PDA

View Full Version : I am only seeing 6 pages of posts ??

sheepdip
10-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Sorry could someone help. I was off for awhile and back on here recently and I know before I was able to keep looking at older posts past 6 pages.

Am I missing an obvious setting ?

Thanks

Flip Empty
10-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Adjust the thread display timeframe at the base of the main sub-forum page

sheepdip
10-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Thanks, just like facebook they change a whole bunch of views and settings and i am totally lost. believe it or not i work in IT ahahaha

Thanks again

repeatchamps
10-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Thanks, just like facebook they change a whole bunch of views and settings and i am totally lost. believe it or not i work in IT ahahaha

Thanks again

Also, if you have the board in your favorites and want it to always show all the threads you opt to see in your view, you must bookmark the board with the view set the way you want it.

One thing I noticed too is that if you click on the "Talk About Giants" links at either the top or the bottom of the thread it will not maintain the view you choose.

chuckedafter5yards
10-04-2012, 10:31 AM
The new message board is awful, I don't even bother looking here anymore.

sheepdip
10-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Also, if you have the board in your favorites and want it to always show all the threads you opt to see in your view, you must bookmark the board with the view set the way you want it.

One thing I noticed too is that if you click on the "Talk About Giants" links at either the top or the bottom of the thread it will not maintain the view you choose. thx