we play like we did last night it will come down to us and the Bears for the North title. Yeah we stomped Atlanta in the playoffs two years ago. Hope we play them again in Lambeau south or I mean the Georgia dome. We match up well with them.

Parademon
10-15-2012, 11:20 PM
Falcons have one of the easiest schedules is the reason why.

They really do!

Us & the Lions in Dec are their toughest teams of the yr!

They'll probably finish 13-3 & have HFA & then we'll go in there & blow em out! Can't wait to go to their house in Dec & give em another beatdown like we did last yr in the WC game.

Very unimpressive 6-0 record to say the least.

Rodgers12
10-15-2012, 11:23 PM
This summer I rewatched the Packers 48-21 beatdown of Atlanta in the Divisional playoff game two years ago. Best game Rodgers ever played. They had no idea to stop him. We had lost to them earlier in the regular season that year 20-17 on a game winning field goal at the buzzer. It felt great beating them in their backyard. That propelled us to the super bowl.

miked1958
10-16-2012, 04:01 AM
This summer I rewatched the Packers 48-21 beatdown of Atlanta in the Divisional playoff game two years ago. Best game Rodgers ever played. They had no idea to stop him. We had lost to them earlier in the regular season that year 20-17 on a game winning field goal at the buzzer. It felt great beating them in their backyard. That propelled us to the super bowl.i loved every second of it. I live down in the South. Mostly Saints fans but a lot of falcons fans as well. I have to constantly here how much better roddy and Julio are then nicks and Cruz, lol by some friends and family. I get a text and a FB Post Every week from a cousin. This past weeks was "Falcons 6-0 BABY!!! Enough Said!!!". This after they were outplayed all day by the Raiders. I swear if you don't play those fools and crush them I hope we do. It was sweet last year! Right up to and into start of game they were relentless on how they were going to coming into our house and own us. Lol. Talk about eating some humble pie. 24-2. Haha.. But this yrs different they say.. Yea I tell em it's different in the sense that this year you get beat 40-2, lol

Rodgers12
10-16-2012, 03:10 PM
Falcons will choke once playoff time is here. Mark it down!

bigblue2088
10-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Falcons will choke once playoff time is here. Mark it down!prolly will, not too worried bout them

Rodgers12
10-16-2012, 03:22 PM
I worry about playing you guys. You guys are a major threat to us. We own the Falcons and the 49ers for the most part until the season opener we lost to them. We will beat them in a rematch though. The Giants own us though. Seattle also has a tough defense that matches up well with both NYG and GB.

bigblue2088
10-16-2012, 03:26 PM
I worry about playing you guys. You guys are a major threat to us. We own the Falcons and the 49ers for the most part until the season opener we lost to them. We will beat them in a rematch though. The Giants own us though. Seattle also has a tough defense that matches up well with both NYG and GB.we own you when it matters the most. there isn't much seperating us so whoever wants it more will win our week 12 matchup

Rodgers12
10-16-2012, 03:28 PM
we own you when it matters the most. there isn't much seperating us so whoever wants it more will win our week 12 matchup
It would be great to win that but we need to win when you play again in the playoffs. Although I think avoiding playing you guys in the playoffs would benefit us in a huge way. That is if we can get to the postseason.

bigblue2088
10-16-2012, 03:29 PM
It would be great to win that but we need to win when you play again in the playoffs. Although I think avoiding playing you guys in the playoffs would benefit us in a huge way. That is if we can get to the postseason.hahah of course getting there's the priority

Rodgers12
10-16-2012, 03:33 PM
I hope we can. I would love for Rodgers to get his 2nd ring. Still a long way to go though. He needs to tie Eli. Notice how teams peak the year after they win the super bowl. It happened to you guys in 2008 and us last year. Both teams lost in the first playoff game.

JB456
10-16-2012, 04:26 PM
I hope we can. I would love for Rodgers to get his 2nd ring. Still a long way to go though. He needs to tie Eli. Notice how teams peak the year after they win the super bowl. It happened to you guys in 2008 and us last year. Both teams lost in the first playoff game.

Getting to the playoffs in this league can be a pain in the arse. Hopefully both our teams can make it. Nothing in this league is a gimme.

Rodgers12
10-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Getting to the playoffs in this league can be a pain in the arse. Hopefully both our teams can make it. Nothing in this league is a gimme.
I hope we can too. I really dont want to face you guys in the playoffs again though. We will most likely lose against you in the postseason. I think we can win the November game cause we play well against the Giants in the regular season lol.

Joe Morrison
10-17-2012, 07:08 AM
I hope we can too. I really dont want to face you guys in the playoffs again though. We will most likely lose against you in the postseason. I think we can win the November game cause we play well against the Giants in the regular season lol.
Rodgers12, what the hell, you sound like a beaten man, we're only 6 games in, hold your head up!

Rodgers12
10-17-2012, 12:09 PM
Rodgers12, what the hell, you sound like a beaten man, we're only 6 games in, hold your head up!
Im hoping for 6-3 after the next three games. We shall see.

Parademon
10-17-2012, 05:00 PM
Man, he's got the rest of you hook line & sinker! I bet if the Pack beats us in the playoffs, he'll be talking so much smack, it won't be funny. I for one hope the Pack struggles all yr & fail to make the playoffs. Don't wanna face Rogers at all in Jan. Take my chances against Ryan/Smith/Cutler/Wilson.

giantyankee1976
10-17-2012, 06:07 PM
the Official what ?

smh

Rodgers12
10-17-2012, 11:26 PM
Man, he's got the rest of you hook line & sinker! I bet if the Pack beats us in the playoffs, he'll be talking so much smack, it won't be funny. I for one hope the Pack struggles all yr & fail to make the playoffs. Don't wanna face Rogers at all in Jan. Take my chances against Ryan/Smith/Cutler/Wilson.
I dont think you guys have to worry about us. We wont beat the Giants. We own Atlanta and SF. The Giants are a team we will probably never beat in the postseason mainly cause you have the defense to stop us and our defense is bad while your offense is good.

Rodgers12
10-22-2012, 12:59 AM
Big wins for both teams today. I hope we can keep catching fire like we have been lately and carry it into the rest of the year.

miked1958
10-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Big wins for both teams today. I hope we can keep catching fire like we have been lately and carry it into the rest of the year.dude do you remember a short few weeks ago? You were ready to cash in your chips on the whole season. I and a bunch of other giants fans told u to relax and calm down. Not every season is going to be a 15-1 year and that the Pack would ounce back. They were to good not to

Rodgers12
10-22-2012, 01:12 AM
dude do you remember a short few weeks ago? You were ready to cash in your chips on the whole season. I and a bunch of other giants fans told u to relax and calm down. Not every season is going to be a 15-1 year and that the Pack would ounce back. They were to good not to
It was only 10-6 at halftime we were ahead. Rodgers was awesome today, 30/37. I think 2 of those were spikes too to stop the clock before halftime.

Moke
10-22-2012, 09:26 AM
There is no rivalry.

miked1958
10-22-2012, 10:01 AM
There is no rivalry.lol

EddieBlue
10-23-2012, 10:12 AM
rivalry? I thought we just love to beat the F outta them in the playoffs....really no rivalry though

GreenGuy
11-10-2012, 06:25 PM
The Packers have a bye week so they will be resting this week. Hope the Eagles/Giants rivalry one day can get back to the intensity that Packers/Giants or 49ers/Giants are at!

Eliscruzzz
11-10-2012, 11:52 PM
After the Steelers just beating us I would love nothing more then too see them in the SB and get our revenge.Screw waiting for the next 4 years.

Eliscruzzz
11-10-2012, 11:54 PM
The Packers have a bye week so they will be resting this week. Hope the Eagles/Giants rivalry one day can get back to the intensity that Packers/Giants or 49ers/Giants are at!I hate the Packers their players are a bunch of cry babies. Our players didn't ***** when we got jobbed last year against GB at home.

miked1958
11-11-2012, 02:58 AM
I hate the Packers their players are a bunch of cry babies. Our players didn't ***** when we got jobbed last year against GB at home.GB didn't job them. The Refs did.

giantyankee1976
11-11-2012, 08:46 AM
The Packers have a bye week so they will be resting this week. Hope the Eagles/Giants rivalry one day can get back to the intensity that Packers/Giants or 49ers/Giants are at!

i don't believe my hatred for your Eagles, the Cowboys or the Skins will EVER subside.

Giants vs Eagles, Giants vs Cowboys, Giants vs Redskins = Oreo cookies + Milk, PB &J, Scooby and Shaggy

Rodgers12
11-13-2012, 11:27 PM
I hate the Packers their players are a bunch of cry babies. Our players didn't ***** when we got jobbed last year against GB at home.
You didnt get jobbed nearly as bad as we did against Seattle. We got robbed bigtime.

Moke
11-13-2012, 11:28 PM
There is no rivalry.

Rodgers12
11-13-2012, 11:30 PM
There is no rivalry.
Ok start a topic asking Giant fans if there is one. I truly believe there is or it is becoming a bitter rivalry.

Moke
11-13-2012, 11:31 PM
Ok start a topic asking Giant fans if there is one. I truly believe there is or it is becoming a bitter rivalry.

Then there must be a rivalry.

Rodgers12
11-13-2012, 11:33 PM
Then there must be a rivalry.
We have played each other in big games the last 5 years three times in playoff games or games that got us in the playoffs. Also last years thrilling regular season game that was down to the wire.

Eliscruzzz
11-14-2012, 01:18 AM
We have played each other in big games the last 5 years three times in playoff games or games that got us in the playoffs. Also last years thrilling regular season game that was down to the wire.WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT GB THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME DIVISION AND AND AFTER THIS YEAR WE WILL PROBABLY NOT PLAY YOU UNTIL ANOTHER 2 OR 3 YEARS UNLESS WE MEET EACH OTHER IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! SO THERE IS NO STINKING RIVALRY!!!

Rodgers12
11-14-2012, 02:09 AM
WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT GB THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME DIVISION AND AND AFTER THIS YEAR WE WILL PROBABLY NOT PLAY YOU UNTIL ANOTHER 2 OR 3 YEARS UNLESS WE MEET EACH OTHER IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! SO THERE IS NO STINKING RIVALRY!!!
We play you again next year in New York. I do know though if the Giants were out of it there is no way most of their fans root for GB to win it all. Unless we played the Pats in the super bowl then maybe you would.

Rodgers12
11-14-2012, 02:19 AM
You guys are a very similar franchise to us, eerie similar. Both teams have 4 super bowls, both had Lombardi. We both have great quarterbacks. We both went on magical runs to win the super bowl. We both had Ryan Grant and Frank Walker lol.

rainierjef
11-14-2012, 02:37 AM
You guys are a very similar franchise to us, eerie similar. Both teams have 4 super bowls, both had Lombardi. We both have great quarterbacks. We both went on magical runs to win the super bowl. We both had Ryan Grant and Frank Walker lol.

I think you quietly root for us whenever we are not playing against your first team love or vise versa.

SweetZombieJesus
11-14-2012, 10:17 AM
We play you again next year in New York. I do know though if the Giants were out of it there is no way most of their fans root for GB to win it all. Unless we played the Pats in the super bowl then maybe you would.

Most of us look upon Green Bay favorably as a fellow elder statesman of the league and truly important to league history and also for being very well run. We gave you Vince Lombardi, afterall (Ann Mara was shocked by the way Lombardi is deified in Wisconson, Lombardi-this and Lombardi-that, Vince was "just a guy who slept on our sofa" to her).

But recent behaviors like Clay Pidgeon's bellyaching and Rodgers' arrogance may be tainting that good will.

TheAnalyst
11-14-2012, 10:25 AM
IMO, our top list of rivals:

1- Cowboys
2- Eagles
3- Redskins
4- Jets
5- 49ers
6- Packers

So there, Ill put them #6.

TheAnalyst
11-14-2012, 12:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ysZrX.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/ysZrX.jpg)

Rodgers12
11-14-2012, 11:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ysZrX.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/ysZrX.jpg)

What is that belt Eli has on?

ProfessorCrue
11-15-2012, 04:17 AM
-saved for after the lil g's bye:

Go Packers!!

just think, when Dallas wins this week n against the skins on t-day, if the g's lose to the packers, then Dallas will be on top in first with a better division record; even though their records would be tied...........

ShakeandBake
11-15-2012, 09:42 AM

Go Packers!!

just think, when Dallas wins this week n against the skins on t-day, if the g's lose to the packers, then Dallas will be on top in first with a better division record; even though their records would be tied...........

Right, and you are one game out of last place. I wouldn't expect anything less from a clown like you, come back and talk smack when you're actually relevant.

ProfessorCrue
11-15-2012, 11:50 AM
Right, and you are one game out of last place. I wouldn't expect anything less from a clown like you, come back and talk smack when you're actually relevant.

lil eli and the g's sure aint relevant right now lol. eli has been the worse qb in the league the last 3 weeks. thats a pretty significant meltdown

BuffyBlueII
11-15-2012, 12:01 PM
lil eli and the g's sure aint relevant right now lol. eli has been the worse qb in the league the last 3 weeks. thats a pretty significant meltdown

It is but we are still in 1st place despite of it. What does that say about your garbage team? BTW, are you from Texas?

ShakeandBake
11-15-2012, 05:11 PM

We are 1st place in the division and defending super bowl champs, while you are one game out of last place and haven't won a playoff game in what 15 years is it now? You are a chump, pack your bags and go home, come back in another 15 years maybe then you will have something to hang your hat on.

Eliscruzzz
11-15-2012, 08:35 PM
We play you again next year in New York. I do know though if the Giants were out of it there is no way most of their fans root for GB to win it all. Unless we played the Pats in the super bowl then maybe you would.Wrong again I think the pack nd their fanase yes if the Giants were not to make it.... I WOULD WANT THE TO WINN THE SB JUAT LIKE AGAINST THE STEELERS. THERE IS NO RIVALRY!!!! I also wouls love to see you pond the cowbutts but they luck year in and year out not playing you.

Eliscruzzz
11-15-2012, 08:42 PM

Go Packers!!

just think, when Dallas wins this week n against the skins on t-day, if the g's lose to the packers, then Dallas will be on top in first with a better division record; even though their records would be tied...........Like it a guarantee that you'll beat the Browns and redskins alSo you go PTT.NO,BENGALS.PHILLY.,REDSKINS YOU LOSE 3 OF THOSE YOUR 8-8

ProfessorCrue
11-16-2012, 04:49 AM
We are 1st place in the division and defending super bowl champs, while you are one game out of last place and haven't won a playoff game in what 15 years is it now? You are a chump, pack your bags and go home, come back in another 15 years maybe then you will have something to hang your hat on.
nope....new ownage on the near horizon for the east. think i am gonna stick around. get used it

ShakeandBake
11-16-2012, 08:35 AM
nope....new ownage on the near horizon for the east. think i am gonna stick around. get used it

Talking smack with hopes high at 4-6 speaks more about you and the Dallas fanbase than I could ever convey. I will enjoy the fallout after Dallas fails to achieve anything yet again after the regular season.

GreenGuy
11-18-2012, 11:41 PM
Nice win today.

Rodgers12
11-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Thanks Guess who is up next? lol.

Moke
11-19-2012, 12:35 AM
We shall win this game Sunday, or I will shoot myself in the head!

Rodgers12
11-19-2012, 01:00 AM
We shall win this game Sunday, or I will shoot myself in the head!
The schedule makers made sure they had to give the Giants a bye before they play us (rolls eyes).

BillTheGreek
11-19-2012, 08:36 AM
The schedule makers made sure they had to give the Giants a bye before they play us (rolls eyes).

History will repeat it self !

Parademon
11-19-2012, 08:56 PM
G-men better bring their A+ game or it could get ugly for us Sunday night.

GreenGuy
11-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Should be a great matchup

EddieBlue
11-20-2012, 02:22 PM

all big and bad now crue? Lol the Cowboys are an absolute JOKE. You guys wont make the playoffs and i GUARANTEE it. Cant wait till the skins whoop that ***** ...but then you'll disappear for a month again...lol...you little girl.

BillTheGreek
11-20-2012, 03:30 PM

Didn't you learn your lesson Last year ! You must Like Punishment....Well Enjoy your Turkey, because the Redskins are going to SKIN THE COWBOYS Like a Turkey.and Cook them until there well done !......Then you will wait all day Sunday, for revenge..........But it's not going to happen...Because Superman will be playing for us, and he will make Grilled Cheese Sandwices, out of those Cheese Heads.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxQlbFb6plYt-Ht0kt3B6a3WezDnpPgEax3ImYsbWkafuiWBNNRA

Go Giants

Greg Schiano
11-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Wish this game was on Thanksgiving... going to be a snooze fest with the Patriots/Jets late game.

BillTheGreek
11-21-2012, 08:01 AM

Go Packers!!

Put these Pictures in your wallet !

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiahgO7VdbakcokLBeeoBuOXwDTsNDk ymKcNtB5ufEYZshHkFFnA http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpO0l2iksUIi_JOB1j7GYlPI6U9ZbWm hkhxE27JVgnBxOctavPbg

TheAnalyst
11-21-2012, 08:21 AM
Wish this game was on Thanksgiving... going to be a snooze fest with the Patriots/Jets late game.

Only thing I can hope for is while the Pats are running up the score and Brady is padding his stats with his 5th TD, some Jet "falls" into his knee.

tcseacliff
11-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Even our Giant fans are better than GB! watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXe1YjgIBZ8

Eliscruzzz
11-21-2012, 10:50 PM
It's funny didn't here from Crue for a month until now I wouldn't be surprised if RG3 runs all over Dallas tomorrow and they lose big. RG3 knows how big this game is for Washington they hate the Cowboys like we hate the Eagles....even though I hate the Cowboys more. I'm telling you the Redskins win tomorrow and we beatdown GB again this Sunday for them opening their big mouths last year. GB used to be a respectable organization but now with Rodgers ****y stupid attitude with his stupid belt celebration and clay's whinin g they are in trouble.

Rodgers12
11-21-2012, 11:14 PM
It's funny didn't here from Crue for a month until now I wouldn't be surprised if RG3 runs all over Dallas tomorrow and they lose big. RG3 knows how big this game is for Washington they hate the Cowboys like we hate the Eagles....even though I hate the Cowboys more. I'm telling you the Redskins win tomorrow and we beatdown GB again this Sunday for them opening their big mouths last year. GB used to be a respectable organization but now with Rodgers ****y stupid attitude with his stupid belt celebration and clay's whinin g they are in trouble.
Eli Rodgers is a class act. Didnt you see he visited and helped a girl with cancer just recently. If you knew him he isnt arrogant.

Die-Hard
11-22-2012, 10:01 AM
Eli Rodgers is a class act. Didnt you see he visited and helped a girl with cancer just recently. If you knew him he isnt arrogant.

Do YOU know him?

ProfessorCrue
11-22-2012, 12:40 PM

a month? lol, what kind of desperation drivel is this? you people best be worried cause that "sure thing" about you chumps winning the east, is totally out the window. packers are gonna whip up on you sunday night.

BillTheGreek
11-22-2012, 01:32 PM
a month? lol, what kind of desperation drivel is this? you people best be worried cause that "sure thing" about you chumps winning the east, is totally out the window. packers are gonna whip up on you sunday night.

For your wallet ...............A picture is worth a 1000 words !

http://media.caller.com/media/img/photos/2012/10/02/429119_t607.JPG

BillTheGreek
11-24-2012, 03:08 PM

Go Packers!!

Any more Predictions, Professor Crue ?

http://yonseicinema.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/nutty-professor-11-711700.jpg

Go Giants !

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-24-2012, 04:47 PM
a month? lol, what kind of desperation drivel is this? you people best be worried cause that "sure thing" about you chumps winning the east, is totally out the window. packers are gonna whip up on you sunday night.Who is the chump now? BoB 3 ran ALL over your beloved Cowpies on Tday. I think he could have beaten them all by his lonesome!

blueomaha
11-25-2012, 04:58 PM
a month? lol, what kind of desperation drivel is this? you people best be worried cause that "sure thing" about you chumps winning the east, is totally out the window. packers are gonna whip up on you sunday night.just like the niners had revenge on their minds, the pack will have the same fate...

Joe Morrison
11-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Where's Rodgers 12, this is going to be on hell of a game! Go GMEN.

Joe Morrison
11-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Crue, your boys are sinking like the Titanic and now you have to jump on the Packers bandwagon, it must be tuff being a Dallas Fan.

Parademon
11-25-2012, 06:35 PM
Next week he'll be a Skins fan as well.

Eliscruzzz
11-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Next week he'll be a Skins fan as well.Like some people in here..... when you talk about RG3.

Parademon
11-25-2012, 07:06 PM
Like some people in here..... when you talk about RG3.

Lol, true! To hear some talk here, he is the annointed one.

miked1958
11-26-2012, 12:02 AM
That was another classic beat down. Totally dominated again. What Rodgers and the pack Going to say now? On we beat ourselves again, lol

Parademon
11-26-2012, 12:10 AM
Where you at crue? Let's hear the latest excuse as to why the G-men laid the smackdown on GB. I'm sure you're gonna pull the "injury" card.

BillTheGreek
11-26-2012, 06:34 AM
Any more Predictions, Professor Crue ?
Your on a roll !

http://l.yimg.com/iu/api/res/1.2/dGR36DuXirUNVROGuH0B3Q--/YXBwaWQ9eXZpZGVvO2NoPTMwODtjcj0xO2N3PTMwODtkeD0xMD M7ZHk9MTtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD0xMzA7cT03MDt3PTEzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/Sports/ap/201211252144782467442-p2.jpeg (http://boards.giants.com/nfl/players/7200/gallery/im:urn:newsml:sports.yahoo,lego:19780928:top,photo ,7b8faca5-9593-37e5-af3a-5da38fe49b9b-l:1)

Go Giants !

EddieBlue
11-26-2012, 07:42 AM
Hey Professor crue....come out, come out, wherever you are! Total punk move to not eat your crow. Have this instead:

8///////////D - - - -

Enjoy.

blueomaha
11-26-2012, 08:26 AM
what rivalry??....

TheAnalyst
11-26-2012, 09:16 AM
That was another classic beat down. Totally dominated again. What Rodgers and the pack Going to say now? On we beat ourselves again, lol

I believe Rodgers already did in his aftergame interview. Said we played "good" but they didn't have any emotion in this game. They played bad. They stunk it up.

Maybe thats because the Giants brought their A game and made you look bad?

Rodgers12
11-26-2012, 04:19 PM
Not sure we will bounce back after that performance. The Giants are a great team but we looked like Philly out there.

miked1958
11-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Not sure we will bounce back after that performance. The Giants are a great team but we looked like Philly out there.you will bounce back. Thats what good teams do. it happens over and over during a long season. you see a good team just have an off week and get trounced but bounce right back in following weeks. We played well prob best all around game at SF in that blowout win over them. then we played like we did vs Cinn and get destroyed. So as you can see we came back and beat a team like GB in blowout fashion that was on a 5game roll. it will all come out in the wash and GB and NY will be back in the playoffs when its all said and done

Rusty192
11-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Not sure we will bounce back after that performance. The Giants are a great team but we looked like Philly out there.It looks tough. The wildcard will most likely come out of the North and the South as Tampa seems to have a had a resurgence.

miked1958
11-26-2012, 06:34 PM
It looks tough. The wildcard will most likely come out of the North and the South as Tampa seems to have a had a resurgence.well we can be sure there wont be a WC representative out of the nfce this year. Thats why we need to get this Div locked up. to many other teams with good records will snatch up those 2 WCs so we need to put away Wash next week and hope that the rest of the div kills each other off over next few weeks..

Like philly beating dallas would be a great thing next week

keyofgmen
11-26-2012, 07:04 PM
"Blue Cheese "is my favorite dressing...

Sarcasman
11-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Not sure we will bounce back after that performance. The Giants are a great team but we looked like Philly out there.

I don't know, I was looking at the Packers remaining schedule and I honestly believe they can run the table. Minny? The Bears? They had a very off night and were playing a team that desperately needed a win. Good teams bounce back and I think they will.

Rodgers12
11-26-2012, 10:47 PM
December 16th will be the real battle. Packers vs Bears in Chicago will most likely decide the division. Hopefully the Vikings can beat the Bears up in the dome which I think they can. I will be happy if we win a playoff game this year if we can get there. Tampa seems like a team that is going to make a run at the final spot. They are really playing well.

Parademon
11-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Our blowout win while unexpected, didn't really shock me either. GB was coming in on a 5 game win streak, but asides from the Texans blowout win, the rest of the teams they beat were the Jags, Cards, Rams & Lions, teams all under 500 & playing pretty bad this yr.

GB or Chi will get 1 of the 2 WC slots, that's a given IMO. However, I highly doubt GB fans want them facing the Giants again in the playoffs. We own them like we own NE.

miked1958
11-27-2012, 03:28 AM
Our blowout win while unexpected, didn't really shock me either. GB was coming in on a 5 game win streak, but asides from the Texans blowout win, the rest of the teams they beat were the Jags, Cards, Rams & Lions, teams all under 500 & playing pretty bad this yr.GB or Chi will get 1 of the 2 WC slots, that's a given IMO. However, I highly doubt GB fans want them facing the Giants again in the playoffs. We own them like we own NE.and were starting to get in the heads of SF as well

Eliscruzzz
11-27-2012, 03:49 PM
It's funny didn't here from Crue for a month until now I wouldn't be surprised if RG3 runs all over Dallas tomorrow and they lose big. RG3 knows how big this game is for Washington they hate the Cowboys like we hate the Eagles....even though I hate the Cowboys more. I'm telling you the Redskins win tomorrow and we beatdown GB again this Sunday for them opening their big mouths last year. GB used to be a respectable organization but now with Rodgers ****y stupid attitude with his stupid belt celebration and clay's whining they are in trouble.Wow I pretty much called both those games lol....and Rodger12 just because Rodgers does stuff for cancer doesn't mean the guy isn't a****** and I seriously doubt you know him.

Eliscruzzz
11-27-2012, 03:52 PM
a month? lol, what kind of desperation drivel is this? you people best be worried cause that "sure thing" about you chumps winning the east, is totally out the window. packers are gonna whip up on you sunday night.HAHAHAHAHA next time wait to make your predictions Crue,cause you are bad luck.....for your fanbase lol.

Rodgers12
11-27-2012, 09:08 PM
I dont want to play the Giants again that is for sure. I know we will get smoked if we play the Giants again. I feel we matchup well with Atlanta and Chicago if we make the playoffs.

scoopscj
11-27-2012, 09:54 PM
The Packers are a very good team. VERY GOOD. I honestly don't know how we did this to them. I kept thinking to myself... "Is this the same Giants team that laid an egg vs the Bengals?"

The Giants are no guarentee to make the playoffs. A win vs the Redskins will pull us so close but we certinly can lose to the Saints, Atlanta, and the Ravens too so these games are no gimmies.

The Packers have a much easier schedule and can very easily take that division. Chicago with Cutler is iffy at best. I have no faith in Cutler.

If I look into the crystal ball, I see The packeres as the 3rd seed, Atlanta as 1st seed, San Fran as 2nd seed, Giants as 4th seed, Bears as 5th seed, and either Seattle or Washington as the 6th seed.

This would set up Green Bay vs Washington and Giants vs Bears in first round. Yeah I'm way ahead of myself but that;'s what I'm seeing.

Scoops

Rodgers12
11-27-2012, 10:07 PM
The Packers are a very good team. VERY GOOD. I honestly don't know how we did this to them. I kept thinking to myself... "Is this the same Giants team that laid an egg vs the Bengals?"

The Giants are no guarentee to make the playoffs. A win vs the Redskins will pull us so close but we certinly can lose to the Saints, Atlanta, and the Ravens too so these games are no gimmies.

The Packers have a much easier schedule and can very easily take that division. Chicago with Cutler is iffy at best. I have no faith in Cutler.

If I look into the crystal ball, I see The packeres as the 3rd seed, Atlanta as 1st seed, San Fran as 2nd seed, Giants as 4th seed, Bears as 5th seed, and either Seattle or Washington as the 6th seed.

This would set up Green Bay vs Washington and Giants vs Bears in first round. Yeah I'm way ahead of myself but that;'s what I'm seeing.

Scoops

Were ok but nothing like last year or the year before. I just dont have much faith that GB can do anything after what i saw last week.

miked1958
11-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Were ok but nothing like last year or the year before. I just dont have much faith that GB can do anything after what i saw last week.thats the beauty of the NfL. Things change from week to week. Remember how down you were early on when they were when they lost to colts to drop to 2-3. You were convinced the season was over. I told you the Pack would be Back. Lol. And sure enough they won 5 in a row. They will bounce back this time to and win 4/5 to close season

Parademon
11-27-2012, 11:42 PM
Sorry, GB winning streak came courtesy of asides from the Texans, playing 4 extremely bad teams in the Rams, Az, Jags & Lions. Not exactly a murderers row there. What happened when they finally played a really good team? They got exploded! Now they got Minny 2x, da bears, Lions & Titans left with only the Bears as the only legit tough team left on their schedule. See em beating Lions & Titans, splitting with Minny & losing to the Bears. So they finish 10-6 & as their reward, they get us in the WC rd. Don't really think they want that at all.

GB is good, no doubt, but they can't hang with the more tougher, physical Ds such as us, SF & Seattle whom sacked Rogers 12 times & laid down the smackdown on him. GB is a finesse team & cannot win the battle of the trenches vs the big bad physical Defenses I just mentioned.

Rodgers12
11-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Losing our O coordinator Philbin killed us alot. Our offense is 20th in the league right now and it shows. I will consider the season a success if we win just one playoff game.

BillTheGreek
11-28-2012, 07:10 AM
Losing our O coordinator Philbin killed us alot. Our offense is 20th in the league right now and it shows. I will consider the season a success if we win just one playoff game.

I have heard that Clay Matthews III is over rated.........what do you think ?

Rodgers12
11-28-2012, 08:38 PM
Matthews is the best linebacker in the game and Rodgers is the best qb in the game right now.

miked1958
11-28-2012, 10:17 PM
I will agree on Matthews. But Rodgers is not in a class by himself. He has Peyton manning, Bree's, Brady, Benn, and Eli all in his club. Of these QBs only Brady has 3 rings. Peyton and Bree's prob just as good and all 3 share 1 ring. Eli and Benn down a notch overall but both with 2 rings

Rusty192
11-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Matthews is the best linebacker in the game Navorro Bowman.