PDA

View Full Version : Need time for all the pieces to jell

mainefan
10-03-2012, 06:01 AM
We have many new players this year that should make us improved over last year. All we need is time for these pieces work into place.
Reese did a great job with the draft, undrafted player signings, and free agent signings. With the emergence of Andre Brown, Hixon and Amukamura added in, our depth is phenominal. I am very optomistic about our chances of making a Super Bowl run this year.

RoanokeFan
10-03-2012, 07:53 AM
There is every reason to be optimistic

Toadofsteel
10-03-2012, 08:28 AM
I agree on all points except the O-line and run blocking. They did very well against Carolina, and somehow managed to prevent Eli from getting sacked even once by Philly's defense, but they still have trouble opening holes. We need new blood in there for this to work...

Moke
10-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Need to draft OL. Next years draft will be a total bust if they don't sign AT LEAST 2 OL, no matter who we draft otherwise.

Flip Empty
10-03-2012, 08:39 AM
Business as usual. The team does its work later in the season.

mainefan
10-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Need to draft OL. Next years draft will be a total bust if they don't sign AT LEAST 2 OL, no matter who we draft otherwise.I agree that we need to draft OL. The only problem is that if we draft two OL, it takes a while to develop lineman. I would like to see us make a trade this season to get a proven talent. I trust that Jerry Reese could pull off a trade for us this year.

BParcells777
10-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Reese has a blind spot on the Oline........its not his forte. Baas was the worst Free Agent pick up he has made, and he gave the guy big money

G.I. Ants
10-03-2012, 11:51 AM
I don't think the o-line is that big of an issue with this team, they have been playing well this season. Eli hasn't been hit too much this year and the run game has improved.