PDA

View Full Version : seahawks tiebreaker

elitosmith
12-18-2011, 05:15 PM
as if this didn't s*ck already. seahawks now own the tiebreaker over the giants in the wildcard. so now not only did we blow the division today, (not mathematically, but you all know what i mean), we won't even sniff the wildcard now. </P>

nice effort little blue. way to play like men today. (and vs. Sea and Philly, and etc.) </P>

dave8274
12-18-2011, 05:17 PM
*as if this didn't s*ck already.* seahawks now own the tiebreaker over the giants in the wildcard.* so now not only did we blow the division today, (not mathematically, but you all know what i mean), we won't even sniff the wildcard now.* </P>

nice effort little blue.* way to play like men today.* (and vs. Sea and Philly, and etc.) </P>

The Giants were never going to make the playoffs as a wildcard.

NYGRealityCheck
12-18-2011, 05:19 PM
It's Win or stay home in January for the Giants. No wildcard spot guaranteed.

Giantz4Life
12-18-2011, 05:20 PM
as if this didn't s*ck already. seahawks now own the tiebreaker over the giants in the wildcard. so now not only did we blow the division today, (not mathematically, but you all know what i mean), we won't even sniff the wildcard now. </p>

nice effort little blue. way to play like men today. (and vs. Sea and Philly, and etc.) </p>

The Giants were never going to make the playoffs as a wildcard.

Yup pretty much.

We knew it would come down to winning the NFC East...and we didn't show up today.

elitosmith
12-18-2011, 05:23 PM
i know they wouldn't make it as a wildcard. just trying to illuminate how bad we s*ck. the seachickens leap us in the nfc standings. what a joke. sick to my stomach. not over losing. but at they absolute flat-line job at home in december with everything to play for. same as 07 vs redskins in week 15. but this ain't the same team. and a bad buffalo team isn't the only thing between us and a playoff spot, as was the case in 07