PDA

View Full Version : Coaches/players CUT & FIRED.. I CANNOT for the offseason, it can't come soon enough..

NYG4lifeNYK
12-18-2011, 04:17 PM
It would & also wouldn't surprise me if we made the playoffs because of how bad this team is from top to bottom... we win the next two & we make the playoffs, that's how sickening this season has been.

I CANNOT WAIT for Gilbride & Fewell to be fired... if they aren't I have to seriously question this organization

FIRED:

Killdrive
Fewell
probably TC..most likely
Quinn & every other position coach we have aside from 1-2

Players CUT:

K-Mack
possibly Diehl

Jacobs is a FA will will need to take much less to stay but he might want out, that's if the Giants even want him... he proved he can run with an offensive line

Ross is a FA he's gone thank God.. awful

We have A LOT of players that need to take a huge pay cut if they want to stay.. Rolle, Canty.. not sure who else right now.

jparmer
12-18-2011, 04:21 PM
I want Coughlin fired too but don't see it happening.

Isn't jacobs under contract 1 more year?

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 04:22 PM
It would & also wouldn't surprise me if we made the playoffs because of how bad this team is from top to bottom... we win the next two & we make the playoffs, that's how sickening this season has been.

I CANNOT WAIT for Gilbride & Fewell to be fired... if they aren't I have to seriously question this organization

FIRED:

Killdrive
Fewell
probably TC..most likely

Players CUT:

K-Mack
possibly Diehl

Jacobs is a FA will will need to take much less to stay but he might want out, that's if the Giants even want him... he proved he can run with an offensive line

We have* A LOT of players that need to take a huge pay cut if they want to stay.. Rolle, Canty.. not sure who else right now.

Your missing the most important firing.....JERRY NO TALENT REESE!!!!!

NYG4lifeNYK
12-18-2011, 04:23 PM
I want Coughlin fired too but don't see it happening.

Isn't jacobs under contract 1 more year?

Sorry, you're correct he's a Fa 2013

G-Men Surg.
12-18-2011, 04:23 PM
I get you are pssied off bro and rightfully so but cooler heads will previal and do the correct adjustments. No need to clean up IMO !

Redeyejedi
12-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Cut

Rolle
Canty
Diehl
Baas
Jacobs

Trade Osi

Got to change the culture in that locker room heads need to roll

tonyt830
12-18-2011, 04:25 PM
My concern is that Mara gives TC and maybe the other coaches a pass for the shortened offseason and injuries.</P>

</P>

But I agree---time for a change. I dont see how Fewell should be here next year. But if TC does stay, maybe Mara has TC make some coaching changes. </P>

</P>

For players---see ya McKenzie, Jacobs, Diehl, Canty, Ross,Rolle, Osi and maybe even Tuck. I say keep Eli, Cruz, Nicks, and Pierre-Paul.</P>

</P>

Its funny though, how the Giants are still in it because Dallas could not beat the Cards a couple weeks back. So there is at least 1 more week, maybe agonizing for some fans, before the Giants could be eliminated. Should the Giants lose to the Jets next week and the Boys beat the Eagles, week 17 won't mean a thing.</P>

jparmer
12-18-2011, 04:27 PM
I get you are pssied off bro and rightfully so but cooler heads will previal and do the correct adjustments. No need to clean up IMO !

Cooler heads prevail, that's the problem. We need an eye opener. This team needs a shake up. Something has to change. There is something seriously wrong when u collapse year after year in the second half of the season. They show glimmers of hope from time to time and then just look hopeless other times. I don't get it. We can't continue this way

rickker20
12-18-2011, 04:28 PM
If Fawell comes back next year I'm done!!!!!

ELIistheFRANCHISE
It would &amp; also wouldn't surprise me if we made the playoffs because of how bad this team is from top to bottom... we win the next two &amp; we make the playoffs, that's how sickening this season has been.

I CANNOT WAIT for Gilbride &amp; Fewell to be fired... if they aren't I have to seriously question this organization

FIRED:

Killdrive
Fewell
probably TC..most likely
Quinn &amp; every other position coach we have aside from 1-2

Players CUT:

K-Mack
possibly Diehl

We have A LOT of players that need to take a huge pay cut if they want to stay.. Rolle, Canty.. not sure who else right now.
</P>

Kareem is a UFA after this year what are u talking about</P>

tonyt830
Cut Rolle Canty Diehl Baas Jacobs Trade Osi Got to change the culture in that locker room heads need to rollwell said! Don't re-sign Ross or mcKenzie either. Tuck may not be safe either.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-18-2011, 04:30 PM
It would &amp; also wouldn't surprise me if we made the playoffs because of how bad this team is from top to bottom... we win the next two &amp; we make the playoffs, that's how sickening this season has been.

I CANNOT WAIT for Gilbride &amp; Fewell to be fired... if they aren't I have to seriously question this organization

FIRED:

Killdrive
Fewell
probably TC..most likely

Players CUT:

K-Mack
possibly Diehl

</p>

Kareem is a UFA after this year what are u talking about</p>

What's your point? He's not coming back.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-18-2011, 04:33 PM

FIRED:

Killdrive
Fewell
probably TC..most likely

Players CUT:

K-Mack
possibly Diehl

</P>

Kareem is a UFA after this year what are u talking about</P>

What's your point? He's not coming back.
</P>

my point is he isnt getting cut. and howdo you know he wont?</P>

I Bleed Blue 56
12-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Tuck wont be cut due to injuries. But ross mckenzie and maybe diehl is gone. Rolle wont be cuz our dc will be gone as well. This team needs a new attitude on defense and JPP should get the C right off of tucks jersey he doesnt deserve it.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-18-2011, 04:38 PM
my point is he isnt getting cut. and howdo you know he wont?

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but have you seen him play this year? He's washed up... he will not be back unless it's for the minimum as a backup.

netplus
Cut
-----
Diehl
McKenzie
Baas
Rolle
Grant
Ross

netplus
Cut
-----
Diehl
McKenzie
Baas
Rolle
Grant
Ross

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-18-2011, 04:43 PM

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but have you seen him play this year? He's washed up... he will not be back unless it's for the minimum as a backup.
</P>

no i agree but you cant guarantee he wont be back</P>

NYG4lifeNYK
12-18-2011, 04:44 PM

</p>

no i agree but you cant guarantee he wont be back</p>

As a starter I ABSOLUTELY can.. as a backup he's not a bad option

SweetZombieJesus
12-18-2011, 04:46 PM

29-42 Nov/Dec record

1-5 2nd half this year

If now is not the time to clean up, when is?

NYG4lifeNYK
12-18-2011, 04:48 PM

Come on surg... we need a complete overhaul

I'd love for TC to stay IF he isn't the problem.. IF the players don't respond to him or whatever for whatever reason then let him retire as well... let's pray Spags gets fired &amp; wants to be our DC again

nYg24
12-18-2011, 04:49 PM
I find it hilarious that you guys think they would cut Rolle. He had a very good year last season. With all of the injuries he's been playing out of position all season. TBH theres one player on the defense that is playing good football and thats JPP.

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 04:50 PM

Cooler heads prevail, that's the problem. We need an eye opener. This team needs a shake up. Something has to change. There is something seriously wrong when u collapse year after year in the second half of the season. They show glimmers of hope from time to time and then just look hopeless other times. I don't get it. We can't continue this wayUnfortunately for us fans, it is stupid heads that prevail. like Mara and Reese.

miked1958
12-18-2011, 04:53 PM

FIRED:

Killdrive
Fewell
probably TC..most likely

Players CUT:

K-Mack
possibly Diehl

We have* A LOT of players that need to take a huge pay cut if they want to stay.. Rolle, Canty.. not sure who else right now.

I say front office needs to make a statement this week. Fire someone. Shake things up

netplus
12-18-2011, 04:54 PM
"With all of the injuries he's been playing out of position all season. "

Yea, I guess that's why he missed that tackle on the 3rd and 17 today that led to a touchdown, and it's also why the FB ran right over him at the goal line. These are just two of many bad Rolle plays. He misses so many tackles, can't cover, and says so many stupid things like "“We know the Redskins are not a better team than us. If we played them 100 times, they might win five.”

G-Men Surg.
12-18-2011, 04:55 PM

Cooler heads prevail, that's the problem. We need an eye opener. This team needs a shake up. Something has to change. There is something seriously wrong when u collapse year after year in the second half of the season. They show glimmers of hope from time to time and then just look hopeless other times. I don't get it. We can't continue this way
Don't get me wrong bro, my ax is sharp to chop away the fat but I will bring it out when the season ends. Need the whole season body of work to use it and this 2 games left will say alot of this team as a whole and of course individually.

G-Men Surg.
12-18-2011, 05:10 PM

Come on surg... we need a complete overhaul

I'd love for TC to stay IF he isn't the problem.. IF the players don't respond to him or whatever for whatever reason then let him retire as well... let's pray Spags gets fired & wants to be our DC again

I don't have the answer right now we all are searching for but I really in my heart of hearts don't want to believe he need a overhaul or enter a rebuilting mode. Let's face it we are struggling and walking in one leg on D . So many injuries in an already shaky O-line, all this team as left is to figure out how to win and patch out holes at tnis moment. Sure changes will be made but IMO there is no sense with 2 games left throwing down the towel. They have to man up and if they don't then everyone will be held accountable.

Eli2Nicks612
12-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Among the players who's contracts are expiring, only Goff, TT, and Ballard should stay. That would mean K-Mac is gone, Ross is gone, Hixon is gone, and Manningham is gone. Manningham is good, but he doesn't really have a spot on the team with Cruz and Nicks. The money we would be paying him would be better spent towards a possession receiver that could play in the slot.

A starting group of Boley, Goff, and Jaquan Williams could be good. If Prince develops over the off season and TT is able to come back from his torn ACL, our cornerbacks would be good. I say we should keep Rolle. He'll probably play much better back as safety.

I would trade Osi for a second or third rounder. There's no point in trading Tuck. His value is at rock bottom and he should be much better next year. I feel Canty is underrated. If he is willing to take a pay cut keep him. If he doesn't, or if Austin could start next year, get rid of him.

Eli, Nicks, and Cruz are good. Beatty Petrus, Boothe, and Snee stay. They need to cut Diehl. I would keep Bradshaw and Jacobs for next year.

And, of course, Fire Coughlin, Gilbride, and Fewell.

G-Men Surg.
12-18-2011, 05:19 PM

Cooler heads prevail, that's the problem. We need an eye opener. This team needs a shake up. Something has to change. There is something seriously wrong when u collapse year after year in the second half of the season. They show glimmers of hope from time to time and then just look hopeless other times. I don't get it. We can't continue this wayUnfortunately for us fans, it is stupid heads that prevail. like Mara and Reese.

Believe me bro I'm very pissed by the poor performence the Giants gave this afternoon but in the end it all comes down to sitting down and putting all under the microscope. All I'm saying is lets wait until the season is over to draw objective and terminal conclusions.

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 05:26 PM

Believe me bro I'm very pissed by the poor performence the Giants gave this afternoon but in the end it all comes down to sitting down and putting all under the microscope. All I'm saying is lets wait until the season is over to draw objective and terminal conclusions.But haven't we been putting all under the microscope since the day after the SB? What have we gotten so far? Players have changed, the HC has not and we have the same results. So,when are we going to wake up and smell the stink?

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-18-2011, 05:27 PM

</P>

no i agree but you cant guarantee he wont be back</P>

As a starter I ABSOLUTELY can.. as a backup he's not a bad option
</P>

oh yeah? you can guarantee that, hahaha you must not know this FO that much</P>