PDA

View Full Version : Why are they so bad at home??

ajd121
12-18-2011, 05:20 PM
I just don't get it.

daynemustgo
12-18-2011, 05:20 PM
because they just arent that good.

M0rbid
12-18-2011, 05:21 PM
Because we have bunch of overly sensitive guys who hates getting booed.

midnite_nj
12-18-2011, 05:26 PM
As much as it pains me to say this, your right. They just arent very good. We had some close games in the beginning of the season that Eli bailed us out of but we could have easily lost those games and be sitting at 3-11 or 4-10. Lets be honest. It wasnt meant to be. Changes are needed. I could only wonder if I failed at my job and my production was down 4 years in a row, "Would I still have my job?" I think we all know the answer to that. I hope Mara and Tisch grow a set over night and shake this team down. We are a punching bag even to lousy teams. Well theres always the NBA. GO BULLS!!!! Lol.

NYGRealityCheck
12-18-2011, 05:26 PM
The Giants either show up or don't. It's that simple. Sucks for the for the people buying tickets for the games when they don't. Sitting nice and warm at home with a big screen HDTV, surround sound, and being able to immediately watch the Chiefs upset the packers definitely makes up for the garbage that the fans just watched. lol

Harooni
12-18-2011, 05:30 PM
becuase the Giants come in and they expect the other team to roll over, because they are playing the 07 SB champs. they need to get over themselves and play hungry.

rickker20
12-18-2011, 05:32 PM
because they suck!!!!!!!!!!

G-Men Surg.
12-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Well at least next game is a " road game " , LOL !

NYGFaninILL
12-18-2011, 05:40 PM
I just don't get it.

It could be the fact that Giants stadium is historically not very electric. If you ever get the chance to go up to GB and see a game, there is so much energy that the fans give and the players feed off of it.

It also doesn't help the case that this new stadium is catered to the ritzy business man who got tickets from his company.

Tenspro2002
12-18-2011, 05:46 PM
I just don't get it.

It could be the fact that Giants stadium is historically not very electric. If you ever get the chance to go up to GB and see a game, there is so much energy that the fans give and the players feed off of it.

It also doesn't help the case that this new stadium is catered to the ritzy business man who got tickets from his company.

This is correct. We get zero boost from our fans. Giants stadium is one of the quietest, and I think it's become almost a self-fulfilling thing where the players are afraid to get booed.

carlton5127@msn.com
12-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Met life Stadium is so expensive that only the 1 percenters can afford to go, and they are to Cool to cheer. The're to busy Cheering themselves!!!

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 06:33 PM
Met life Stadium is so expensive that only the 1 percenters can afford to go, and they are to Cool to cheer. The're to busy Cheering themselves!!!Of course it doesn't have anything to do with the fact the show the home team puts up stinks.

midnite_nj
12-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Met life Stadium is so expensive that only the 1 percenters can afford to go, and they are to Cool to cheer. The're to busy Cheering themselves!!!LMAO. First smile i had on my face since prior to our game starting.